Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Altcoin price depend on BTC or ETH??  (Read 139643 times)
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

i think it is since most ALTS are paired with BTC and/or ETH not USD so to sell you have to go ALT=>BTC/ETH=>USD and to buy you go USD=>BTC/ETH=>ALT i yhink they are correlated and that's why they tend to go up together and down together although to variant degree.
Silifatmuda

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:16:11 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins and will remain the king for a long time.
Bitcoin price determine the price of most coins, especially altcoins including
Etheruem.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

I think the trend of market conditions can be defined by the price of Bitcoin. If bitcoin rises sharply, the market will enter a bull market. If Bitcoin falls sharply, then the market will enter a bear market, which I have experienced.
sfidler31356

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:19:38 AM

It is better not to ground you decision based on correlations but strictly follow technical partners and support/resistance levels!
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

yes of course Altcoin price also depends on bitcoin prices, see the development of altcoin prices now also better than the previous price, so I'm sure we will also get a good profit because the price of altcoin every day increases the better.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:36:48 AM

The entire market is very dependent on Bitcoin includes Ethereum. And if BTC ride will certainly be very enjoyable and this will make all Altcoin will also experience growth. Ethereum coins that are very active in the market these coins because crypto is more often used to Transact. ETH is a coin that is very well established and become a very good platform.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:23 AM

I think the trend of market conditions can be defined by the price of Bitcoin. If bitcoin rises sharply, the market will enter a bull market. If Bitcoin falls sharply, then the market will enter a bear market, which I have experienced.

This is because the currencies are interlinked and create pairs. Most altcoins operate on eth platform, so eth price affects these coins. Eth depends directly on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and its behavior affects the entire market.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gorodskoi

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

I do not think that this is so , the price of etherium does not affect the price of other altcoins
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
What is your opinion please share.

First of all, their price depends on demand. Only after this, the arbitrators are less affected. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:42:33 PM

Most altcoins operate on eth platform, so eth price affects these coins. Eth depends directly on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and its behavior affects the entire market. Bitcoin, being the dominant cryptocurrency can easily influence the prices of the altcoins and the whole market. 
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
well, there are a lot of opinions about it, i think that there is some kind of connection between them of courxee

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

Most altcoins operate on eth platform, so eth price affects these coins. Eth depends directly on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and its behavior affects the entire market. Bitcoin, being the dominant cryptocurrency can easily influence the prices of the altcoins and the whole market. 
i am nkt sure how atrong this connection is, but i believe in this ans i tho k thet are connected in a way

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:46:08 PM

The price of altcoins and their behaviour in the market depends primarily on bitcoin.  ETH, as well as other altcoins, react to the behaviour of bitcoin.  But altcoins do not always react to the growth and fall of bitcoin.  It is also important to pay attention to project news and technical analysis.

Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:08:30 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 09:08:07 AM by Q2kc

Most Likely all of Altcoins depends on Bitcoin price because almost all of them have a trading pair with BTC, that's why when the price of Bitcoin will go down all of the coins in the market will be affected and also go down that is the most simple explanation of your question.
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:14:36 AM

I think not, the price of altcoins depends on the number of enthusiasts and also the number of coins in the market. if the coins on the market are large then there will be a decline in prices, so the principle.
KarleenDion

Activity: 181

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

At the moment yes Altcoins are depending on Bitcoin but soon that will change when the Flippenning occurs,  Altcoins will start to get valued independenlty of Bitcoin and we will begin to see the biggest explosion of the Cryptocurrency market.  
all I know is that Altcoin always depends on Bitcoin not on Ethereum because you also know if altcoin price always follow bitcoin movement until now and so now altcoin and bitcoin prices have not come back then from that many people who hold altcoin and wait for altcoin price again stable because if the price returns Bitcoin Altcoin price will also return

Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

for me altcoin is not dependent btc, but dependent on the interest or the investment, so if many are investing the altcoin price will be higher, it pendapay me, but if btc is very high price, and many of the interest so that the price is also high .

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

I think that price doesn't just depend on BTC and ETH, it has strong addiction to them. BTC and ETH are strongest cryptocurrecnies on the market and I think that market should be more independent from them.
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

unfortunately yes even if i do not find it a good thing the price/value of the altcoin follows the one of the bitcoin personally i hope that sooner or later the two things succeed to detach

free space pm if interessed
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

altcoin is highly dependent on bitcoin, because altcoin is a bitcoin pair and if the couple trades coins in ethereum, the price of ethereum depends on the bitcoin price as well. which means that the price of a coin depends on the bitcoin price. and If the bitcoin price increases, it will make the whole market green and if you see the price of bitcoin falling then all other altcoin prices in the market will also fall.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: