Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 01:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Altcoin price depend on BTC or ETH??  (Read 139649 times)
lichnosam

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:27:51 AM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
What is your opinion please share.

I think the market still depends on Bitcoin more than on any other coin. Although ETH will also influence ICOs made on its platform. I think any market is driven by its leaders, and there are also other factors besides ETH and BTC price.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

Mostly cryptos drop or rise with btc, but sometimes i see excludes its rising coins on bear market.
This or simple pumps or very good projects, more i think first one

stoxalpha

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:05:23 AM

The same is true of Ethereum, which is not enough to influence the future of the market. But Bitcoin's different Bitcoin creates the entire cryptocurrency market. The trend of Bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency market, so if you want to buy acoin, you can follow the changes in Bitcoin.

paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

The modern crypto market is still very young and small. Therefore, it is quite logical that almost all altcoins largely depend on such an important and powerful coin, which today is Bitcoin.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

Their price depends on bitcoin. Furthermore, every single coin price depends on bitcoin at the moment. I believe that it will change in the future

vernl

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

Their price depends on bitcoin. Furthermore, every single coin price depends on bitcoin at the moment. I believe that it will change in the future
Actually the price of Altcoins are depending on the currently situation of the market, not depending on Bitcoin all the time dude.
Did you see that someone Bitcoin's price is increasing and Altcoin's price is decreasing ?
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Bitcoin is a definite identifier for investors and traders, when its price drops it is a signal for all that the market trend is changing or may change in the near future, respectively, people begin to react depending on where the bitcoin price has changed.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

Of course, the price of altcoins depends on BTC price: BTC  falls - altcoins fall too, BTC grows - the price of alts growth too. Also there is some correlation between ethers price and erc-20 tokens.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Now a very large number of people understand that there is a very large dependence, and of course most projects really depend on such giants as BTC and ETH. I am sure that you understand this too.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:49:41 PM

The market has been based bitcoin and it depends on the whole market in the whole and even Ethereum. This is as usual the economy is followed by the operands for the flagship which leads the big game !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
lichnosam

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
all of erc 20 altcoins is made up in etheruem and when the price of bitcoin gets down the affect in altcoin is strong because eth price is depend on bitcoin price, when the price of bitcoin gets down its get domino effect the price of almost all of altcoins get down too.

Yes, I agree, but I wonder when this tendency that altcoins depend on ETH and ETH depends on BTC will end. It's strange that the coins don't live their own lives, and all still depend on BTC.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

I saw how the price of Ethereum stood still, and the total investment in ICO fell, so I think altcoins depend on the price of Bitcoin.
Psynthax

Activity: 2352
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

all of erc 20 altcoins is made up in etheruem and when the price of bitcoin gets down the affect in altcoin is strong because eth price is depend on bitcoin price, when the price of bitcoin gets down its get domino effect the price of almost all of altcoins get down too.

Yes, I agree, but I wonder when this tendency that altcoins depend on ETH and ETH depends on BTC will end. It's strange that the coins don't live their own lives, and all still depend on BTC.
Because they still used bitcoin as the base pair. Remember ethereum has been doing the same thing too and that's why they can't even leave from the bitcoin domination dude. Bitcoin as the rule of crypto will be dominating crypto forever.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nowherman

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

In my opinion, the price of altcoins depends more on the crypto exchanges on which they being traded. If a coin gets a listing on Binance, as a rule, its price increases significantly, despite the price of Bitcoin or Ethereum at this time.

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:37:55 AM

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized market, which is influenced by buying and selling factors in the market, I think altcoin is not always profitable for ETH or BTC. altcoin market movements are more dependent on market demand itself.

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:54:54 AM

I think it is still depends on the investors of a particular ICO. The price doesn't always related to the bitcoin and ETH's value, there are some altcoins which are independent and can increase and decrease its value depending on the factors that affects it.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

The price of all cryptocurrencies largely depends on Bitcoin. But I can not say that Ethereum affects their value, it is rather like others follows the price of Bitcoin. I may be wrong on this account, but for the year that I follow the cryptocurrency market, it was exactly so.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

You are right, the price of all cryptocurrencies mainly depend on Bitcoin. As it control Coin Market Capitalization. As for Ethereum I don't see it as what can affect the price of other crypto coins as it price largely depend on Bitcoin. So I will conclude on the fact that Bitcoin has the power to control all other coins price and is the leading coin.
bitcoin.clakr

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:02:58 PM

The price of alternative coins is always very sensitive to the movement of the bitcoin price. Coins are starting to get cheaper at a time when Bitcoin is going down.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

Now, due to the lack of large infusions into the crypto industry, assets are transfused from one to another. This can be seen from the alt/btc price movement. With the growth of btc, a small Alt drawdown occurs and Vice versa. Thus, interest in a particular asset is maintained. Plus, it is done by regular market players that make the price move up or down. As long as there are no large institutional investors in this market, we will not see a sharp rise in the exchange rate. It remains to catch the pump and thus take a percentage of the transactions. I think when the market capitalization will be more than 1 trillion, the dependence of one on the other will change a little and will operate other patterns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: