Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
emmaong12

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

Most of the big bounty managers normally have good ones, nearly all of Amazix's bounties do well from what I've seen.
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

Now it is very difficult to distinguish between a good bounty with a bounty that ends a scam. But in anticipation of it I would advise you to follow a gift manager who has been trusted in handling a bounty, such as the Amazix team, yahoo62278, and others. Therefore a more appropriate step if you want to get a good bounty.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 02:37:43 PM

There are many raputated bounty managers who are working from long and do their work in transparent way. You can join there bounties and get bounty coins like btcltcdigger, amazix, wapinter, yahoo and some good automated bounty platforms like bountyhive, icorewards and bounty platform. You can join them as all these are good and active managers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

For me I'm doing research on my own. Screening bounty campaign is not an easy task and most likely take your time. First thing I do is to look for a reliable bounty manager then look for a good project with a good product and look for the management team background.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:23:44 AM

It is very difficult task in present scenario that find and join a good bounty because many ICO's are scammed every day, But there are working some reputed boutny platforms like btcltcdigger, amazix, wapinter, yahoo and some automated bounty platforms like bountyhive, icorewards and bounty platform. These all have good and active managers and distribute rewards for bounty timely and transparently.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
celuumk

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

You comprehend what, I think BountyHive is the best HIVE I've ever found. Attempt that one. Bounties are great, and venture is much too great than any outside undertaking. Good fortunes.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:30:37 PM

I have worked under bountyhive, but i have leave them because their is a lot of participants and due to this reason we all got very little earnings and i was also heard a lot of bad reviews about it.
Then one day, i know from this forum, that if we found good and active Bounty managers, then we can get good bounties campaigns. Because the active bounty managers always update companies status, bounty hunters stakes and also available all time to give answers of all query.
After that i research and find good bounty managers, and get good bounties campaigns automatically.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

it is always do your own research. i have been in bountyhive, bountylord and other bounty groups but i am more confident when i find my own bounty and it gives be better earnings. bounty groups are full of members so the stakes is low because the participants are many. try to do it you own.
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

i Do research alot which has helped me so far in getting reliable bounties but if you want to get one, you can get reliable bounties here on bitcointalk forum, you can also get from BOUNTYHIVE, BOUNTYGURU and BOUNTY0X they are the best have ever seen. So try and get yourself  registered in these forum and i bet you will enjoy them and make good money from their bounties.

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:08:40 PM

There is no place where you can get 100% reliable bounties but you can get that by your personal research about the bounty you want to participate in.
Ghypatt

Activity: 135

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:11:07 PM

Bountyhive is a good place to select good bounties. Their platform is very transparent to all participants and they have made bounty campaign less stressful as well. There are several other good platforms like bounty platform and amazix bounty group.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
EwaTohmi

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:34:02 PM

There are lots of various ways or means to get reliable bounties,
I think someone had already stated that amazix is doing great,
you can choose your bounty from them I am sure you won't regret it
but I would also advise you to adhere to its instructions before joining its bounty
For example KYC
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

Before joining a bounty campaign, and even more so if your choice fell on a signature campaign, then do not be lazy, go for all the sites that collect information about ico.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

I know it is hard to find a good bounty campaign since most of them turn out to be just pure scam. Try looking for campaigns that have developers who are well known. Try to look out for signs that seems fishy. If you find anything weird, just don't join the campaign or leave it halfway. It is still better since you at least won't be spending rest of your time for the scam project. Look for bounty managers that are reputed, since they make sure that have the payments with them secured and they even do their own analysis to make sure they are not managing a scammy project.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:44:04 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

According to research, 80% of all projects last year were fraudulent. Therefore, bounty hunters should carefully study the projects, team and activities of the team. Then you can reduce the risks.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:57:07 AM

What I can do is only to recommend you NagriCoin bounty.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

a trusted bounty is an uncertainty. but whether or not it will produce so it is difficult to predict. the scam became a serious problem and it is difficult to anticipate. conduct analysis also sometimes is not enough to be able to determine it. so maybe for the bounty can be trusted are also searched.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.
Amazix remain the best bounty managers and in fact from the bounties they have managed so far you will find out that they do select those projects that will succeed.  Bountyhive is also a  good place to select good bounties.
innokkk

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely use this service!
 I use ICO Bench last time.
But there are few expert assessments and just some unequivocal conclusions about the project there!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: