Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:46:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41579 times)
hanapre

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

It is very difficult to find a good gift today. While joining a good gift manager or a good gift company, the result is very small at the end of the campaign because of the large number of participants. You should look for a gift that is limited to members and have a good project and pray they will pay. I think Bounty Hive is the best HIV I have ever found. Try that one. Good gifts, and the project is too good to be an outside project. Good luck.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

For me I get my bounty through three source, the first source on ico drops, the second i follow some bounty manager telegram channel so they announce it when there is new bounty and the third, I check people signature to see the bounty they are doing. that's how i get my bounties.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

I am a user of Bountyhive, but I can not say that I think they are 100% reliable. Therefore I prefer choosing projects by myself (if stakes are calculated week by week- it is even better) as you can always check your status and write PM to the manager when you think you have not been given what you deserve. I am following one team of managers that I like and I follow their campaigns as well. It is an interesting relationship, but as long as both sides have what they want, there is not any reason to break it  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:39:22 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

I totally disagree with you on bountyhive because most of the projects listed on bountyhive are failed project, they find it difficult to list on exchange even after reaching soft cap during ICO. So I don't think bountyhive is the best place to get good ICO.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
GrannyC

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

Nowhere, there are no reliable bounties in any place really. I think that the one I am doing is quite good and I trust the team, but it is always a bet to bounty.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:47:44 PM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.
Yes I highly recommend also AMazix bounties it is profitable and their projects has a lot to help in the community , professional team and good foundation of the company is what they have, Trusted and secure funds is also their specialty.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:52:55 PM

The most reliable manager is yahoo62278, try to participate with him. The Amazix team also had projects that deceived bounty hunters, now they have changed the policy, let's see what happens.
NineBall

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

I believe some of the team one of them amazix, bountyhive I become a social media participant only. for others you can search based on well known managers like Sylon, Wapinter, and others

GLOBAL REIT:    The 1st ever Blockchain based
Real Estate Investment Trust  〔 http://globalreit.io/ 〕
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:17:30 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

I heard a lot of positive comments for BountyHive. I think you should try also to research for it

RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

until now I still not get the biggest prize, because I just became a bounty participant. tokens that I received just one type of tokens only.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:33:49 AM

I like bountyHive. This is a very popular platform with a very large number of different bounty campaigns.I prefer signatures and social media.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:37:00 AM

I recently began to fall a lot of scam. I think that the forum has too much scam which is really hard to distinguish from a real campaign.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

Learn to analyze projects. Where to take the bounty you already know, it is important to learn how to distinguish promising projects from bad ones. Try to start learning from sites with ratings and try to analyze them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

Basically I find a normal bounty campaign on the forum and I do not see the point of using special platforms.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
airflame2

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:44:48 AM

Well, thanks for the info, indeed bountyhive is great indeed. I've been using it for some time now, you can know exactly how much you will earn from the bounty with bountyhive. I suggest everyone to go take a look!

Stolen account. Airflame acocunt have been stolen look out !

Dont trade, talk or make some kind of business to this cunt.

More info here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2347562.msg23913134#msg23913134
losh11

Activity: 299

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:36:06 PM

Well, thanks equating the counsels, so bountyhive is shits indeed. I've been victimisation it equating any bit at the moment, you discern just how lot you desire place alongside up from the bounty with bountyhive. I indicate everyone to go captivate a look
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

Learn to analyze projects. Where to take the bounty you already know, it is important to learn how to distinguish promising projects from bad ones. Try to start learning from sites with ratings and try to analyze them.
You're right mate, to give enough time to find a bounty have a huge chance to have a reliable bounty. Also, to those bounty managers have already a positive outcome and experience which is already proven to have a good and great bounties that they managed. I would say much better to be observant and attentive as much as possible to avoid those scam bounties here in crypto currency community.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

I think doing bounties from a trusted bounty manager counts a lot. It helps you from avoiding so many scam projects i think so far AmaZix n Bountyhive are cool

Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

bounty hive does not need a report, but the reward gives a little part of the prize, because too many participants who participate in bountyhive, I participate in facebook campaign and I do not get paid, I was several times expelled from the campaign after work diligently, I think many have experienced things like this, I think amazix is ​​the best bounty looking place at the moment.
They all have their merits and demerits. For me, I do not really like the way Amazix evaluate their article campaign. Awarding 0 stakes because of low audience value even after writing an original content. I do not think any writer has control over the number of people who views or comments on his work, especially on those free blogging sites. At least something small for their effort won't be bad. Maybe those few viewers even invested.
ribolovandrey

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:40:29 PM

You can't be sure even a full study of the company .Whether it will be successful .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: