Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

i think this is just a matter of setting the time. permanent work is my hobby, as well as cryptocurrency. if i run them both in tandem, so it can run smoothly without one work being defeated
Actually if you know how to manage your time it doesn't matter if you have to work as a job worker in the morning while at night as crypto user, setting time is very important so that you can do both without any problem to be bothered.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Lesson learned as we are not yet earning huge in this Bitcoin investment we should love and excel our performance to our job while considering Bitcoin as an other source of income. We all knows that Bitcoin investment is very risky that if we fail then we might not able to support our family needs unlike our stable job that even due the salary is not enough then it is better than losing it. So better plan your time schedule ahead by making a timeline of your daily activities so that your stable job will not be affected again.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Sometimes at work, it very tempting to do research about crypto and to satisfy our cravings to learn about crypto. However, we know for a fact that we have also deliverables at work because we are paid for it. So what I usually do is I make my daily deliverables and once I have finished everything then I can do some readings about crypto. Making my "to do list" is one way to keep me focus in my regular job. During break time, I can do a bit in crypto then after work.
LOL… No matter how tempting it is, I can’t risk my job to do something else that will get me fired. Ever since I got into Bitcoin I never get distracted by it whenever I’m in my office, I just do it during my free time when I’m at home. I do use my check out what’s happening on platform sometimes in the office, but I never use my office computer to do anything stupid that will get me risking my job… Nah, never.
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 707

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

Instead, I have lost my job as an employee in a textile company.
I resigned from the company to focus on the world of crypto. in this crypto and forum, I can generate 5 times the income from the monthly salary at the office. with income from crypto, I managed to open a textile business myself
It is nice to hear you became successful by investing in cryptocurrencies, but there is no doubt that what you did was risky since there is not any guarantee in the world of cryptocurrencies, I have big dreams as well but I am not going to leave my job unless the success I have with crypto is so great that keeping my job is unjustified and since that is not easy I am not going to leave my job anytime soon.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

I believe before you completely withdraw the work with cryptocurrency, ignoring all other work must be all very carefully weighed, considered. A very thorough review of all its resources at that moment what even probably give yourself assurance as risks in this field are found at every turn, and they are very similar to the volatility of the market. Good luck!!! And of course the patience for all of us in this field.

I strongly aggree to you dude! If you can't find a time for your job you should quit trading and doing crypto related stuff, Just concerned about your job and your family. Having a stable job is better than being broke from crypto where you can depend on the times of bearish months and still give you revenues even if your altcoins bleed in red.
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:03:37 PM

Well, that's your opinion and vision. But reality actually differs, if you know how to work with crypto - there's no need for you in ordinary job.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

I resigned from the company to focus on the world of crypto. in this crypto and forum, I can generate 5 times the income from the monthly salary at the office. with income from crypto, I managed to open a textile business myself
It is nice to hear you became successful by investing in cryptocurrencies, but there is no doubt that what you did was risky since there is not any guarantee in the world of cryptocurrencies, I have big dreams as well but I am not going to leave my job unless the success I have with crypto is so great that keeping my job is unjustified and since that is not easy I am not going to leave my job anytime soon.
for some people it need our courage to leave our main job and focus on crypto.as we know that it give us much opportunity from minig, trading or as bounty hunter.if we can do that job, no doubt we can earn much money that never we think before.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I think it is important that we prioritize our job rather than any extra source of income. It is important that we have a regular and permanent means of living because we could get all the benefits that we need from it. It is just fine to have crypto with us but we should know how to value our permanent job.
gussupri

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

I think it is important that we prioritize our job rather than any extra source of income. It is important that we have a regular and permanent means of living because we could get all the benefits that we need from it. It is just fine to have crypto with us but we should know how to value our permanent job.
how about if our extra income bigger than our main income? i am prefer to choose extra income to earn.focusing in it , make it be our main income.maybe it can 5x from our regular income.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

If you have responsibilities at work, then you should have prioritized your work first. There's nothing wrong with studying crypto but it is wrong to study crypto while at work and you cannot do your job properly because of that.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
putriangel

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Indeed the main job is better. And do not you always focus on the work in crypto. Because work in cryptocurrency is very uncertain. If you have a major job then it is important to work on your main job. And do not get too ambitious in the world of cryptocurrency.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

Even if you have really bid incomes from cryptos, you shouldn’t forget about your main job if you like it. Of course, if your job is not satisfying and evolutive, you should probably search for a position in another field, and your crypto finances may help you with that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

It is even more risky if you do not have any experience in crypto trading then for such people it is more risky, if they want reduce the risk of losing money in bitcoin they need to get some good experience and when they will become expert then it will become too much good and they will even get opportunity to get profit from bitcoin investment.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

It can be bad or It can be good it depends on the situation you stands now and the tomorrow you will walk, first the bad if you are still supporting a lot of people with your work and crypto is just a small time for you then be extra careful in deciding to go full time in crypto because you never knew when will it go up and down, good side is when you can afford to lose your money in crypto then its just wise to take your time and a lot it.
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

You are lucky to still be able to keep your main job. I think it's true that the main job is very important than the work on bitcoin. Jobs in bitcoin are very uncertain and take a very long time. So still love your main job.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:27:11 PM

In life of course we must be good at making the right decisions, do not even think for a moment, cryptocurrency is an uncertain thing so I think out of work is a very risky thing, doing both is the thing we can do.

Yeah you're right. earnings in crypto probably will not provide a fixed income at any time due to many factors such as fluctuations. leaving regular jobs is something that is at high risk. but if your passion does exist in crypto. it may not be a problem but you should find a job worthy of you in crypto. because you need a definite income to be able to live right?
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

This is the important thing I believe to stay on your regular job at the same time try to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies
Patpro

Activity: 125
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

This is indeed a good advice to some of us. I'm actually on the same path because I think crypto will give me a better income than my job. I sometimes give flimsy excuses to absent myself from work just to write articles for tokens. I think Ive got to take something out of this advice

BLOCKVEST | PRIVATE SALE NOW |
INNOVATING THE CRYPTO CURRENCYWORLD.The First Licensed & Registered Cryptocurr (https://blockvestico.io/)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

Having more than one source of income is an advantage in our lives because of our daily necessities. However, we should know how to do more tasks without sacrificing one of it. You should know how to value your job despite of having crypto as your extra source of income because it is really hard to find a good job these days.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:50:07 PM

Your regular job should always be with you and never leave that for crypto. Just take crypto as a part time job until you earn some big amount. Once you are able to earn some big amount in this crypto then consider quitting your regular job. Unless then, do not leave your current job and stay where ever you are for some time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: