Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:09:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to get reliable bounties  (Read 41577 times)
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:48:05 PM

In bountyhive, it does not suit me that I cannot track my progress during the bounty campaign. If you do something wrong, then you will know about it only at the end of the campaign, as well as the fact that you do not earn anything. I do not like this situation.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:56:53 PM

I support bounty but I also suggest to try Amazix, and bountysuite, also the campaign of lauda and Sylon. They are good to try. Some says that the bountyhive is very advisable to the new participants since they still not yet familiar in joining a campaign.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:11:00 PM

Actually here is a very good forum, because if you really make the forum in as a means of discussion actually some bounty projects offered in this forum are very reliable, but if we are wrong in predicting and analyzing, we will be trapped by our ignorance own.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:18:00 PM

I am always checking the rating websites, because they have added some useful features like you can directly search for a project with great marks and a bounty programme. I think it is very helpful and could help you as well.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:18:20 PM

The question is reliable bounties, and it can search it here and some website who made for the list of bounties.
But they are just making it and here in forum they are creating a thread which you can find on services.
But that is not meant as reliable but just list, there are so many scam and fraud campaign here and there.
pokxon

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:23:37 PM

I was looking for good bounty on the bitcointalk forum. I access each campaign and learn about the project. I have made my own judgments about their projects, teams, roadmaps , partners and goals after completing ico. I have also participated in several projects organized by bountysuite. They work very professionally .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:46:11 PM

You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.

Thank you for this tip. I am just curious. Is Amazix' team somewhat similar to bountyhive? Bountyhive allows a user to participate to several bounty campaigns at a time but does not allow the person to check his/her stakes per week and that is not favorable for me. But if it is not the case, I will try to participate at projects Amazix manage.

Yes, Amazix is better than bountyhive. And, I think bountyhive is a good enough platform for the hunters. If you check their success ratio then you will see their most of the bounty/ICO projects were successful. However, I don't like either their stakes policy, but I am sure they are very honest with their hunters, that's why in a very short time, bountyhive earned popularity!

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:56:36 PM

I was looking for good bounty on the bitcointalk forum. I access each campaign and learn about the project. I have made my own judgments about their projects, teams, roadmaps , partners and goals after completing ico. I have also participated in several projects organized by bountysuite. They work very professionally .
Your bountysuite experience is very interesting. I have never taken part in bounty campaigns that take place on platforms. i don't trust them

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:33:45 PM

This question concerns a very large number of people, so I think that today this is probably one of the most frequent questions on this forum. Normal projects are less and less. Therefore, I hope that sooner or later you will find a normal project.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 05:34:04 PM

It is almost impossible to find logical projects wherever you look at this period. Unfortunately, no project is promising. It's obvious they're failing from the beginning. So I think it's worth a little rest.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:43:49 PM

Most of the projects presented on the Bountyhive platform are created by weak and little-known developers. As a result of participation in their bounty campaigns - lack of income.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:41:06 PM

Most of the projects presented on the Bountyhive platform are created by weak and little-known developers. As a result of participation in their bounty campaigns - lack of income.
The fact is that the Bounty platforms began to be created when I saw the demand for Bounty companies in the cryptocurrency market. but no one took into account the upcoming changes in the cryptocurrency market, and the profitability of some bounty platforms deteriorated very much.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:00:32 PM

I have never joined a prize at BountyHive, people say the project in BountyHive is very good but I have not tried it, because the Bounty in BountyHive can reduce scams, so this person said is very safe, but I am not necessarily because I prefer to search in the forum and like to discuss.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:03:00 PM

I have never joined a prize at BountyHive, people say the project in BountyHive is very good but I have not tried it, because the Bounty in BountyHive can reduce scams, so this person said is very safe, but I am not necessarily because I prefer to search in the forum and like to discuss.
After going through this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3219474.0 I will never trust them with any bounties. I'm not sure if they were the same service who asked for private keys to participate in one of their bounties lol The only good source for bounties are the ones which are run by the reputed bounty mangers.
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193

$martFund

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:21:33 PM

I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

Bountyhive in my opinion isn't a very good choice, their bounties success rate is poor and most of their bounties become useless I can name a lot of them lying dead in my wallet. I would recommend bounty0x instead because they are trying but in all bounties on the Bitcointalk have been more than 50% successful

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:29:53 PM

Indeed bountyhive host some nice projects, but also you could get some of the finest bounties on this forum. We have some trusted bounty managers here too.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:31:43 PM

It is almost impossible to find logical projects wherever you look at this period. Unfortunately, no project is promising. It's obvious they're failing from the beginning. So I think it's worth a little rest.
I agree, even those bounty managers were once successful and projects they have collected a lot of money, now they often through the project is a Scam, I think it is worth to refrain from doing bounty

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

I heard a lot about this portal, but so far I have not had a desire to register there. It seems to me that all the organized teams do little to ensure that the bounty hunters can earn good money. For such portals, the main thing is that they earn themselves, so they do not conduct inspections of new projects.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:47:39 PM

It is very difficult getting reliable bounty campaign these days,even on platform that are known for reliable bounty campaign before now are also full of unreliable bounty campaigns now,bountyhive is a good choice anyway.
bohboh

Activity: 499

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:59:48 PM

Bountyhive are greedy bounty platform, i will never join their project again in my life, i have joined many of their campaign but i only have opportunity to trade 2 of those tokens i got from them.
Although, looking for trustworthy bounties campaigns is very hard, but with much research you can still get some to join.
Like the one am representing presently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: