Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 1411 times)
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:12:23 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 12:59:14 PM by eugenefonts

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

I think its just normal because we all know BITCOIN grows so fast last year from 800usd i think to 20000usd. And we all know market will not be forever pumping i guest its right to fall at this deep so that late investors will also have chance to dive in. I guest this yeAr will be slow at crypto and in comming year,i hope mass adoption will occur and huge growth will happen again. Bitcoin is over sold because of FUD and manipulation so i think its always best time to buy when market is bloody.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

I think some of the reasons why bitcoin is falling is because of Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, and some people are cashing out more because of the fall but I believe it will recover soon and rise high again.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1011

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

Many rich guys and organisations want to get in to this market. Nasdaq plans to open their own crypto exchange. When you start such kind of business you need to buy a lot of crypto. To spend less money / buy more crypto they need the lowest BTC price. It's only my opinion, but I guess it's pretty real to be truth.

ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:32:47 PM

The main reason is so simple, just lose of interest from mass market. People don`t want to buy crypto because of its volatility during this year, when BTC had huge popularity and everybody follows it
We need great announcements and great progress in crypto industry now to move all market to the moon
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

According to yesterday's news, bitcoin prices are due to a ban in China to legalize bitcoin and also due to the lack of investors to buy bitcoin, an important factor in the decline in bitcoin prices. We know that each sale has an active seller and buyer in the trading market, both of which have an important role in the rise and fall of prices. But in other cases such as support that legalizes bitcoin plays an important role in price and popularity. With the prohibition of bitcoin in every country, then this will make the price decline and this makes bitcoin fans very sad. Most importantly we must continue to believe that bitcoin prices will be stable, and you should use them well for your investment.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
3kpk3

Activity: 868
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

The market undergoes these kind of corrections majority of the time due to the investors taking their profits or recovering their money from further losses majority of the time which is a common trend in this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market. No need to get all worked up whenever the market undergoes a correction. You must be aware of the risks before investing into this volatile crypto market. Bitcoin will recover eventually.

lositech

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:07:36 PM

Crypto market is a demand and supply meaning market will always go up and down. some people sell of their bitcoin to invest and in doing that it could make market to go down.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

I think some of the reasons why bitcoin is falling is because of Regulations, taxes, end of anonymity, investigations, and some people are cashing out more because of the fall but I believe it will recover soon and rise high again.

I would also like it, that bitcoin has often experienced something like this and he will return as before and can handle it.
it's just time to wait its moment.
johniadeluca

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

There are multiple factors, but it's definitely led by the inefficient and artificial growth that occurred due to many people just FOMO'ing in this past year. Also the impending regulation seems to be contributing to its decline. There are many different reasons that are affecting it. Definitely worth analyzing it under many different lenses though, as there is no singular answer for its decline.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:33 PM

I think that there are several reasons for the drop in the price of bitcoin, this is the first attempt by some countries to regulate  the cryptocurrency market, secondly, very large financial companies want to enter the cryptocurrency market and it is beneficial for them that the bitcoin price be low to buy bitcoin at a low price.
rohican

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

In my opinion, this is the accumulation, from last year's correction, banned from many countries and social media, and the number of new coins created. While the market can not afford to buy all. New communities are growing, but probably not as big as the market. But I think this is enough, maybe we have seen the lower limit of Bitcoin this year. And some people who missed buying Bitcoin when the price doubled from now might take a chance.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

Several leading exchanges are under investigation by the CTFC which just triggered a sell off

https://cointelegraph.com/news/wsj-cme-and-btc-exchange-dispute-led-us-regulators-to-open-price-manipulation-probe

apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:34:32 AM

From yesterday the price of many coin falling because any bad news , that news is exchange coinrail was get hacked,  but usually this falling will be end soon and the price back to going up again.  I remember when Bitfinex exchange get hacked last year,  the effect just temporary and after that the price Bitcoin going to the moon.

darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

I was really shocked today as of June 11, 2018, 07:30:45 AM forum time bitcoin is already at 6,761.71 USD and i think this was not the dip yet, the last time i checked the price yesterday bitcoin is around 7,200+ USD. and i think all the simple reason behind this is there are some whales that are already dumping there bitcoins.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

In my opinion, this is the accumulation, from last year's correction, banned from many countries and social media, and the number of new coins created. While the market can not afford to buy all. New communities are growing, but probably not as big as the market. But I think this is enough, maybe we have seen the lower limit of Bitcoin this year. And some people who missed buying Bitcoin when the price doubled from now might take a chance.

I know little about the fall of bitcoin but I heard some people say if the price of Bitcoin fell because in the year 2017 the price is skyrocketing and get a good profit and with the decline bitcoin also because every year to experience like this then I know little about the fall of Bitcoin

HELLO!!!
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

its affect from bitcoin user selling their bitcoin. because in towards to eid mubarok , and many needed so people sell/convert their bitcoin to real money/USD
i think it not stand for long time,..bitcoin price will going up again

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

Bitcoin,and all other coins were seriosuly overvalued,and this is natural correction,that previous bull run was not sustainable in the long run,this was bound to happen.And i think we will be in bear market for atleast few months more,maybe even till end of this year.So stay patient and HODL ,it will pay off in the end Smiley

eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:58:49 AM

Some people believe that this is a healthy correction after the rise last year. Indeed we will not believe it when not experienced it. But at the moment it's all sensible, because after all, marketcap increases should be offset by community increases, which may be smaller than the market needs.
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin
The fall of bitcoin and the entire cryptomarket occurs at the request of speculators. I do not see any negative news or other reasons that could affect the situation. The fall of 10% yesterday occurred in a few minutes. So quickly collapse the market can only very negative news or coordinated actions of a group of people with huge financial resources.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:24:49 AM

From yesterday the price of many coin falling because any bad news , that news is exchange coinrail was get hacked,  but usually this falling will be end soon and the price back to going up again.  I remember when Bitfinex exchange get hacked last year,  the effect just temporary and after that the price Bitcoin going to the moon.
I agree last year same thing  happen, bitcoin fell and most of the panic holders sell out their bitcoin without knowing that it's just a temporary things that happen, with their moves whales start to buy cheap coins and begin to pumped, never expected that before the year ends it will touched $19K+, so just cool down and continue to hold if you bought from the hyped and wait for your term to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: