Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Altcoin price depend on BTC or ETH??  (Read 139641 times)
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:36:26 PM

The main rule of cryptomarket-If bitcoin is falling, altcoins are falling too. And if bitcoin is growing, altcoins are falling soon! This is the principe of work in crypto.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Yes your opinion is correct, ETH and BTC greatly affect the prices of all altcoins because they are connected to each other in crypto transactions in exchange like the current state of prices when the price of the two coins decreases instantly all altcoins also have an impact to decline. From these facts, ETH and BTC show the price stability of all altcoins, and when the prices of the two coins go up, it is certain that the other altcoins will increase in price.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Lucas777

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:53:47 PM

It seems to me that all crypto market depends on bitcoin. The prices of all coins will grow if bitcoin cost begins to grow. And vice versa if the price of bitcoin falls, then and all tokens also begin to become cheaper.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
opalet

Activity: 131

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:58:55 PM

I will assure you that Bitcoin is the main reason which make the market price of crypto and Altcoins are severely affected. This is the downside of our crypto market when we can not afford the price.
The set of Altcoins decreases in the price at that time when the bitcoin stands still. I don't think that it is worth blaming for all reductions of price of Altcoins only falling of the price for bitcoin. Much also depends on the team of developers.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:10:45 PM

Yes, the unique credentials of altcoins directly depend on what opportunities are now in the BTC and ETH projects. Of course, to a greater extent, many projects depend directly on BTC. It is clear and understandable that BTC is the lead project.
gjere are a lot pf different altcoins znd the polocy depends on the peopek who hazve developed it so it differs form one project to another
Altcoin does have increased development who are able to affect the price. so the Altcoin is able to reliably as major profitable coin. In addition to its development with ever increasing, it is also based on having the motivation to follow Bitcoin and Ethereum.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:20:42 PM

indeed most altcoins are traded with bitcoin and ethereum. but in my opinion, not all altcoin prices rise and fall depending on bitcoin and eth. after I saw some new ico coins, and I did a research on the coin, I saw that there was no similar movement between the new coin and the bitcoin and ethereum movements. so in my opinion not all altcoins follow the movements of bitcoin and ethereum.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
What is your opinion please share.

Many analysts today agree that absolutely all altcoins depend on the current state of BTC and Ethereum. In the event of a fall in BTC, an active decline in the prices of many altcoins begins. Therefore, it is so important that BTC and Ethereum continue to develop steadily in the future - this is really important for the entire crypto market.
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

Ethereum pricing depends on the performance of that of Bitcoin, just the way most altcoins depends on that of Ethereum.
In that case, i'll say that the price of the whole altcoin depends on Bitcoin.
That's why when bitcoin is not doing well, it affects every other crypto.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.

Yes i think you are right. Most of the time when we want to sell or buy a alt tokens we see peers of alt/btc or alt/eth price. The alt coins price fully depends of total price of BTC or Eth of that time in market. But ultimately everybody finally convert into USD. So those who sell or buy altcoins in btc or eth finally calculate in USD. So USD is also a main factor here.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:38:32 PM

I personally agree with your post,all altcoin are directly effected by BTC price and also ethereum price. and the proof is current market position as BTC and Ethereum are on bottom position.

accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

most are indeed bitcoin and ethereum which affect the prices of other altcoins. I see the dependence on bitcoin is still very large, so if bitcoin starts there are many altcoin movements affected. like now, we know that in the past few weeks, there has been a downward trend and see many altcoins are ERC20 average, also down.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

All altcoins have correlated with bitcoin as bitcoin is the base currency of this market and whatever direction of its movement, the whole market follow the same trend and it is happening every time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:48:29 PM

most are indeed bitcoin and ethereum which affect the prices of other altcoins. I see the dependence on bitcoin is still very large, so if bitcoin starts there are many altcoin movements affected. like now, we know that in the past few weeks, there has been a downward trend and see many altcoins are ERC20 average, also down.

Yes, we can't deny the fact that they are still indeed depend on how this two coins will move, especially bitcoin whatever directions this coin goes most of the time the affects are moving the alts and the market are just waiting for any updates, though ETH also affecting as most of new tokens are based with ERC20 so when ETH falls most of those coins are also falling in value.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

I have noticed that it does only if an alt coin project is stable silent and it's real (not scam). When roadmap is being observed and really good exchanges list that coin, everything makes the price rise.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

See the reality, when btc and eth rise, altcoin rises. Likewise vice versa when btc and eth go down then the altcoin also goes down, this indicates that the altcoin price depends or follows btc and eth.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Desmo

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

More the price of all altcoins is influenced by bitcoin. He in general has the leading role in all market. But also a little also eth begins to influence but only because on his platform projects have been started.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

definitely no. the price of any altcoin does not depend on the price of btc or eth but on the marketcap of that certain altcoin. the higher the demand, the higher the price. altcoins now are independent.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

Altcoin price depends on Bitcoin and Ethereum price. This is because ALL cryptoexchanges have BTC market and almost all have Ethereum market. So it is obviously price depends on them )))
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

To this day it is true, that the altcoin price is related to Bitcoin and Ethereum. But not all of this. Thanks
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

All altcoins have correlated with bitcoin as bitcoin is the base currency of this market and whatever direction of its movement, the whole market follow the same trend and it is happening every time.

When the market drops, all eyes are on Bitcoin, so when Bitcoin increases or decreases, it affects all the remaining altcoins. Increasing Bitcoin is the only trend and wish of every investor today
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: