Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:55:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 1411 times)
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:56:10 PM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

We are still in the beer season market. Also some bad news have been coming out recently that have been causing panic sell off. For those that still believe strongly in cryptocurrency, we hold like a boss and wait for the bull season to take profit

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:46:02 AM

I do not know about bitcoin but I've seen bitcoin prices will not rise if the price of Ethereum still soared and so every bitcoin price rises altcoin will go up and with Ethereum decreased bitcoin will go up so from that I think if the bitcoin drops due to the market price which is down, but I know the price of bitcoin will fall this year because of the year 2017 bitcoin prices are so skyrocketing

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:40:56 PM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

All about game with the whales
they actually do it, and it makes me dizzy.
they are in a group and make a bad issue, panic has made the price depressed and deeper.
hold as I can.

most probably. there is something big that's about to happen and they need to accumulate a lot of btc and tokens which is why the manipulation is necessary for those holders to break and sell giving them the available cheap tokens in the market. if you happen to join them in accumuting these coins like ETH and EOS, you might be able to make them realize its not easy manipulating.
I only hold some new tokens and ETH for my long term trading. I get it from ICO and it takes a long time to develop. difficult to make decisions.
I have to wait for Dev to run their platform and tokens will be bought by many investors.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

which I see bitcoin is drastically reduced and I see many people lose their money by selling their altcoins when bitcoin prices are slightly up and so they lose your money but I am sure BTC will return to a stable price and can skyrocket as 2017 then

Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

I do not see too many reasons for the decrease in the price, so this seems to be the natural fluctuation in the price of bitcoin, but do not worry the price will recover soon and go back to its previous levels but do not expect too much growth either because there are not many reasons for that as well.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

The likelihood is panic because of the excessive current down trend, so the rich people sell their coins in large scale that resulted in the falling of its current market price. If this situation continues in fear the market price will drop further.
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:26:09 AM

actually, we cannot predict the price of bitcoin, because it depends on people's interest to buy it. so the more that sell bitcoin then the price will go down, but if many are looking for it then the price will rise again. to prevent the prices are getting down we can hold the bitcoin that we have. because if we sell it then the price will go down. and we never know how long the bitcoin price will go down.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:31:39 AM

Market will keep doing back and forth of the current value but it wont fall below 7K USD for sure. This is the bottom that bitcoin has found now and I am pretty sure that it will keep the average of 7,350 USD all the time unless and until it finds out the bull trend one more time. So we are sure of one thing now that the drop is over. This is because the buying is overcoming the selling zone and thus more demand for the bitcoin has risen with the current discounted prices. So my belief is that bitcoin will kick start the up surge this June and will explode like very crazy in the time to come.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:31:51 AM

In my opinion, traders are still hesitant in which direction the market moves. Long-term trends can go up but there are many changes before we get there. When some bullish news appears on big investors will start joining. I'm sure this trend will not last for a long time.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:47:48 AM

actually mate there's a lot of reasons behind why the bitcoin price always falls which is after it touch down the highest value. such whales, fuds,  panic holders,  and etc.. But it doesn't mean it will continue to collapse because of that reason 'cause there's always a tends of price to rocketed again after the dip and that is the fact which is its either new high value or it will bounce back.  So keep holding if the price continue to collapse 'cause it just a temporary and after that it will survive . So just put more patience on it to avoid such issue.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

The most important thing to realize is where the money is coming from and where it's leaving. Some portion will be internal within crypto and some portion coming from fiat. There is also the money leaving.

If you can predict the above, you can much more accurately determine which will rise or fall against BTC.

deep4u

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:54:38 AM

There no market without up n down and in crypto market many people try to spread false news to buy from the bottom and then they sell at higher  price.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:00:32 AM

All markets experience this kind of thing but i know that bitcoin will rise again and will give a lot of opportunities to people who are joining this.
loyaeskiron

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

The simple reason why bitcoin price falling down, is about the percentage of supply and demand, and the comparison are more on selling of bitcoin compare to buying transactions. But I'm pretty sure that sooner or later the price of bitcoin moving up again, and I don't believe that the price of bitcoin will down more.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:20:30 AM

There is no such hype, as in the fall of 2017. No FOMO. There is not a big influx of new participants (money). Crypto became on his own.

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

They are definitely continuing to fold the money in the whalers' hands. That's why bitcoin cannot move forward. If we leave now, we will return to our old days.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:29:34 AM

I think it is because a lot of people thinks that bitcoin is a scam that is why they are deciding to drop off and do something else instead rather than working for bitcoin.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

I don't know the main reason why, maybe anything news about the bitcoin can affect or all about the game with the whales. The value of bitcoin are decreasing but why many people are making a lots of topic about the fallen price, we all know the bitcoin price are too volatile. It means it's a normal movement, the price of bitcoin  does not always increases, sometimes it decreases.

pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

Personally, I think, Bitcoin Prices are falling because from time to time the market is experiencing a correction. because no bad news is happening right now they are selling for profit, they are now selling it to others who want to make a profit in the future and want to re-invest again.

t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

The fact that the fall in the bitcoin rate is due to the laws of the market. The price of an asset falls when the number of those wishing to sell exceeds the number of those wishing to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: