Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you approve this strategy: sell alts buy btc?  (Read 3301 times)
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:11:30 AM

Bitcoin prices made on the based on supply and demand, not regulated by the market, bitcoin prices can experience a drastic increase/decrease unpredictably. And now, judging by its condition, bitcoin values tend to drop to $ 6,200. So selling all of Alts to buy bitcoin, it seems so contrasting and sensible, it is done solely to sustain the growth of bitcoin prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

Will i think it will up to you. So if that there strategy then go i didnt see any problem on it. Bitcoin and altcoin are both good for me  the online different about them is the price bitcoin has huge price than altcoin and altcoin has many coin you can choose.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

I read this article, but I want to see opinions, would you sell all your alts to have only bitcoin now ? I don't think this is recommended

https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sell-your-altcoins-says-pioneering-wall-street-blockchain-analyst

I do not do such a strategy because i am less skilled and in the end will only get the loss. I just want to minimize the losses from the crypto currency. Because we invest only for profit, right?
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

It depends on the potential of the altcoins! You must now sell your altcoins that doesn't have potential and exchange it for bitcoins. By having bitcoins, you can ensure that you can grow your investment.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

Go for Sparkster coins instead! The technology which allows to develop a code without a degree in programming, it is deffinatelly worth to check out!

nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

It depends, if bitcoin seems to have a much lower price and I think I can buy many bitcoins with my altcoin, why not? You see, bitcoin has more potential than alts since it's the original cryptocurrency recognized in the world, and the price of altcoins also depends on bitcoin so buying the original one is much better than keeping the newly made ones.

You are right man, alternative coins price varies on the price transition of bitcoin, so its like, alternative coin is dependent to bitcoin. This is for me, somehow a problem to ccryptocurrency, even since I can already tell that because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency making a history in the industry of business commerce, makes it more potential for price growth. But let us not be so fools, there are a lot of potential alternative coins out there who are solutions to some problems in the world.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

I think not necessarily sell al the altcoins because there are a lot.of.altcpons that are successful and a great investment for a longer period but still the bitcoins are great so no doubt to them. Maybe just all those altcoins that you know wont give you enough profit those who are not popular to be exact. Just stay with you of course the ethereum because they are incline in bitcoin so when they both rise you will have both income. And always have an altcoin just in case bitcoins falls again
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

Yes i will approve tthat strategy because investing in bitcoin is more profitable and beneficially compared to altcoins. But it will take a long time to be happens it because now i don't have enough altcoins to do it so it will a long time to be process.

bongnor531

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:25:26 PM

No, not really. Short term, altcoins enticing with much higher profit. Of course, on the other hand though, they are also much more risky, so I would say I partly agree
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

In my own opinion We have our different kind of strategy but I think its ok sell alts and buy btc. As long as we can earn double or good profit in buying btc. And I think this is the right time to buy btc because the price of btc is down.
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Not all altcoins are useless, there are altcoins today that are also in dip because the price of bitcoins is currently decreasing, you can still invest on altcoins that has potential to grow in the market like ethereum , credits and mnx.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

Actually, Bitcoin has big volume in every crypto exchanges.
So, I think this is a not bad idea to sell Altcoin and buy Bitcoin.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

majority of time i head that btc has better potential that other altcoin which is completely false,we all know why btc is costly not because of its feature,its because of  its popularity,shop acceptance and whale manipulation.there are altcoin which have great feature but are highly undervalued,it will take time for them to grow to a good value.but yes if you want to play safe game and dont want to loose funds then btc is the best.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

In my own opinion We have our different kind of strategy but I think its ok sell alts and buy btc. As long as we can earn double or good profit in buying btc. And I think this is the right time to buy btc because the price of btc is down.
no matter with our strategy, as long as we can earn profit from this strategy , its good for us.goal using any strategy just to earn profit and money.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
victoryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

At today's time, I will accept the strategy of buying bitcoin and selling the altcoin at today's market price that will help my economy r very much. I will accept that tactic.  sell alts buy btc.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:08:47 PM

At today's time, I will accept the strategy of buying bitcoin and selling the altcoin at today's market price that will help my economy r very much. I will accept that tactic.  sell alts buy btc.
i think it will hold both between bitcoin and altcoin, but i will add to buy bitcoin assets with free money. so i will have many opportunities to increase my profit. i think my actions are very appropriate for the current conditions

readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:47:26 PM

I prefer to buy alt instead of bitcoin because a lot of altcoin can give you an advantage and lots of altcoins are already profitable and make people who buy them become rich because altcoin has a useful and good product.

With altcoins, you have more chances to make the profit. You can buy different cryptocurrencies, even those ones that cost several cents. many cheaper altcoins bring more money to investors than expensive BTC.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

no i dont really approve that strategy because i think that is not right to sell alts just because you want to buy btc. Alts are more valueable and more profitable therfore i wouldnt try to sell them just to get a btc though id rather sell my btc in order to buy alts.

I will only sell my alts if i already achieved my targeted price but as of now i dont think i can achieved it because the market is still down.
Market is full of strategies and my advice to you is whatever you want to do and you desire for should be inside the circle of market rules and principles.

If you are doing with disobedience then you will face with problems. A person can follow a strategy for example if sell Altcoin or Ethereum in order to upgrade in the crypto market then it is a good decision if selling and buying processes take place by applying market rules.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

no i dont really approve that strategy because i think that is not right to sell alts just because you want to buy btc. Alts are more valueable and more profitable therfore i wouldnt try to sell them just to get a btc though id rather sell my btc in order to buy alts.

I will only sell my alts if i already achieved my targeted price but as of now i dont think i can achieved it because the market is still down.
Market is full of strategies and my advice to you is whatever you want to do and you desire for should be inside the circle of market rules and principles.

If you are doing with disobedience then you will face with problems. A person can follow a strategy for example if sell Altcoin or Ethereum in order to upgrade in the crypto market then it is a good decision if selling and buying processes take place by applying market rules.

Indeed. Market offering many strategy we can use. We can hold our bitcoin or selling for alts and vice versa. Some peoples more comfort if they hold bitcoin and some peoples want to double their bitcoin by trading it on altcoin.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

Each one of us has distinctive systems to make benefits. For me the better procedure half/half. Offering all the altcoin to purchase bitcoin is certainly not a smart thought since a portion of the altcoins presently is getting value. For whatever length of time that you can, hold the half of altcoin we don't recognize or imagine a scenario in which the value increment and half it will sell for the bitcoin. At last, you half lament half advantages, half lose. I call it balance technique
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: