Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 1411 times)
kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

He has long ago collapsed. And he fell from a height of 20,000 dollars. But I do not think we need to get upset about this. The cryptocurrency remains as volatile as it was, which is a great way to earn money. Bitcoin will walk in the range of 7000 to 8000. Under certain circumstances, it can rise to 10,000.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alfimanis

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

i think it is because a lot of people are selling their coins
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:47:34 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!
reason is clean - someone is selling their big amounts of crypto,like EOS team, check yesterday sales at Betfinex, many ETH and EOS was sold for usd and such things usually do EOS team and such actions are reason of market dump
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

I think some of the reasons why bitcoin is falling is because of Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, and some people are cashing out more because of the fall but I believe it will recover soon and rise high again.
The price began to go down before that happened, what it really happened was very simple we were in the middle of a bubble and it was impossible to maintain a price so high then the market slowed down a little and everyone began cashing out and this created panic in many investors.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:11:50 AM

I think it was also the part that the coinrail exchange has been hacked and stolen lot of bitcoins and other coins and altcoins. I think it is also the reason for this bearish market as of now. The hackers I think is selling all the bitcoins that cause bitcoin price to fall down hard. When the bitcoin price falls then so also as the other coins and altcoins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

There are no exact reason why bitcoin price are fallen, maybe the fake news or the people who trying to manipulate the market. We have nothing to do in this dropped, only have to do wait for the recovery. For me it's a normal, because I know the price of bitcoin are volatility and soon it will rising again.

no doubt about the reputation of bitcoin in these circumstances will be back again to climb and normal even more than ever, just need patience and no panic.
Indeed, no one knows exactly about the causes that make bitcoin have a fall. Till now, almost all people think that it’s just because bad news. However, I think that there are so many different factors that taking impact to this falling. We all know that bitcoin is highly volatile, thus this it’s pretty normal when bitcoin goes down. Hence, we are better off keeping our head and staying away panic because when we are in fear, there will have many wrong decisions that make us feel regretful.
crydevil_crypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:16:06 AM

I buy bitcoin when the market is bloody. I buy bitcoin when I'm scared. I like this strategy Grin
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

There are no exact reason why bitcoin price are fallen, maybe the fake news or the people who trying to manipulate the market. We have nothing to do in this dropped, only have to do wait for the recovery. For me it's a normal, because I know the price of bitcoin are volatility and soon it will rising again.

no doubt about the reputation of bitcoin in these circumstances will be back again to climb and normal even more than ever, just need patience and no panic.
Indeed, no one knows exactly about the causes that make bitcoin have a fall. Till now, almost all people think that it’s just because bad news. However, I think that there are so many different factors that taking impact to this falling. We all know that bitcoin is highly volatile, thus this it’s pretty normal when bitcoin goes down. Hence, we are better off keeping our head and staying away panic because when we are in fear, there will have many wrong decisions that make us feel regretful.
Fear is one of the main reasons responsible for these sell-offs which simply leads to more fear, FUD, negativity etc which is something common in this sensitive cryptocurrency market. This is the risk associated with this extremely volatile crypto market which scares off many potential investors, but the volatility will decrease with time which will surely attract more and more investors helping the market grow in the long term.

putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

it seems the reason why bitcoin prices collapsed because there was bad news that attacked the condition of bitcoin price peace, and also I once read mtgox also participate and make bitcoin prices to collapse because they sell bitcoin it has.
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

In my opinion, the main cause of the bitcoin collapse is the increase in political control over it. Economically leading countries underestimated bitcoin, but now South Korea, China and European countries have seriously taken control of it. Lack of freedom and increased risks do not allow the market to grow.
Polo joey

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

Probably because many are selling rather than buying so prices fall. that's just my guess because I personally do not know the exact cause of the bitcoin fall.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. Nothing else!
We need to be strong, big whales want to buy Bitcoin for the lowest possible price.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
RaiNain

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

It looks like last year's abnormal increase, and we just felt the effect this year. The possibility is always there, but I think the potential increase is greater for now.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:38:12 AM

Basically some beginners in investing bitcoin dump their BTC due of panic selling and lack of knowledge about holding bitcoin, some might reason are lots of  bitcoin fake news that has spread in the internet that cause a bad image for bitcoin.
hoami55

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:31:07 AM

Many rich guys and organisations want to get in to this market. Nasdaq plans to open their own crypto exchange. When you start such kind of business you need to buy a lot of crypto. To spend less money / buy more crypto they need the lowest BTC price. It's only my opinion, but I guess it's pretty real to be truth.
Endank

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

The theory says to be wary if the increase happens too fast. Perhaps the correction occurred along with the attitude of many social media that no longer support crypto this year. So it may not be strange if market capitalization is eroded. But for some people this is an opportunity, and I am sure there is still much hope in the future.
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

I think in addition to the price risk from the fluctuating exchange rate, there is currently a very heated debate about the bitcoin 'software' with competing proposals on how to scale bitcoin in order to facilitate more transactions (BitcoinXT, BIP10x). Without going too much into detail, the discussion questions some of the core principles of bitcoin. In the end, you need to be comfortable with your investments and the risk that you're taking. The fact that you're asking the question in the first place might imply that you're not
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

Buying pressures had since lacked since the previous 20k peak, it was astonishing with almost 80% of US yongsters had invested into, the gold rush period is real until some owners with LOTS of supply had been doing bulk selling, millions and millions until the pressure went off, the market cap is shrinking and nobody was as much interest into cryptocurrency when negative news and charts are everywhere, this is a especially costly correction when it goes too fast, its still 100% more comparing to 2017 jan

Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:49:31 PM

My opinion is information is not entirely accurate, Bitcoin can not fall completely, it has, however, like many payment systems, a temporary crisis, but it always stably comes out of it, and in most cases with a double profit
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

Also some bad news have been coming out recently that have been causing panic sell off. For those that still believe strongly in cryptocurrency, we hold like a boss and wait for the bull season to take profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: