Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 1411 times)
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:59:37 PM

I've heard that some of the things which are taking place in the worldwide stage right now can affect the bitcoins price, so I believe that we need to be very sensitive to this in order to be able to stay here long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a123uxcz888

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

The first is the news that the exchanges have been attacked. I think this has a great impact on the market decline. Many people are worried about their own asset safety. They start to sell a lot of coins! Caused a sharp drop in market prices
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

The first is the news that the exchanges have been attacked. I think this has a great impact on the market decline. Many people are worried about their own asset safety. They start to sell a lot of coins! Caused a sharp drop in market prices

Personally,i think all this is just an excuse to lower the price.In order for big money to enter crypto,and by big i mean institutional money,price has to go even more down in order for them to start buying.For them,even $6k for BTC is a lot,they would rather buy it for 3-4K USD.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

I think hack news are effect all the market. Its my opinion , but who knows true reason i dont know. Many people in panic mode now.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

We do not know the exact reason. However, the price is influenced by world news, crypto news, large investors and a large number of proposals in comparison with demand
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

the  main reason behind falling bitcoin is security regulators in many countries are tracking about cryptocurrency  and ico tokens and formulate many rules and regulations
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

I know because of the panic selling people and the bad news so they panic and just sell their bitcoin and that is a wrong decision especially if your bitcoin investment is too large and you sell it cheaply big money you do not have to panic if the price of bitcoin drops

Desmozgenes

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

I know because of the panic selling people and the bad news so they panic and just sell their bitcoin and that is a wrong decision especially if your bitcoin investment is too large and you sell it cheaply big money you do not have to panic if the price of bitcoin drops

Big whales are bringing the price down,but its also legit tactic to sell your BTC now,and buy when it dips more,and most likely it will go down more.I sold  some of my BTC and ETH,and im waiting to buy in again,and profit that way.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:27 AM

Now simply there are now reasons for so dump of Bitcoin and alts, only panic sell is going now, and it can continue if its price will go down to 5000 or even cheaper...
jiaybh

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

The reason why the price of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies has been manipulated by whales, but don’t panic. I think the day when the market will always recover, I’ll stick with you.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

the  main reason behind falling bitcoin is security regulators in many countries are tracking about cryptocurrency  and ico tokens and formulate many rules and regulations
In the long run, this is not a bad thing. The supervision of those bad ICOs can purify the market and leave high-quality ICOs. The funds will flow from those bad projects to high-quality projects and the healthy development of the entire market.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
NN52NN

Activity: 647
Merit: 10

buy bitcoin

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

This is a big correction after the huge growth in 2017. I think BTC will consolidate for a while in the 4-5K range, probably not all that long from now either.

buy bitcoin
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:53:46 AM

I think some of the reasons why bitcoin is falling is because of Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, and some people are cashing out more because of the fall but I believe it will recover soon and rise high again.
The price began to go down before that happened, what it really happened was very simple we were in the middle of a bubble and it was impossible to maintain a price so high then the market slowed down a little and everyone began cashing out and this created panic in many investors.

It is not even advisable for a long term investor to always go in all at once. Some of those dips are also a good way for investors to make some pretty good profit by purchasing with fiat and waiting for the increase to sell and probably save the profit, take out the capital and wait for next dip. I have been making some pretty good cash like this and it has been an awesome one good way to make profit.
This is usually the best way to buy into altcoin and such altcoins are always rare unless they have good support themselves and if they will have to experience any huge dip, it does not take them time to recover. These are the kind of altcoins to always trade instead.

Desmozgenes

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:58:22 AM

I think some of the reasons why bitcoin is falling is because of Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, and some people are cashing out more because of the fall but I believe it will recover soon and rise high again.
The price began to go down before that happened, what it really happened was very simple we were in the middle of a bubble and it was impossible to maintain a price so high then the market slowed down a little and everyone began cashing out and this created panic in many investors.

It is not even advisable for a long term investor to always go in all at once. Some of those dips are also a good way for investors to make some pretty good profit by purchasing with fiat and waiting for the increase to sell and probably save the profit, take out the capital and wait for next dip. I have been making some pretty good cash like this and it has been an awesome one good way to make profit.
This is usually the best way to buy into altcoin and such altcoins are always rare unless they have good support themselves and if they will have to experience any huge dip, it does not take them time to recover. These are the kind of altcoins to always trade instead.

Yea i agree,its possible to make nice amount of money even duriong bear market,but you gotta know what you are doing,and to have some balls.

But i see good news lately,who knows,maybe we are getting ready for another mini bull run
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:37:53 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

The reason why I am here (cryptocurrency) is to learn and try to invest in a different place, digital finance.
I'm interested because this is the best place for me, and in the future I'm sure cryptocurrency will grow bigger and reach all aspects of life.
froiahhhhhh

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:48:46 AM

The reason why bitcoin is dropped is because few investors are here today because they know they are falling down and they prefer to invest in altcoin so the altcoin is now rising.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:33:46 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!
Possibly with the fall of bitcoin that is currently because at the end of 2017 ago bitcoin prices have decreased then from now on from January until last until now still not back then the bitcoin reduction I think is normal because it happens every year
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:42:56 AM

Bitcoin may be caused by some people's manipulation, perhaps because of a large amount of cash, the market demand will fall, and the natural price will decrease. I think that if someone can profit from it, there will be more people joining. So bitcoin is only temporary.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:06:57 AM

The only reason and the main reason why bitcoin is falling its because of panic selling. Those people who got weak hand are the reason why price is low. Because every time the bitcoin will move down. They quickly sell thier token. They are scared to loss thier money. They didnt think that bitcoin is biggest potential of all currency. And if you will hold it till december it will give you huge reward
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:13:41 AM

The reason I am here is to learn about the ins and outs of crypto. I've been planning to buy a coin, so I'm understanding the basics of crypto, how to make big profits and the most important thing is to learn "what to do when the crypto market falls." That's why I'm here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: