Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:38:09 PM

right now I have two areas of work that I have to live that is the work I do in the real world as well as the activities I do in the crypto world. I do two fields of work because I think for the activities that I do in the world of crypto will not be able to determine whether I will succeed or not. while the work I do in the real world it is clear and of course I already have a fixed income. so what I do is do activities in the crypto world without having to leave my work in the real world and the most important thing is of course we must be able to manage time well.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

i think this is just a matter of setting the time. permanent work is my hobby, as well as cryptocurrency. if i run them both in tandem, so it can run smoothly without one work being defeated

That's true, but at some point we cannot resist the urge to do some searching regarding this platform and how it was working, however ee must know and remember our priorities, if your stable job is the one you prioritize then be it, we can satisfy our cravings after a workload that we had. Better to make an entire schedule, and follow it, self-discipline is a must.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

on the practical side it is better to have a solid and regular job rather than depend on how or what income you can get here in crypto but if you can earn as much as triple on what salary you have then it is better to quit your job for crypto,
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Well, this is not good for you. I am sorry the hear that.
Personally, I can manage my time properly. The key is, to separate the time for the main job and doing a crypto thing. If you do not want to lose your main job, then, for now, you should more pay attention to your main job.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Maybe you should decrease your time in cryptocurrency cause your real life was affected. Too time in cryptocurrency will be a great lose on your time for someone or something. Just like me I done that. I focus too much on learning in cryptocurrency then I almost lost my girlfriend cause she said that I dont have time for her so I almost lost her
brainryan

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).
Has anyone else experienced this?tize your work!
Yes, I tried with the way you think. I must admit that the crypto market is very attractive. Personally, I do not like jobs that are constrained by time. And I respect the work that crypto has brought me from the bounty. It gives me a lot of motivation and a kind of free and friendly investment that does not depend on anything.

Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

That amazed me. I see no reason why people lost their regular job because of crypto. Cryto is a second choice of income. I got a job and making it haste.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:37:01 PM

Is playing the world pit fortune?

I say also no because there outside there who have made as work to provide for daily life. But if you have a job in the real world you should prioritize it and make crypto as an additional job. Me, for example, been getting almost the same result as the monthly salary but i'm not gonna leaving my job.

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

Just consider crypto as a side job or investment except your current crypto activity able make you earn more than your current job ( it's ok to resign, IMO)

Human is greedy creature and it's reasonable if they want to seek more income in many ways !
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

That amazed me. I see no reason why people lost their regular job because of crypto. Cryto is a second choice of income. I got a job and making it haste.

A friend replaced his regular job with jobs in crypto world. I do not think it is one way. Whatever works for you, then do it. Some earn more and steadily doing crypto while others do not. I do not blame you if you just see this as a side job but others are building a life through their income in crypto. We just need to respect their choices.
Lalapan

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

indeed crypto market a lot to make people tempted by the huge profits earned. but we should not neglect our routine work. because I think crypto is just a side job that gives our financial life much better than before.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

You should be wise and careful in handling both having a regular job and crypto. You can set aside crypto for the mean time but you should consider your regular job more important than it since it gives you regular profit unlike here in crypto. You can do both at the same time but you should be smart with your time management so none of the two will be left out.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

It's true that most users are quitting their jobs for crypto, but it's really not a good idea. In my case, I'm not yet working and most of my friends are satisfied with what they have since they joined crypto world. Even though some of them forget to do their works as a student, it looks fine with them reasoning out that they have btc. As counterpart to working, it's still not advisable. I also look btc as a part time job since I'm still a student and I need money. Even though btc can give you big amount of money, you can't still rely on that because it's volatile and sometimes once in a blue moon to happen. You still need work for your everyday living.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:33:19 PM

That almost seems very unfortunate and I am glad you get another chance to prove yourself worthy.

I personally have no job yet as I am a student but this will serve to me as an early warning to be responsible enough to balance my time to both my priorities. And yes, I would choose my career over cryptocurrencies in the future too.
I think we shouldn’t become sad and feel sorrow for him because he is mature enough to understand everything easily. Who doesn’t knows that investing in BTCs and also online investment of an type is not a secure thing as it is a digital world and can end at any time? So wasting your rock solid job just because of these useless things would be a big blunder from your side.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

I can't blame you, if you would want to go on all out with crypto, since it is much more profitable than any job out there, the only thing is, if you are not already secured financially, you will have a hard time because crypto is more volatile than any other investments out there, however it is your discretion if you would choos to go full crypto, you need to be aware of the market, and not only the updates on bitcoin, you should also lesrtn to diversify and make sure that you also know about altcoins and how to earn passive income from them.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

You are very lucky to not lose your job over crypto, I hope a lot learns from your post because this is very important to take in to consideration when trying to earn in crypto. Crypto today is still unclear, so never exchange your day jobs with it. It is okay to have interest in crypto because it has great potential but set a limit for it and always make your day jobs the top priority in your lists.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

I have to say it's not easy to keep your mind away from crytos when you want to learn everything about it. Glad you didn't lose your job and good luck.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

Just consider crypto as a side job or investment except your current crypto activity able make you earn more than your current job ( it's ok to resign, IMO)

Human is greedy creature and it's reasonable if they want to seek more income in many ways !
Yeah, don't give up your job if your profit in cryptocurrency is enough to cover all your expenses.
I will not advice to do full time job in cryptos if you are not that experienced traders, investors or bounty hunters because its risky to sacrifice your daily needs just for the profit which is not guaranteed.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:45:09 AM

Yeah, don't give up your job if your profit in cryptocurrency is enough to cover all your expenses.
I will not advice to do full time job in cryptos if you are not that experienced traders, investors or bounty hunters because its risky to sacrifice your daily needs just for the profit which is not guaranteed.
only people that concern and focus in crypto that can survive by left their main job.money circulate in crypto is very big and it can be our opportunity to earn some.and if we can, maybe we are millionare .

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:45:47 AM

In life you must make decisions as much possible a good one  for you not to regret in the end, If you a regular job and you also join the bitcoin then you must weigh them , where can you benefits most in your regular job earnings or your income in bitcoin, if you will feel that nitcoin investment has the most profitable income than your work or stable job, then you might as well , leave your ccurrent job , and focus on bitcoin works.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: