Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:26:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

I experiencee this also sometime i forget to do my pper works because i focus in crypto but im still lucky because i still have my job.now i balance my time i just do crypto when it free from my work.even i earn big in crypto i still need my permanent job

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

well if you would be lucky and successful enough in crypto you would be able to make money to cover your expenses for some decades in just some years, but if course it is very risky and if you have some responsibilities than the regular job is the most crucial one.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:17:10 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Good for you because you had just ALMOST lost it, not like me, because I did... I used to be a voice call quality analyst but since I spend too much time in bitcoin at the office, I had lost focus in what I have been doing; eventually, I left the job to trade full time.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:53:56 AM

I was already into crypto before even starting my job as an developer too, I knew its necessary to keep balance between work life and crypto but its really difficult esp when you are trying to trade smart but work pressure will always deter you from making good decision, as for now, I moved my focus on long term gains, hodling top 20 coins, got a mining rig and focus some bounties here!

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:04:21 AM

I was already into crypto before even starting my job as an developer too, I knew its necessary to keep balance between work life and crypto but its really difficult esp when you are trying to trade smart but work pressure will always deter you from making good decision, as for now, I moved my focus on long term gains, hodling top 20 coins, got a mining rig and focus some bounties here!

It's up to hiw you manage your priorities in my, I know it's very easy to say this and I know as well how hard it is but we have to work harder and smarter at the same time, learn to weigh things, budget your time so your job will not be compromise too.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:04:53 AM

Not only my regular job are being affected when I getting involved this kind source of income and also my time for my family are affected too because when I spend my time fully to cryptocurrency  when I'm at day off of my work and I don't have time for my kids and wife. When times comes my wife are really get mad to me because of spending too much time through cryptocurrency I reallized that I need to made time management to prevent losing my job and family because of cryptocurrency.
PerLasz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:51:41 AM

I did not yet experienced that because I am just a new in this place and I don't have job out there I am just a mere simple student in our college. Well you had a great values of learning's from that.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

Trading will really consume too much of your time especially if you are doing short term trades and technical analysis. You should just make long term holds and make bounties for side income that can be done less than an hour.
liberty02

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:11:00 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Learning more about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency when you have finished your work for the day is fine. But doing it instead of doing your job is another thing, thank your boss for giving you a second chance and having a steady income is still really needed in my opinion. But I do understand that being very interested in something can slow down your work like it does with mine, you just need to manage them both and keep your priorities straight.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

Yes. Same thing happened to me a few months ago when I was just staring on crypto. I am too focus on crypto that I forgot that I have a deadline to meet. My boss sent me an email informing me that they notice that I am not that focus at work and its affecting my performance. I immediately apologize and assured my boss that it won't happen again. One thing I learned from this experience is that we can do crypto anytime but we have to know our priorities. Managing our time maximizes the things that we can do per day (we can do a lot). I am finishing my deadline for the week and this leaves me a few days to work for my bounty and study crypto.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

right, I think work is more important when compared to crypto, because after all we will return to our work if money we get from crypto only a little or we mngalami losses.
your experience is very valuable and a reprimand to me who is now having work in the office and in crypto, because I also often neglect my work and spend more time in crypto, I must immediately learn to divide the time before being reprimanded by my boss.

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

I think people here should respect their current job. They should realize that the current job is the primary source of income to sustain one's life. If you are interested in Crypto and want to invest in it, learn about Hold because this is the best way to make a profit from Crypto and not affect your current job.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

Actually, I didn't experience what you've experienced. Because i really manage my time. I do researches and really study about crypto currencies during long hauls (which i do to and from work) and whenever I'm in the can. Outside that, i just focusnon work and maybe on breaks i think about my strategies. Don't ever let go of your job unless you're sure that you're settled.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

I think people here should respect their current job. They should realize that the current job is the primary source of income to sustain one's life. If you are interested in Crypto and want to invest in it, learn about Hold because this is the best way to make a profit from Crypto and not affect your current job.
investing in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is not the only one source income.we still have other opportunity.like you right now , doing bounty campaign from certain project.it can give us money too.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

Crypto job is good but losing your regular job is not good. Having a regular job with good and stable income is better because you are able to support your needs monthly. Doing crypto job is fine as long as you do it during your free time and dont spend all your working time for it. Just balance.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 08:39:26 AM by Nasty23

Actually, I didn't experience what you've experienced. Because i really manage my time. I do researches and really study about crypto currencies during long hauls (which i do to and from work) and whenever I'm in the can. Outside that, i just focusnon work and maybe on breaks i think about my strategies. Don't ever let go of your job unless you're sure that you're settled.
Yes time management is very important in entering the crypto on which it can really help to improve your life in the future that's why you should have this in order to easily decide and continue your job together with your crypto so that you can still earning a money while waiting in crypto that can fully sustain your everyday life.

cherryfer

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

Ya that's true regular job is much better than crypto but if we Combined this Regular job and Crypto currency are very helpful for the family in terms of financial but it depends the classification of job not all job are availability anytime but for me it is Fit for my time because I'm a graphic artist I always in front of Computer and not all the time i am doing a new artworks we are plastic printing company here and our new design is based on the new order. so I have many time to work in crypto this is fit for my time everyday.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

This is common in our world Wink When you just found something great and new, something perspective you will neglect old things
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:21:50 AM

I feel myself last days having a great lack of enthusiasm for my regular day job, because of cryptom here I feel much more interested

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
tongkatakai

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

work related to the world of cryptocurrency in my opinion does not take much time it all depends on yourself who must be smart to manage your time to be more effective and efficient
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: