Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason behind falling Bitcoin?  (Read 1411 times)
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:54:45 AM

Well, there may actually be a lot more reasons than we think.These can be the entrance of large investors or their exit.This can be fixing prices for futures, it can be a transfer of a large amount of non-legal schemes and so on.No one can know for sure, except who did it!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:30:57 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

There are no exact reason why bitcoin price are fallen, maybe the fake news or the people who trying to manipulate the market. We have nothing to do in this dropped, only have to do wait for the recovery. For me it's a normal, because I know the price of bitcoin are volatility and soon it will rising again.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:36:46 AM

Most of the bitcoin decline is due to national policies and the FUD.
But the most fundamental reason is supply and demand. If people want to sell a lot of bitcoin, the price will go down.

brio18

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:43:21 AM

Probably because many are selling rather than buying so prices fall. that's just my guess because I personally do not know the exact cause of the bitcoin fall.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:44:40 AM

What are the reason behind falling Bitcoin and do you think it will be down more!

There are no exact reason why bitcoin price are fallen, maybe the fake news or the people who trying to manipulate the market. We have nothing to do in this dropped, only have to do wait for the recovery. For me it's a normal, because I know the price of bitcoin are volatility and soon it will rising again.

Yeah that's right, if I where in you it's better to take it as an opportunity to have more  crypto. The market situation are truly normally for me, pump and dump is part of the market movement, just calm and we will see the green market soon.
tunglong

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

I think have many reasons for falling bitcoin price, for example, the bitcoin-holder sell many btc to the market, by the whales also. that is only my prediction. I hope in near future the market will strongly green back again.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:56:34 AM

no doubt about the reputation of bitcoin in these circumstances will be back again to climb and normal even more than ever, just need patience and no panic.
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:39:03 AM

The first is the news that the exchanges have been attacked. I think this has a great impact on the market decline. Many people are worried about their own asset safety. They start to sell a lot of coins! Caused a sharp drop in market prices
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:28:26 AM

It seems like a very fast rise last year was the cause. And if there is no other pump, there may not be any other crashes.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

For me i think the reason will be is because of the demand on the market and the manipulators on the market can be a big reason why bitcoin is dumping. but of course there's still alot of reasons out there that may be the reason also.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

I don't know exactly the main reason of these low prices, but I know that, this is the nature of bitcoin and the other altcoins, so, in my opinion, these prices are not permanent.

Spaikal

Activity: 442
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:01:37 AM

Small community of investors hold large sums of Bitcoin and can influence the market, causing ascending as well as plunging
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

Panic selling is imminent, many new investors are not used to have a very volatile market. In times like this they are afraid to lose more and they listen to FUD not thinking that Bitcoin is  the future of a new age of currency.
mr-anonymous

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

Regulation, fraud, manipulations etc... many factors change bitcoin price
haithomocduong

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

Well personally i think that bitcoin and the market is being manipulated and at the same time i think that we are sitting at bottom already and hopefully the market will take a reversal sooner or later from these levels. i think the usual summer slowness in the market will fade away as soon as we cross 500 b market cap.
froiahhhhhh

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:31:48 AM

the reason why bitcoin is low is because investors are few here because bitcoin investors have moved to altcoin because now it is bigger if you invest in altcoins.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

The bitcoin is oversold and it's getting manipulated. I hope it will reverse uptrend position. Bitcoin is good for fundamentals and not for technical analysis so better buy if you have a spare money, Price is at steal.
sashasemenov

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

It is just a price manipulation, big player want to enter the dip
Mikcik

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

When it goes up, people think it's a bubble, but when it's down they wonder why it's falling. As I think earlier this year when bitcoin hit the highest price ever, it's too much buying, now it's declining, to a threshold it's going to go up again, but but now I still do not know haha
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: