Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:03:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc?  (Read 3301 times)
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:03 AM

I don't recommend that because some of altcoins now are getting valuable and able to compete of bitcoin so I would rather recommend that buy altcoins and bitcoin in the same way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Some alt coins for btc is understandable since you just diversifying your portfolio this way but down go for bitcoin bitcoin all the way since you can manage your losses this way

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

it seems I do not really agree if you have to sell altcoin and replace bitcoin to buy because bitcoin the price is too expensive while altcoin the price is still cheap which obviously can provide benefits for you.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

I don't recommend that because some of altcoins now are getting valuable and able to compete of bitcoin so I would rather recommend that buy altcoins and bitcoin in the same way.
Yes, as for me that is a good idea and that is how I work here in crypto. Being a bounty hunter I always have sell my reward altcoins if it is already a good time to sell into bitcoin and maybe others do the same things too, as a simple cryptonian and not a big time investor it is already a fulfillment for me if I can earn bitcoin from my bounty reward.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

I think we don't really have to sell our altcoins just to purchase more bitcoin because they are more profitable. I find altcoins easier to purchase because it is cheaper and more affordable than bitcoin but I could get the same profit through a long term hodling. They are both profitable after all.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:07:30 PM

bitcoin prices are currently down and this is an opportunity to buy bitcoin at a cheap price, so if you already get a profit on altcoin then you can sell it and take the opportunity to buy bitcoin
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

It varies based on individual investment preferences, with the current situation of things, alts have been dragged down almost to their lowest points and we may begin to see some fight back soon.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 05:06:41 PM

I am a great fan of diversification method so don't really support the idea of liquidating the other forms of investments to take benefits of any single investment opportunity. It doesn't make any sense to me to sell alt-coins as we must have some research behind our decisions of alt-coin investments and any manipulation might affect the results and hence one should raise capital from his savings or other sources (non-investments) if he desperately wants to invest in Bitcoin.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

I think it is not advisable knowing that hodling altcoins would also provide us a better profit. Why don't we just invest half for alts and half for bitcoin. Through it, we would be able to maximize our gain. It is important that we know how value alts just like bitcoin because it could also provide us a good earning.
DianaZher3

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:01:11 PM

It is better to diversify its funds, so I would not recommend that all of its funds be transferred to one asset.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

It actually depends if you are meticulous and want to assure your money is on the right coin. I actually am planning to sell all of my altcoins and convert them all to bitcoin and just hold them until the time I finally can say this is the amount I was aiming for.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:06:08 PM

No, I don't like this strategy. I prefer to keep both altcoins and bitcoin. Some altcoins give a very good profit, that is, I can return my contribution plus earn extra money, and the rest invest in bitcoin. For me, this is the most convenient solution. I made a decision for me that in my portfolio there should be altcoins and bitcoins.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:13:20 PM

I wouldn't sell my altcoins for BTC irrespective of what I read or hear, I am a strong believer in diversification. My portfolio is mainly altcoins, I buy and sell and buy again. In that cycle.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

I would most likely agree with this strategy. Now they are gaining momentum on the platform based on the etherium and bitcoin will lose this battle sooner or later. in the long term, I would bet on altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

I think we don't really have to sell our altcoins just to purchase more bitcoin because they are more profitable. I find altcoins easier to purchase because it is cheaper and more affordable than bitcoin but I could get the same profit through a long term hodling. They are both profitable after all.
To me i think that bitcoin price is currently trading in a low price and if a person will sent his altcoins for bitcoin it will be a good decision, because it is expected that bitcoin price will once again start increasing its price very soon and very soon we can see a very goo d increasing in bitcoin price. I personally have sent some altcoin only for buying bitcoin.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:19:38 PM

i would partially  will the decision of selling all altcoin and buying bitcoin i prefer holding alt coins in spite  of market downtrend only in alt coins we can make profit
Roomshambles

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:23:47 PM

I am more confident to sell my bitcoin and buy a good altcoin that is there or even invested in ICO that has a good future. Bitcoin is now too slow progress, while altcoin still has the possibility of increasing up to many times.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

Mostly some traders do that sell their altcoin to buy bitcoin if they know that altcoin is not worth it they sell it so they can buy bitcoin. Lots people are doing that because sometimes there's no other way so they sell their altcoin.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

I dont also think that this is a good strategy to do because right now there are still a lot of altcoins that is worth it invest and to hold that's why we should both invet in a great altcoins like ethereum and also invest our money in bitcoin so we can able to have more profit.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:15:32 AM

Selling altcoins and buy bitcoin it's not good strategy because if we want to earn more profit better if we have more altcoins than bitcoin. Bitcoin is good to buy more this time because you can get more profit but it's not mean that you sell your altcoin to buy bitcoin they have better strategy that you do buy bitcoin with your extra money and hold your altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: