Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:42:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more risky? Bitcoin or bank investment?  (Read 5975 times)
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:53:48 PM

Bitcoin investments are more risky when compared to investment in banks.
In accordance with the risks that must be borne, the income in bitcoin investment can be more proud than the income from the bank.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

For me its bitcoin that is more risky because its in digital form and hackers are very active about learning how to hacked accounts and hardware wallets. They are much improved as technology upgrading. But bitcoin is much more profitable ten times than the bank and its decentralized.

everything is risky even though it is a bank or a bitcoin unless you gain knowledge before you invest. everything must be research and identify before doing it because you will be the one who suffer if you just go with the flow without knowing anything on this. so you need to be more smart
Risk is is present everywhere, but if we have good management and study about the market, we need to have good trading experience and through this way we can reduce the risk in trading. I think investment in crypto currency is a good decision but it is a risky investment if you do not have any experience in crytpo trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

the banking system gives us a very small percentage, to put money into the bank for almost the smallest percentage, my opinion is that this is a big mistake, since if we correctly study the crypto currency market and in particular bitcoin, then it can earn very high interest rates for the year.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

Yeah, bitcoin is much more risky than bank investments, but it's worth it, because bank investments will earn you nothing like bitcoin would. so i would say the risk is what it
Investing in bitcoin is much more risky than bank investment cause in bank your investment will gain a small interest in the terms of per annum of your investment it is not risky but you see the profit is to small, but in bitcoin you will earn unlimited income even they have more risky to invest here cause the value is unstable this is the risks and challenge to encounter your patience , but bitcoin is unpredictable you don't know when it getting up it's surprise you.

jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

In every business there is a risk in it,bitcoin and bank is also risky but the benefits attached to bitcoin can not be compared to that of the bank there is a big difference,so i would say the risk in bitcoin is worth it.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
I think investing in bitcoin is an option that has a heavy risk, just look at its current price. but it could be that when we are lucky and do not really need the money we can then do a very long hold so we will get double the profit even more
salintheonline

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:42:41 PM

bitcoin is risky.this are the major problem

Financial loss: Bitcoin prices historically have been highly volatile, and fluctuations could result in significant losses for investors.

Fraud and cybercrime: These already have occurred. For example, in 2011, Japan-based Mt. Gox, then the largest Bitcoin exchange, experienced a security breach in which 850,000 Bitcoins worth approximately $450 million were stolen. In November 2017, a cryptocurrency called Tether reported a $31 million theft.

Theft or loss: A login ID and password is usually needed to access the exchange, so if that is forgotten, lost or stolen by a hacker or phishing scam, access could be denied or lost. Online purchases still require a link to a bank account and/or a credit card. While Bitcoins can be stored in physical wallets so they can be spent without a computer, this creates the same risks as with all cash currencies: They could be lost, stolen or destroyed by accident.

Computer outage or cyberattack: Bitcoin exchanges have been subject to computer outages caused by excessive demand or other problems. Also, because ledgers and most holdings are held on the internet, a large-scale cyberattack could limit access during times of national emergency, something that would not happen with physical cash or gold.

Lack of regulation: Trading in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies is largely unregulated. Washington has been devoting more resources to monitoring digital currencies, but regulators have not reached a consistent or universal stance.
LianaSie

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

In my country, if you want to invest in a bank, you have to fill in a test, so they can measure our risk tolerance. Don't realy trust in bank emplyees anyways.  Grin

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
bitzizzix

Activity: 2408
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:52:18 PM

Investing in a bank is definitely safe compared to bitcoin, because bitcoin is not guaranteed and the price is unstable and can go down drastically and also lose because it reduces revenue.
and investing is only risky if there is a robbery but everything can be teloransi or refund if lost from the bank.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
karim30

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

To say risky and more risky is to invest in bitcoin. It is safer and safer to invest in a bank. But everything has two sides of it. Banks are less risky but less risky. The investment in bitcoin profits can be very high, many times the bank
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

Investing in a bank is definitely safe compared to bitcoin, because bitcoin is not guaranteed and the price is unstable and can go down drastically and also lose because it reduces revenue.
and investing is only risky if there is a robbery but everything can be teloransi or refund if lost from the bank.
Investing in bitcoin is more risky because when you invest on it, you will never know if your invest will back or will be gone, but if you want big profit, then invest in bitcoin. Investing in banks is a little risky, because of the tax that you are going to pay but i assure you that your investments will be back to you, even when the bank got robbed.

Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

Not everything. When you give your money to the bank you have an insurance on fraction of the money, not all of it. They trade as we do and if they los ethey lose. You're just giving them the money to trade instead of you.

To say risky and more risky is to invest in bitcoin. It is safer and safer to invest in a bank. But everything has two sides of it. Banks are less risky but less risky. The investment in bitcoin profits can be very high, many times the bank

Yeah, the banks are less less risky risky.  Grin
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Bitcoin is indeed risky. But bank investments are risky too. In our country (coz I'm not sure if this exist in other countries). When you have a large amount on your account they will call you and ask you if you want to invest, minimum of 20,000 Php (or 400 USD). They will propose some investment plans where there is a choice of low, medium, or high risk investment. When you choose the high risk there is a chance to lose or gain 100% of your investment (Medium is 75% and low is 50% if I remember it right). It doesn't make sense to me, it sounds like a scam, they will invest using your money and you don't have any control to it. That is why I like bitcoin more, coz Though it is risky and it's very volatile, you have full control on your investment.

What do you guys think?
When it comes to the amount of risks, you could rest easy with banking industry. They are specifically made to make sure you don't lose your money easily, and have little to no risks. The one you're talking about is one risk involved in this industry, however it is optional. Meanwhile bitcoin industry thrives in risks. Without risks there would be no gains in tbis industry. Butbthe good part is just like what you say, you get to decide where you spemd or invest your money on.
baby02

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

Bitcoin is more risky than bank, because when you invest in bitcoin chances is 50/50, 50% legit and 50%scam you already know that transcation might be scam and you prepared for it what ever the outcome, of your investment is working you can get huge amount money from it, where as in bank legit only but the problem is that your profit is low.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

Yes I hate Bank we always take a lot of time to turn my small amount of money into some percentage. They provide like 8% per year profit I mean who wants that? Even if you buy some old stuff and sell them then also you are going to make much more profit than this. I will literally do anything with your money that is when I yelled much more profit than this. Of course risk is everywhere and the more money you want to make in a short period of time the more risk you have to take but that doesn't mean that I will take 8% per year. Banks take a lot of money for themselves and provides just pay commission for our self.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

but i think bitcoin investment is safer then bank investment in bitcoin investment you didnot pay any tax and bitcoin will give you high profit when you hold investment for longterm if the price are go down then it will definilty increase to heir target but in bank investment you lust hold longterm investment but you will didnot get instant profit just like bitcoin bank investment is risky when you invest in bank you will pay taxes and not panic sell your commodity like bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

Bitcoin is more risky as its does not have a physical back up but bank is well established with approved of the government and can be trace or sue when the investment went wrong...  There is possibility of retrieving loss fund on bank while the chances of retrieving on btc is very slim...
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

Bitcoin and any other crypto currency is a very risky investment - it needs to be understood. Banks are relatively stable and conservative
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

I would say both. Because risk is a natural thing we could encounter on the things we do in order to doulbe our money or to have and income. It is normal to habe risk in type of investment becasue it usally a form of learning for us to initially prepare ourselves on the things we could deal in the future.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

Of course, I'm just beginning to understand the system of crypto currency, but for myself I understand that banking investments are more risky than bitcoins. Why? This is purely my opinion, according to experience
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: