Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
jerix

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:41:30 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
Bitcoin and investment in banks are both at risk. The risk of both investment assets is very different. But despite the huge risks, profits are also much greater. But for now, I prefer and more comfortable to invest in Bitcoin. Yes maybe because Bitcoin can be very profitable in the near future and very worthy of being used as a long-term investment asset.
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:49:02 AM

Bitcoin is more risky than bank investment. When you invest in butcoin and if you are scammed you cannot sue those involved people since it's not yet that legalized. There's not yet a law specific for cryptocurrency, whereas on bank investment since it was a registered business/institution you as their client can demand to get back your investment or part of it if they face financial calamity such as bankruptcy.
DavidLuziz

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:57:36 AM

We can say that bitcoin is a very risky at these moment but if we do have a lot of ideas and knowledge about this. in the end we will gain a lot of more profit rather than bank investments because like other say bank investments needs a lot of time like a lot of effort and a very hard decision making before you do things like this
arya123210

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

Obviously those who have the highest risk is the investment bank because many victims who have lost all their money after they invest their money for the bank so bitcoin is not too risky bitcoin just doubled the money everyone who has invested for bitcoin so bitcoin very helpful we all until now
kyteguyvn

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:34:14 AM

You know that "High risk  - High return", so invest to Bitcoin or other crypto currencies you can have much much more reward than invest to the bank. In crypto market, nothing is impossible. Your investment have a change to multiple 100 and the risk is you can lost everything.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I think the most risky is bitcoin investment  than bank investment because bank is license to our government unlike bitcoin is anonymous but if you invest both much better to bitcoin unlike bank is a long process.Bitcoin is risky because theres a lot hackers and scammers thats is one most of the problem but the bank is bankcrupcy mostly happen but there is a government to investigate.Thats is the advantage of the bank with none of the bitcoin.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
thanhtuan1413000

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:39:34 AM

What do you guys think?
Sorry can you tell me where do you come from? In Vietnam, if you have money then people ask you why not send a bank or buy gold. Bitcoin is something that has not been accepted by the government.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:44:07 AM

BTC more risky with opportunity to have more increase.
Banks percents very low in compare crypto but have less risks

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
darksanya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:53:17 AM

despite the high risks, I would have trusted bitcoin more than the banking sector, because banks are primarily interested in profits, not in servicing the people. also, in my country we have about 2-3 banks which are really big which you can make profit with.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

In my opinion. bitcoin is more risky because the value of digital currencies is very volatile and can be manipulated. bitcoin prices could fall in the range of 1000usd or even be 0usd. all those possibilities can happen. if the investment in the bank, the value of money we invest will be the same until whenever the bank is bankrupt, our money can still we take back.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

In bank investments, things are more easy to predict as the investments by banks are done on real businesses which are controlled by some or the other laws. In case of bitcoins, it is more about perception and comparatively less related to real business performance.
A controversial statement, the fact is that banks make money from the air, increasing real deposits by 2/3/5 or more times and thereby inflating a bubble of non-existent money in the economy, then as soon as a critical moment comes, the bank can burst and it does not will not bear any responsibility to depositors. By the way, on the blockchain there are many companies that offer modern solutions for obsolete economic and other issues. So the issue of risk is controversial.
Vanes_brz

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:28:08 AM

Bitcoin is definitely risky, like any other investment tool! Bank investments are of course more secure, but less profitable than bitcoin!
bungsoh

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

Is that a bank? I think it is bank scammers or Ponzi banks. You should avoid those banks, if I were you, I would withdraw all my money there and transfer it to a reputable bank or better turn it into bitcoin. But if you ask about the level of risk, then maybe investing into bitcoin is much riskier than money in the bank. Banks should not be too risky, even if their banks are robbed, all your money can be returned to you. But if it happens in bitcoin wallet, I'm sure, you kiss your bitcoin goodbye.
In my opinion.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:33:12 AM

The bitcoin of course but so far there are only few cases about bitcoin complain and being reported and had a thread in the forum. SO basically bitcoin is indeed risky but it does not show literally the risk on it instead the bitcoin showcase its advantage and that will determine also your luck especially if you are joining bounty campaign and the campaign will progress and give you a good rewards.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

In my opinion. bitcoin is more risky because the value of digital currencies is very volatile and can be manipulated. bitcoin prices could fall in the range of 1000usd or even be 0usd. all those possibilities can happen. if the investment in the bank, the value of money we invest will be the same until whenever the bank is bankrupt, our money can still we take back.
It is also affected by legality issues. We know that most governments forbid the use of bitcoins, they argue that bitcoin is very risky because the price is so volatile, then it is likely to be misused as a crime tool, etc.

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

Bitcoin is far more risky investment than banking in the sense that cryptocurrency is operating in an unregulated setting, therefore nobody can be held accountable incase of mismanagement, fraud or any form of financial crime. However, you can only earn very little return on your investment with the bank while cryptocurrency can earn you a whopping returns.
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:45:39 AM

There is none of them without its risk, but I can prefer to invest in Bitcoin more than in a Bank where I can not control their mode of operation on what they do with my money since they are backed by regulation and guided by their laid down policy which may  however go against my wish but I got to have no choice when I'm in. It should at the same time be noted that investment in Bitcoin should or must be with adequate knowledge or experience because it is even riskier than Bank investment, but you have the total full control of your fund based on its decentralization and deregulation.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

According to me investment on bitcoin more profitable but more risky too, sometime bitcoin give you 100x profit from your investment while bank investment just give you few profit. That's the difference between bank and bitcoin investment.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:55:59 AM

The bigger risk is definitely on the side of Bitcoin investment. If you invest in Bitcoin, you do not have any safety measures installed to your investment. Also, you buy Bitcoins without any assurance that it will go up. Your basis might only be on the grounds that Bitcoin is going to make it much bigger in the future and its price track record. With bank investment, you are guaranteed with a detailed contract which includes a certain form of safety assurance.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
suse100

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

The most valuable banknote in the world is almost enough for one bitcoin. I think this is an answer.

People think that bitcoin is more risky, coz we know btc since 2009, and know banks for thousand years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: