Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:29:21 PM

In my opinion, the only way to get realiable bounties is use special spreadsheet which engaged by special analitycs. Use it for choosing from best bountyes.

pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:39:32 PM

Bounty hunters are going through a lot lately because good bounties are drying up and most bounty managers are not paying. This is because the market is not favorable for ICOs and they are not raising enough money, so went there is no money, they won't be able to pay bounty hunters.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:42:42 PM

There are ICO analysis sites for reviewing projects. You can filter the projects with ranging scores(1-10) on ICOmarks,trackico,baseico. After finding suitable project look for announcement thread here and search bounty board. Just my 2 cents.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:43:29 PM

For me, there is no concept of reliable generosity. I think that every bounty, the company has no guarantees and you should choose only the bounty of the company on the basis of the project and the bounty of managers.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:00:56 PM

The success of any bounty campaign depends on the performance of the project later on and on other way, the performance of any project also is determine by the effort put in by the bounty hunters. However, success of both the bounty campaign and the project has no guarantee due to many factors beyond the control of the people, hunters or the team involved. Everything is a risk and nothing is certain. One must have that consciousness. Bountyhive is still my best bet and campaigns managed by btcltcdigger.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:02:26 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2019, 12:11:18 AM by serejandmyself

The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106030.msg49582645#msg49582645

Game of Links

cyber~license©
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:03:09 PM

There is still a lot of information about bounty on this forum. I think you can find good projects here. But we must carefully select such projects.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:03:40 PM

Before joining the bounty company I study the ICO project. The development team and high-quality white paper are very important. A good helper in the analysis of projects are reviews and recommendations of experts on rating sites ... one of them is ICOBench.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:29:52 PM

I think we have got some good platform that you can actually get good bounty campaign,I mean profitable campaign,one of such platform is bountyhive,here the number of participants are limited to certain number another platform is Amazix,they are very professional here and have got solid project, though things have change a bit in this bear.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:34:07 PM

One of the best bounty campaign right now is Quarkchain, the project offers all spectrum of the bounties. Go to the bounty portal and check.
Bounty hunters join to promotion of project for getting quick money with doing small tasks. Quarkchain bounty pool is 1 mln but after small calculation you can find real $ value which is less than 50k$. Btw why didn't you wear the signature of quarkchain?
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:49:22 PM

I beg to differ, to me, bountyhive has one of the highest number of failed, abandoned or shitty projects in the industry. I can go on and name several projects that have been abandoned midway. Some of them have fizzled out and are no where to be found. Only a couple of bountyhive completed bounties are still standing today as good projects. However, the good thing about bountyhive stems from their organisation and enormous reach. Aside that, I will say Bitcointalk still holds the best resource directory for good bounties.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:55:28 PM

I used different resources, starting with rating sites and ending with Telegram groups that make research on new bounties. But I think that personal research on Bitcointalk is the best source

lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 880

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:56:47 PM

bountyhive in my opinion is lacking because not all projects there are clearly some of which there must always be a failed project, and if there are projects that don't fail the allocation is usually too little for social media campaigns but for the signature / blog the allocation is attractive

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:43:37 PM

To get reliable bounty I use the ICO review website, such as ICOBENCH,ICODROPS,I do my own personal research before joining  the bounty, I also do get reliable ICO through old bounty managers from Bitcointalk, that has past good record.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:50:50 AM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

sometimes a good bounty pop up in a different platform than hive u know? safe haven bounty comes from 0x, cortex bounty comes from twitter and many other comes from this forum. So i think it's wise us a bounty hunter to channel our information widely, not just on 1 platform.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:25:49 AM

the easy way to find the bounty then decides from the manager that usually carries a bounty of good. If relying on existing sites, I think the results will not be accurate because even many site assessments provide a false value. much of the bounty appears in this forum and with the analysis is good I think the result is better, too.

kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:33:16 AM

IMHO there are almost no reliable bounties nowadays

You might be cheated in many ways, either don´t get tokens, either tokens are priceless after all.

Bounty is like lottery, you always got filling that will be lucky one, but almost always not
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:54:50 AM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.

Thank you for this tip. I am just curious. Is Amazix' team somewhat similar to bountyhive? Bountyhive allows a user to participate to several bounty campaigns at a time but does not allow the person to check his/her stakes per week and that is not favorable for me. But if it is not the case, I will try to participate at projects Amazix manage.
Amazix team has been effective in their management. Although, my reservation is on some of the projects. Some take longer time to payout rewards to bounty participants. The only good thing is that, they eventually get listed.
For bountyhive, not having spreadsheet can help to prevent scammers from stealing the details of others. I have also participated in some of their campaigns. If you follow their rules discreetly, you will not have any issue with them, despite the absence of spreadsheet.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:22:53 PM

There are actually some ways to identify good and reliable bounties but take note that its just a guide and there is no assurance. You can check different websites that monitor ICOs because usually a successful ICO is also a successful bounty. You can also check this forum but you have to look for some indicators that might suggest that its a good bounty like the bounty manager, number of participants, and the amount allocated for the bounty.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:27:46 PM

To get reliable bounty I use the ICO review website, such as ICOBENCH,ICODROPS,I do my own personal research before joining  the bounty, I also do get reliable ICO through old bounty managers from Bitcointalk, that has past good record.
ICOBENCH it is a fake rating site and ratings are always put down by people who got money for the assessment. forget about rating sites.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: