Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:00:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Altcoin price depend on BTC or ETH??  (Read 139643 times)
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:15:11 AM

Crypto market is controlled by Bitcoin. All crypto market depends on the price of Bitcoin , so all altcoin prices depends on Bitcoin.
Well, not all coins, but 90% of course depends, a lot of altcoin on the market in the last 3 months gave a good percentage of growth , and bitcoin actually trampled on the spot , I think you need to learn technical analysis to make good money
Almost whole of crypto pegged to both bitcoin and ethereum, there was the only coin that is not pegged with bitcoin and ethereum that called stable coin that backed by stable commodity as fiat money. But this time binance was doing a great job to be independent crypto.

Bitcoin and ethereum is base currency in market and i think bitcoin price affecting to altcoin price. But i think the project itself is the key of altcoin price, if the project deliver their own roadmap, investor must be trust and demand will increase. It will makes price rising
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:05:45 AM

Seems like yes. That altcoin prices sometimes follow the price of Bitcoin. But not all altcoins depend on bitcoin. There are still several altcoins that have increased but the price of bitcoin has not increased. So it can be said that not all altcoins increase depending on the price of bitcoin and ethereum.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:19:50 AM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
What is your opinion please share.
depends actually not because many investors see that bitcoin and ETH are still the best coins and have high prices and in my opinion that ETH and bitcoin will guide other changes in the price of coins
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:38:20 AM

Since most of the alt coins are traded with BTC or ETH. SO I think altcoins prie are dependent on the price of this two.
yes you are right the altcoin price depends on the price of bitcoin. because bitcoin is the main currency in cryptocurrency. like the dollar in fiat money. so the rise of the bitcoin level will have an impact on altcoin. ethereum also follows the price of bitcoin. when bitcoin goes down the crypto market will be red. and this year bitcoin began to crawl up hopefully this situation will continue.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:53:21 AM

Have pass five years after learning about bitcoin and altcoin, I found always altcoin price depend on how bitcoin its self, when bitcoin still lower price altcoin will be lower but when bitcoin is on higher price altcoin will allow bitcoin too.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:31:10 PM

depends actually not because many investors see that bitcoin and ETH are still the best coins and have high prices and in my opinion that ETH and bitcoin will guide other changes in the price of coins

Tokens' prices depend on Bitcoin and its movements. BTC also affects the price of Ethereum. Therefore, it would be wise to follow Bitcoin costs changes. It will help us to guess what can happen with the altcoins you hold.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:48:41 PM

Have pass five years after learning about bitcoin and altcoin, I found always altcoin price depend on how bitcoin its self, when bitcoin still lower price altcoin will be lower but when bitcoin is on higher price altcoin will allow bitcoin too.

I guess no .  what if a whale buys a certain coin and he will decide to pump it ?  the coin can still pump even if bitcoin is down  . its only a co incidence if we see that alts and btc are going on the same direction  because no all people have simillar goals at the first place   .   some are only selling thier coins while others are continue buying and hodling  . lets not be afraid to try and invest on other cryptos aside from bitcoin because we can still earn on them as long as we chose the promising ones.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:52:15 PM

Actually, both of them are much needed to control the market. While ethereum pump, all of the altcoins would make such pumps too.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:20:01 PM

maybe it could be because we know that a lot of people use eth or bitcoin as their best coin and I also like that so I set the other coin prices to two coins because it affects other people so the two coins will be more usable because of the price there is in bitcoin and ethereum is also interesting.

bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:36:50 PM

right, I also often use ethereum and other coins, the price follows ethereum and bitcoin because, in my opinion, the price of coins is both very good and has good coin quality, so many coins take both coins but some don't develop their coins in their own way.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
accesovip

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:44:08 PM

i think this is temporary. We will see a more logical movement in the price soon, when project complete their development phase and we start seeing real products. Current correlation with BTC and ETH should start disappearing over time
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:51:39 PM

For me its totally the same and the price of many altcoins was depending only in the price of the king of crypto which is bitcoin,they recognize it as the foundation of crypto so i think when the price of it was down many of those altcoins was getting down too.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:53:38 PM

first of all, I think that this is due to the fact that Bitcoin will go where, if the cue ball goes up then the price of the viola and Ethereum will also stretch behind it against the background of the total capitalization,and investors will immediately come running, but there is a reverse side of the coin that if the cue ball goes down, then it will immediately pull down not only the Ethereum but all the violas almost

integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:13:01 PM

ETH is an altocoin. Of course, the price of altcoins depends on the price of bitcoin on the market, this should always be taken into account when buying altcoins.

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:19:08 PM

All the market depends on a BTC price. All altcoins and even Ethereum depends on a bitcoin price. It is obvious.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:27:21 PM

And what does anyone have doubts that the market is not controlled by Bitcoin? Prices of absolutely all projects are tied to the price of Bitcoin. even such giants as Ethereum or Ripple. And there is no point in talking about other coins ... Maybe something new and unique will appear soon that will be able to counteract the pressure of Bitcoin. But I do not know such coins yet. Although it may be something from young promising projects such as Sound Money Coin will be able to withstand Bitcoin in a few years.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:32:39 PM

The answer is simple, regarding the sphere or cryptocurrency the big influencer is Bitcoin, conforming with the prove evolution of BTC the others coins go up or down.
BurgerCash

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:39:13 PM

The answer is simple, regarding the sphere or cryptocurrency the big influencer is Bitcoin, conforming with the prove evolution of BTC the others coins go up or down.
Bitcoin really is the driver of the market's beta, but there's enough reasons to look for alpha in fundamental analysis. I still think that ERC20 tokens are more influenced by ethereum and only indirectly influenced by BTC - as BTC itself influences ETH's price.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Shanto11

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:43:38 PM

Only Bitcoin had to give affection to all other coins or alternative coins. A good coin will definitely be attracted to the market and to buy coins to attract the market. This could imply that alts are dependent on BTC and ETH.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:09:36 PM

The thing that makes altcoins depends on bitcoin and ethereum is that most altcoins trade with bitcoin, when the price of bitcoin drops then automatically the value of altcoins also drops and vice versa.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: