Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:38:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.  (Read 3846 times)
Zadeket

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:25:31 PM

I think it is good to focus first  to the number of bitcoin users before having a company that will accept bitcoin. How can companies do it if only few are using or having bitcoin, right? It is all about knowing  the first step in order to succeed.
That's right, if there are more bitcoin users, of course the company that accepts bitcoin will increase, because the principle of the company will accept bitcoin payments to provide more profits. Even I have seen in many very clearly written advertisements "Accept payments using bitcoin"
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

it will great that many country will accpet bitcoin as their payment system and i think it will change many things if bitcoin is use for big companies

Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

As far as I know at the moment many companies and businesses accept bitcoin as payment. Even Elon Musk started protesting Tesla for bitcoins .

In the most countries it is still very seldom that companies accept bitcoin as payment. Even here in Germany only some companies accept it, you can buy PCs and spare parts, but it's really always closed to IT businesses and one German delivery service accepts bitcoin, I hope more companies will accept it in the future.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

I also agree very much, bro. but I still haven't found a way out to offer bitcoin to the company. but I try my best to teach anyone who wants to learn about the world of bitcoin. especially beginners
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

It has a huge effect to bitcoin on having a payment using bitcoin. Advertising to every companies is the best way to describe bitcoin as we all know that many peopme are using it. Its time to bitcoin as a payment in any transaction to make better life and move forward for the economy and for the future.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Maysummer

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

No lets not.....

why not? I think making more companies accept bitcoin payment is really good . It proves that bitcoin are used widely and it will soon become our official currency.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:15:47 AM

yeah that wil be really helpful because getting more online and industries to start receiving bitcoin as a payment for transaction will go a long way to increase the demand of bitcoin hence its  value in the cryptospace. This would alsohelp in the acceptance and legalizatio of bitcoin across the world.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

Its not that many business do not like the technology. in fact it is most cost effective mode of making payment online but the problem is the price flunctuation of the cryptocurrencies. Assuming you own an ecoomerce website and you accept bitcoin as a mode of payment in which you will probably have a wallet where all payment in bitcoin is going. in case of fall in price, you will probably lose so amount of money due to volatility.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

Many companies might not ready to accept cryptocurrencies because of its volatility. Bitcoin's rapid price fluctuations may not helpful to their business because anytime its price will change drastically compared to the ordinary currency. Bitcoin adoption on various companies will not take place at a rapid pace but it will take more time before it is fully adopted.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

Let's make more companies to accept bitcoin payment.

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley

Nice suggestion. I haven't really tried to suggest to companies that they accept bitcoin payment. Because I believe that they will adapt it soon enough. Especially here in the Philippines. A lot of people know bitcoin but not everyone is really interested in getting some bitcoin or altcoins.

nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

I have send email to some companies in the UK to ask them to add Bitpay as a payment option.

Let's start an Operation Bitcoin. All of us send emails to companies to ask them to accept bitcoin.  Smiley
I think this is a good idea, but I'm not sure that it will greatly affect the situation. Ultimately, companies will choose from more convenient options for themselves.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

Many companies might not ready to accept cryptocurrencies because of its volatility. Bitcoin's rapid price fluctuations may not helpful to their business because anytime its price will change drastically compared to the ordinary currency. Bitcoin adoption on various companies will not take place at a rapid pace but it will take more time before it is fully adopted.
- Indeed, the value and variability of bitcoin is so fast, sometimes transactions are interrupted in sensitive times, which will greatly affect the systems of the companies, so it's not really suitable for companies. In addition, the reliability of Bitcoin still only relatively, many companies still can not fully trust and apply it, the risk is too big, another issue is the government, the government does not have too much good impression about bitcoin, so big companies really do not want to stick to bitcoin, that only makes the government pay more attention to them and they will get in trouble

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Urbexs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

Companies that in addition to cash that accepts bitcoin would be great.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

that's a great way to do it. I tell every shopkeeper I know to accept bitcoin and some of them have actually started using it but they were complaining about not getting customers who would use bitcoin. I tell them that there is no harm in accepting bitcoin as payment method as it only increases your customer base.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SparkleToken
Copper Member

Activity: 54
Merit: 7

Sparklemobile.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

This is a major issue currently. Popular crypto-currencies are far too volatile and often experience large fluctuations, rising or falling by as much as 5% making them impractical for timely financial operations. More stable coins should support merchants specifically for this reason.

◾ twitterfacebooktelegram         Connect users with  
SPARKLE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    quality automotive     
                 ❱❱❱ JOIN ❰❰❰      [  WHITPAPER  ]         detailing services  
raag1993
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:48:47 PM

Bitcoin is a platform that gives people great benefits. If people use it for payment, the future of the country will change very soon and this system should also teach new generation. If people pay through Bitcoin. Because of this, millions of people will be attracted to Bitcoin. And would like to join this forum.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

Nice suggestion. I haven't really tried to suggest to companies that they accept bitcoin payment. Because I believe that they will adapt it soon enough. Especially here in the Philippines. A lot of people know bitcoin but not everyone is really interested in getting some bitcoin or altcoins.
Time will come and more and more people will find suitable ways to have another alternative payment process, bitcoin will be adopted when more establishment recognized the system as a good additional ways to pay your bills, it will be revolutionized and we are all hoping for that to happen
we just needed to help promoting/introducing it to more businesses around.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

Right now i am only introducing bitcoin to my relatives, friends, neighbors for their proper awareness on cryptocurrencies because unless people would understand cryptocurrencies positively and remove from their minds that btc is not a scam, they would always think not only twice but many times to use it as payment. I am thinking of introducing btc to bills payment companies because this business is becoming popular now and if they accept btc as payment it woul be great.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

That is a good think as Bitcoin user's we can do to promote bitcoin more in the world by requesting businesses and specially online retail stores to provide bitcoin payment options and also it is a practical way to make bitcoin more demanding because businesses always concern about what there users desire so if every bitcoin user does this it will be very helpful for both bitcoin and its users in the future 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
AiBBio

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

Now the situation with bitcoin is a little bit hard to creat new projects in it, but more and more companies strat to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: