Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:09:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5978 times)
jancha

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

investing money for Bitcoin is much more risk than investing in Bank. Banks are governed under the central Bank & its a legally established one.

Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

Of course when you deal with banks and other financial institutions, the risk is of being scammed and left without your investment is lower since they are regulated by the central bank unlike cryptos. They may act as middleman in transacting your investment to mutual funds but again this is fully documented and regulated that once breached, you can sue them and they cannot easily run away from you. Unlike cryptos, transacting parties are almost unknown, thus posing a lot of risk from getting left behind without any hold of them.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:42:13 AM

For me it is more risky the bank investment because it not you who controls your money, unlike Bitcoin, you have the right to control it and monitor it. There is also a great possibility that when it lost it might not give back to you and you cannot do anything. But with Bitcoin, it's always with you, you will know everyday what's happening with you Bitcoin.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

If you invest in Bitcoin, you do not have any security measures put into your investment. Also, you buy Bitcoin without warranty that it will go up, so the risks are on its own, Your Base may be just the reason that Bitcoin will make it much bigger in the future and track record of its price. With an investment in a bank, you are guaranteed to have a detailed contract that includes a security guarantee in a certain form.
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

I think Bitcoin investment is interesting but risky, in a twinkle of an eye you can lose millions of dollars, still preferable over bank.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?

The both of it is risky. But for you to earn and gain profit you should take the risk. In bitcoin the risk that you will take is how will the crypto currency will successful wothin the month or year its working. You should take the risk of your strength and the time you use to manage it. In bank investment it alao tak the risk of how successful they are. In the investors that are related to them.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

Every investment we made always have a risk. I think investing on cryptocurrency market is more risky than on the bank. But like others game, high risk have high yield, and that applied on cryptocurrency market too. We can make big profits opportunity in crypto because market fluctuation is high and it still growing market.
banks only give small interest and its not profitable than cryptomarket
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

Bitcoin is riskier than anything right now and its not suggested to enter at this point. Let it go beyond $8500+, there is no resistance after that.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sssyjmr13

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

What do you guys think?

bitcoin is more risky than bank investment (but it is a risk that i am willing to take). see, bitcoin is disentralized, which makes the government illegalize it anytime since it is somewhat a competition to them. also, you cant buy everything with bitcoin, not like with the flat currency which means u have to still own other currency. another reason is its lack of security.
Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

Every investment is risky
Yes but at least you can minimize the risk by investing in small amount, because the risk is depend on your investment amount, the more you invest so the more of risk and the contrary.
pasabaringin

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

many people say investing in bitcoins is risky. that if the bitcoin price goes down I think be patient for the recovery of the price back and it will exceed our stock back.
kejot

Activity: 92

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

Actually bitcoin investment is more risky than bank investment, but the profit of bank investment is more less than bitcoin investment. But it depends on market condition and situation. Sometime the profit of invest in bitcoin more less than bank investment.

reisuke24

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:07:32 AM

bitcoin is risk for people that dont know about cryptocurrent. many people loss their fund here, because they dont know about bitcoin. but the advantages is you can control your risk.
bank is risk too, because you cant control your risk. like you bet your fund to some company, dont know it will give you profit or not.
both of them have their advantages itself.
Stormspirit

Activity: 642
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

The truth is all investments are risky. And I also agree that investment in Bitcoin is much riskier than just investing in your banks. On banks, you have a safety net that, bank investment is more transparent in actual records, than bitcoin, there are still risks but just mitigated since there is a certain percentage of growth annually, you also have a financial adviser since you are investing through your bank. For Bitcoin, your records are in the digital form, it can be hack, it can be scams ,could be stolen and you can not complain, while in bank there is a center for your complain in case there would be problem in your investment. You should be able to equip yourself with the knowledge and skills sets necessary for you to be able to manage your investments, the risks are much higher but once you get your returns they are much bigger as well.
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

The bigger risk is definitely on the side of Bitcoin investment. If you invest in Bitcoin, you do not have any safety measures installed to your investment. Also, you buy Bitcoins without any assurance that it will go up. Your basis might only be on the grounds that Bitcoin is going to make it much bigger in the future and its price track record. With bank investment, you are guaranteed with a detailed contract which includes a certain form of safety assurance.
I agree with you, bitcoin investment have more risk than banking investment in a way that the security and assurance of profit will be classified.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

There is more risk in Bitcoin as compared to bank investment. Bank investments always come with insurances. So if ever the investment turns out a failure, you do not worry that much because your investment capital will be given back to you.
Mostafiz878

Activity: 1092
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:10:46 PM

I think bitcoin is save.... Because it's all handled by user alon .
But bank is not .
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:27:08 PM

What do you guys think?
I think it is more risky to invest with bitcoin for now because we know there is no legal force that can protect our assets in investing with bitcoin but it's all a problem because high risk can get high profits too if I think
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:59:05 PM

Actually you can try even just once in order to found out whether it is real or scam. Of course don't put much money to avoid big loses of your investment. Still you should pay more careful for your money and yourself for the future purposes.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

We have a risk for our investment but have small risk for.btc bcos we can invest with.small.money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: