Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 1412 times)
greengate01

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

For me,the main reason why Bitcoin market price value are falling,it is due to more supply and less demand.Some investors are still holding their coin because of low price value of it.
cryptoadobo

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:58:44 AM

There are many reason why the price of bitcoin falls which is there are big news to bitcoin which get negative feedback that creates FUD to the investors, regulations in every country affects the price, the demand and supply of the bitcoin, and most importantly a huge percentage of bitcoin are holding by the whales wherein they can manipulate the ups and downs of the price of bitcoin.
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

There are many reasons of cryptomarket's and BTC's falling, like common situation in the world, news and great events. And altcoins influence on the BTC as well.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

The whole cryptocurrency market is instability and falling. So do not worry about the fact that bitcoin has fallen and somehow allocate it to its fall. Drop everything and there is nothing we can do but wait
zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

The main reason and the principle motivation behind why bitcoin is falling this is a direct result of frenzy offering. Those individuals who got feeble hand are the motivation behind why cost is low. Since each time the bitcoin will move down. They rapidly offer thier token. They are frightened to misfortune thier cash. They didnt surmise that bitcoin is greatest capability of all money. What's more, in the event that you will hold it till december it will give you tremendous reward
NIuok

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

I think there are many reasons for this. Bitcoin is short-selling is one of the most important reasons. In addition, strict restrictions on bitcoin transactions by governments will have a big impact. Hacking attacks on exchanges has made people lose their trust in Bitcoin is very common this year.
Girtod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

I believe that the drop in the price of bitcoin is due to the fact that the supply exceeds the demand
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

BTC's decreasing depends on different characteristics such as current nes and events in the world, altcoins' development, amount of new projects.
Best Coin8

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:52:22 AM

People began to sell massively bitcoin. Because the price began to decline. But I am sure that in the near future there will be a recovery of the market.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

THere was not one particular reason, it was multy reasons. The market was overbought, bad news from China, a lot of scams and hacks, start of the Bitcoin futures and it just a few of them.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

THere was not one particular reason, it was multy reasons. The market was overbought, bad news from China, a lot of scams and hacks, start of the Bitcoin futures and it just a few of them.

And dont fotget all that hambling with shorts and longs.When there is enough of shorts,whales pump the price,and when there is enough of longs,they dump it.Taking money from the gamblers.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

IMHO, some factors are behind the falling. First may be still because of the negative issues so that the holder sell them. Then, the news current likely because of World Cup and others. It may be also because of the big amounts sold by some whales that lead the price lower.
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:28:17 PM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

very difficult to understand the current conditions, no one knows for sure why the price of bitcoin and other coins decreased. but I believe that next month there will be an increase of bitcoin.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:28:20 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

All about game with the whales
they actually do it, and it makes me dizzy.
they are in a group and make a bad issue, panic has made the price depressed and deeper.
hold as I can.

most probably. there is something big that's about to happen and they need to accumulate a lot of btc and tokens which is why the manipulation is necessary for those holders to break and sell giving them the available cheap tokens in the market. if you happen to join them in accumuting these coins like ETH and EOS, you might be able to make them realize its not easy manipulating.
I only hold some new tokens and ETH for my long term trading. I get it from ICO and it takes a long time to develop. difficult to make decisions.
I have to wait for Dev to run their platform and tokens will be bought by many investors.
so far that I know behind the fall of bitcoin that is currently because at the end of 2017 ago bitcoin prices have increased then from now on I am sure with the decline bitcoin there is no reason because bitcoin fall like this is common because every year bitcoin decreased
siremrak

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

This isn't the first run through the cost of bitcoin will dive, it is really experiencing redress from the last bull run which is extremely solid for the whole crypto advertise, contribute all the more now on the off chance that you can bear to and on the off chance that you can not, hold your position since I see the cost of bitcoin rising any minute from now.
vikl56

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

Why is Bitcoin behind? Why is Bitcoin behind? For me, Bitcoin is not falling behind. Although I admit that the cryptocurrency market has indeed fallen for a long time, Bitcoin has been falling for a long time, but this is only temporary. Bitcoin will never fall behind and will get better and better.
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

The main reason is the common falling of the cryptocurrency market I think. But Btc is able to stop this decreasing and to make cryptomarket increasing again.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bukmood

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:52:48 PM

The main reason and the fundamental motivation behind why bitcoin is falling this is a direct result of frenzy offering. Those individuals who got frail hand are the motivation behind why cost is low. Since each time the bitcoin will move down. They rapidly offer thier token. They are frightened to misfortune thier cash. They didnt believe that bitcoin is greatest capability of all money. What's more, in the event that you will hold it till december it will give you enormous reward
daryom

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

Bitcoin cost is falling in light of the fact that every now and then market experiences remedy, it happens even in securities exchange, it happens in light of the fact that individuals will auction to make a few increases and re-contribute back once more.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

A great many reasons why Bitcoin can be up to fall. At this time a great country has yet to grant permission for the use of the Bitcoin and even the Government banned the use of these coins. But the Bitcoin can still continue to endure and still has a great potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: