Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

You aren't lucky, being a regular working makes you have a security of tenure, one bad review is not enough to fire a regular employee. But treat this something like a wake up call that you need to balance out work and the cryptocurrency market. I am still a student but I haven't forgotten my school work while I am constantly monitoring my holdings. My advice for you is to have a time management plan and make it your own personal routine. You will personally notice that you are improving in both.
People with regular jobs need to embrace their work and think about the sallary they could have when they choose to stay. It is not advisable to loss your job just to support and invest with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. One thing is cryptocurrency and its system does not require us to deal with to much time on working on its system and in the platform of trading so it is not necessary to deal with lossing our job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

Having a stable job is better but having an extra income coming from other sources is also good. I don't think that you can't have a stable job and take up on mining, trading, and doing campaigns. It's just that you need to use your free time and not on your working hours.
berungan

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

we should be able to divide the time and prioritize the more important first. bitcoin can be done anytime, usually I do research at leisure time after work home.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

I was able to comfortably for a few months by focusing solely on making money from crypto. Guessing my luck is starting to run out. I’m kinda burning through my reserves right now. Also not being paid by certain bounty campaigns is taking its toll. Gonna stay away from crypto for a while.
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

You are still lucky. Indeed, the main job is something worth keeping. Because to get a decent main job we need competition in the world of work. Should not be too focused on cryptocurrency or work here. Your main focus should be on your permanent job. That's the best.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Fortunately, this could not happen to me, since I'm my own boss and work for myself. Therefore, I manage to allocate time for both the main job and crypto. In addition, if the only day is not enough, there is still a whole night ahead.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

Yeah, there was a time that this used to take up so much of my time, simply because it's never ending. There are so many coins, so many different possibilities. And on top of that, everyday there's dozens of new environmental factors to consider. And it's just impossible to follow it all.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:01:55 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Can't blame you mate, although you are the one that almost chose to leave your job for cryptocurrency venturing, I understand where you're coming from. I know and see the benefits if you would focus on this market; however, on the other hand, it's just to hard to rely on something that can be so unpredictable and volatile, especially when you are talking about funds that would support yourself and your family. Therefore, the better way here is to still keep you job and continue on your ventures many similar to like of a part-time job.

angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:16:14 PM

At times at work, it extremely enticing to do investigate about crypto and to fulfill our desires to find out about crypto. In any case, we know beyond a shadow of a doubt that we have likewise expectations at work since we are paid for it. So what I for the most part do is I influence my day by day expectations and once I to have completed the process of everything then I can do a few readings about crypto. Making my "daily agenda" is one approach to keep me center in my customary activity. Amid break time, I can complete a bit in crypto then after work.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

If you have a well-paid job, then you have something to lose. I, for one, an ordinary employee in a public institution and my salary does not go far. It is not something to lose there last panties rubbed, while not earning new...  Grin
iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

Fortunately, this could not happen to me, since I'm my own boss and work for myself. Therefore, I manage to allocate time for both the main job and crypto. In addition, if the only day is not enough, there is still a whole night ahead.
time management important for us while we are doing much job in our daily activity.doing well both of them will give us big earning , from our regular job and crypto.so please be a wise with our time

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

If you have your regular job, your company has the right to fired you because they are paying you to work for them and not to do cryptocurrencies during your working hours. Before you do that make sure it is not during your working hours, you can do that during breaktime or after work. You need to balance your time and focus your priority at a time.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

You should time management mate, don't use your working hour by doing crypto activities,  If you can't afford to make all activities In cryptos, like you have mentioned,  just chose one before another,  so that there's no conflict of your regular time job. In my part, I also have a regular,  but I managed my time through having break I doing posts for my signature campaign and If there was a token need to be trade,  I prefer to do this, In my house, so that there's no trouble to be happen, just like what your situation now.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:58:17 AM

I actually agree with you. If place must trade or do business using cryptocurrency, then I guess, that this should be on a part time basis. A job is still important because jobs are stable. Though cryptocurrency can yield big amounts of money, we should never be complacent and rely solely on it because they are highly volatile.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:52:34 AM

If not sure that your are in the crypto works , do not lost your solid regular for bitcoin activities which is not stable in generating the preferable of the family or household, be sure that when going into crypto your pretty much sure that your time allocation for bitcoin could generate the require income for every months expenses, before you leave your sloid regular job or work.
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 02:55:04 AM

Yes, we are almost the same. We make careless actions, we should be able to divide our time for real work and this digital work so as not to lose work. And we also should make this Crypto as an additional income only, not the main income

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
babaya

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:42:10 AM

Yes, we are almost the same. We make careless actions, we should be able to divide our time for real work and this digital work so as not to lose work. And we also should make this Crypto as an additional income only, not the main income
much people doubt about cryptocurrency and blockchain future.they don't want make it as their main job.eventhough it gives us much opportunity to earn money in several ways.people that success from this world can earn money millions.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

That usually happens to every individual who are really eager to learn how to invest in cryptocurrency.They forgot sometimes to arrange their time properly because of that eagerness to learn causing conflict sometimes with our regular job.Better learn crypto slowly but surely after working hours or during vacant times.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:40:00 AM

You are so lucky still get another chance and not to lose your regular job. I never experienced it because i am share my time between my regular job with crypto. My main focus is still my regular job, so if it's time to work then i will focus to doing all my job. I learned about crypto and doing bounty that I following after i finishing all my jobs. I do not want to lose my regular job because too focused with crypto although the result from crypto is bigger than my salary every month. For me crypto is just another way to earn extra money.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:04:11 AM

Absolutely yes. Having a regular job is much better than relying on cryptos. Cryptocurrencies should just be side income. Everyone should    concentrate on their regular job. They should pay attention to cryptos after work.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: