Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 1411 times)
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

I can't just tell why, I have heard it was the US department that was manking a type of regulation, I read that the world bank was trying to control inflation and implement tax deduction.this and more which I think being decentralized should be able to handle. But I hope above all that the rise be risen soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:35:59 PM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!
From my personal viewpoint, In my opinion, lots of people committed to bitcoin due to the simply came to the conclusion general opinion, these people believed the actual general opinion may produce the main FOMO which will help to make lots of people in order to leap in to cryptos and begin trading which can make the cost in order to leap higher. However general opinion finished without having a lot provide about the crypto marketplace and lots of individuals began promoting away to consider small revenue they've obtained. I believe perhaps for this reason bitcoin cost is certainly going lower.
RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

I sure of one thing now that the drop is over. Because the buying is overcoming the selling zone and more demand for the bitcoin has risen with the current discounted prices. I think bitcoin will kick start the up surge this October.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

I am sure for 100% that reason is price manipulation. I've read article about cartel and I believe some big whales manipulate price making us to sell in loss.
I hope other people won't panic and try not to sell their assets.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!
I dont know what is the real reason behind the fall of the market but faliing of bitcoin is just a normal happening here in crypto world. It will surely recover as soon as posssible.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

I am sure for 100% that reason is price manipulation. I've read article about cartel and I believe some big whales manipulate price making us to sell in loss.
I hope other people won't panic and try not to sell their assets.

The market now can not be totally affected by the sharks. As there are a lot of big financial funds involved from the beginning of this year, it is hard to understand that the market has not had any positive effects.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Inside my individual thoughts and opinions I think a lot of people purchased bitcoin as a result of only determined opinion, that they imagined your opinion will certainly build a significant FOMO that could create a lot of people for you to bounce straight into cryptos and initiate committing which will make the retail price for you to bounce substantially. Nevertheless, opinion has broken with no very much convey . for the crypto marketplace and many men and women commenced offering off to look at minor earnings they have got achieved. I do think probably that's why bitcoin price tag will go along.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

Their are many reason behind falling price of bitcoin. And some the important reason are its decentralised nature because of this it is ban in many country. And Because of this nature it does not under control of any kind of authority or government. And this is the main reason behind its ban. Another reason behind its falling price is its irregularity in its production and distribution. When bitcoin doesn't supply according to its demand then their is downfall shows in its price. Another reason behind this is its complex nature to understand.
DoctorX
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:11:51 PM

The main reason for the fall of crypto currency and bitcoin is that the manipulators want to buy a large amount of bitcoins, but at low prices. To do this, they reduce the price of bitcoin. And I think that very soon we can see the price of Bitcoin $ 5000.

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░ █▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░ █▄░░░  HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

Investor want to buy at lowest rate and when price drop it attract alot of investor. But i will like to call them the manipulator they are affecting market badly

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Gabby18

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

Within my very own view I really believe many individuals dedicated to bitcoin due to the merely deducted comprehensive agreement, they will be considered the particular comprehensive agreement can develop a key FOMO that may help make many individuals be able to hop directly into cryptos and commence investment that makes the purchase price to be able to hop large. Yet comprehensive agreement concluded without significantly give around the crypto industry and plenty of folks started out marketing away from to adopt tiny income they've got acquire. I do believe possibly this is why bitcoin value goes straight down.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:24:29 AM

It is because of the fake news spreading in the internet causing big falldown of bitcoins price. And also some major investors in bitcoin turns out selling their bitcoin and that is the reason also for the price dump of bitcoin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:23:49 AM

This is just a nature. Nothing can stay at the same place forever. A fashion changes fast, especially with so many new alt coins at the market. I would say that hype passed and now bitcoin rate goes down but it is a temporary state. 

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

A massive selling could be the cause of the dropping price on Bitcoin, and that will give a domino effect for the people to do a panic selling and that makes the price falling down, but the condition today is way better, Bitcoin has catch it's stability.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

I think the main reason is that people are not optimistic about this market. The blockchain industry that people are expecting and the blockchain industry in reality are too big different. Many of the original investor confidence has been greatly affected.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

This is a common phenomenon in the market after the growth is a correction. No bad news ! The growth will be like bitcoin will come to its minimum point ! I think this point 5500 $

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:06 AM

No, unfortunately or fortunately, but we will not see Bitcoin below 6k dollars, so we can safely buy it because from January 2019 we will start to grow again

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:35:02 AM

I think there's more than one reason. In my opinion bitcoin fell due to a set of reasons. For example, many people who bought bitcoin last year did not even understand how it works and why it is needed. They just wanted easy money, that's all. But the price can not grow all the time and because of this correction began.

Retail investors are just sharks, the real decline of Bitcoin is due to the fact that investment funds and sharks are driving the market. Take a look when the market drops sharply, it makes many investors confused and most of them will fomo that trend
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

I think that the main factor in the fall of bitcoin is its aggressive growth, but I do not think that it has burst. In 2019 there will be an uptrend and no need to worry about it !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:23:26 PM

in my opinion, this is due to high supply compared to demand, therefore price will fall, and this could be the reason for falling btc price in the market.
Their are many reason behind the falling price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency and because of this its price fluctuate over time to time. First reason is its irregular in its production and distribution, when bitcoin doesn't supply according to its demand then their is downfall shows in the price of bitcoin. And this is occur due to irregularities produce by miners. Another reason is the negative news by different media all over the Internet. And when big country ban bitcoin trading marketing in their country then the downfall of its global price is see.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████