Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41579 times)
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:35:52 PM

Amazix as someone has noted are doing quite a good job but their rules are tight and stringent more especially when it comes to blog bounty . But you can give them a try if you have not
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:52:00 PM

Amazix as someone has noted are doing quite a good job but their rules are tight and stringent more especially when it comes to blog bounty . But you can give them a try if you have not
amazix management has good projects.mostly their projects get succes in their ico stages.for example countinghouse that current price already rise more than 100% from ico price.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:18:59 PM

Is the platform used by many people like Bountyhive or Bountysuite etc ... really gives a lot of income? because I never joined their platform,if indeed yes, then I will be interested in joining. Because right now I'm really having trouble finding a very profitable bounty.
Now everyone has this problem. Many ICOs, no matter on which platform they conduct bounty, unfortunately fail.I really like the bounty platform the BountySuit as well as Bountyox.I also greatly respect the bounty platform in which by and large all the bounty are long-term but at the same time they are very promising-this platform is called Amazix.In principle, on these three platforms it is enough to find a suitable bounty program.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:33:29 PM

I agree.  Bountyhive does sometimes give some good bounty, which then starts, but the profit there is small!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:04:27 PM

I agree.  Bountyhive does sometimes give some good bounty, which then starts, but the profit there is small!
There are a lot of participants on this resource and 80 percent are bots. so I do not see meaning to fight with bots

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:55:42 PM

I agree, there are many bounty campaign launched for this day. But we cannot examine them all and know which are the reliable one. But thanks to Bountyhive, they are a bounty manager firm, that selects and launch bounty campaign which is determined to be legit for me.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:01:09 PM

I do not agree, for those who want to receive good payments it is best to look for suitable bounty not on platforms!
mailklue

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:16:48 PM

yes right, the bounty managed by a bounty manager team greatly enables success compared to those managed by only a bounty manager, because they are better at choosing good ICO projects and are very active in answering all bounty hunter complaints.

tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:19:20 PM

I only participated a bounty campaigns with a good bounty manager that's what I learned to a friend of mine. That's why I really appreciate my decisions in choosing them to participate and also to invest a small amount because of a good chance of earning a better rewards and profit in the future after the end of the campaign.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:27:17 PM

Thank you for sharing, everyone has their own views on seeing which projects are good, but the manager cannot be used as a reference that the project is good, we need to examine ourselves from a quality project whether it is a profitable project or not .

mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:40:57 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
I pretty much agree with you about bountyhive. They have a quite reliable platform, but let's hope they keep it up because sometimes when people receive too much praises, some tend to misuse the praise and confidence people have in them.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:44:44 PM

I think from now on we should be choosing a legit and successful bounty campaign that pays rewards to its bounty hunter. I think bountyhive is a very good source of bounty campaigns, since they are giving rewards after their project. Both airdrops and bounty campaigns are successful.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:49:34 PM

There are lots of legit bounty campaigns out there, feel free to check it out on the bounties thread, I swear to you that there are ton of legitimate ICOs out there thar actually PAYS to you your deserved reward watch out for the fake ones, be decisive and take time to find the perfect bounty for you.
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 07:13:59 PM

For me Bitcointalk has been the best that I have encountered, have made really cool cash doing bounties from Btt, Amazix was also a nice one too

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:21:39 PM

I think that you should participate in the bounty companies of certain managers, which can be considered reliable. Sometimes you can deviate from this rule only if there is some very good bounty company.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:26:42 PM

Where to get reliable bounties? Basically, I find a good bounty manager which has a good reputation and highly recommended by others ( for it's reliability and green marked too on his account ) . But this is not a total assurance of good deal bounty or I mean a high reward bounty, but at least you start it right with a high possibility of income from a good and legit crypto project.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 748
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:33:51 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will . The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone
You recommend Bountyhive for us, but you dont use signatures project from bountyhive. I agree with you i also join in bountyhive project. Now i tired, many bounties that I follow don't pay the participant, sometimes be scam. But whren i Join in bountyhive, all clear, team so responsive, fast payment to bountyhunter. I think this is the best bountyplatform
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:23:32 AM

There are lots of legit bounty campaigns out there, feel free to check it out on the bounties thread, I swear to you that there are ton of legitimate ICOs out there thar actually PAYS to you your deserved reward watch out for the fake ones, be decisive and take time to find the perfect bounty for you.
Yes, for now there are still many ICO projects that honestly pay Bounty campaign participants after the sale period is over, but for the time being we should never expect to earn a lot of money from participating in the Bounty campaign, because so far my experience has followed several Bounty campaigns, no there are high profits for now, and very much different from last 2017 which easily gained good benefits from the Bounty campaign.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:08:15 PM

Try to research in IcoBench or Icorating before joining in any bounty. This would give you successful bounties.

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

Yes it's good to know about your ico's in ico bench and ico ratings in a high ratinga but its better read whitepaper and knowing the project perfectly. Because I joined few ico and list on icobench and ico marks also scammed and until now never paid us.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 01:17:17 PM

There are some ways to get reliable bounties but thats not an assurance. You can check this forum on bounties section but there are many of them. You can also check different ICO monitoring sites because it will provide you some information about the ICO and it will help you to decide whether to join their bounties or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: