Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

Maybe that could happen if the wages received in crypto are greater than the original work. But it would be nice if not too late in terms of crypto because it can forget anything in the real world. There is a good thing when calculated time divide time. That's probably my personal advice. In order not to happen things we do not want. Suggestion Holiday is necessary for some of our body refresher to pokus undergo every routine that exists

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devale

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

if the earned money from crypto corresponds with the wage of 1 year of a normal salary than it would be logical to focus more on crypto otherwise not.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Vlack

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

You just never know, the best thing that could had happened to you was losing that job. With the free time you could had found the next big thing.
Amajaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

Being on crypto is such an addicting thing or time consuming specially when your really making money out of it but we should need to manage our time when we are employed one for still for me its not recommended to surrender your work and be a full time on crypto..  We can do both only time management.. Glad you didnt lose your job.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

I don't experience any of this but in my intake on it you have to secure your legitimate job and a constant job for a constant profit or constant income to yourself or your family because having bitcoin as a job is very critical since it has a never ending fluctuations that may cause a maintenance to your salary or income in time so you have to secure a job.

Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:51:56 PM

Being on crypto is such an addicting thing or time consuming specially when your really making money out of it but we should need to manage our time when we are employed one for still for me its not recommended to surrender your work and be a full time on crypto..  We can do both only time management.. Glad you didnt lose your job.
if we do both of that work, we must manage our time well.after doing regular work we should working our task in bounty campaign.it really interested if we do it happily
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:17:13 AM

Yes, It's really important to have a regular job because its give us a very sure income in every month unlike in investing on cryptocurrency its take time to earn profit because of volatility of price is always change even though its big help when you sell all of your coins in good exchange rate and  you become rich in unexpected time.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:36:53 AM

Good thing you have given the chance to work again.. this is also one lesson in life all of us need to take heed..our job regardless of its kind is consider our bread and butter and it is through these that we make our living so we have to balance everything if we want to make it last.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:08:36 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

It ia really good to have extra income other than our "rock solid regular job" you call. We must balance everything well. If you want to do research and learn more about it, do it on you spare time not to the point that you will be rejecting your job which must be your priority. Crypto is just around, you can invest anytime you want. But if all fails atleast you still have a back up income from your job no matter what.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Marysmith_90

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

In my opinion, it's better to have a daily job than focusing in cryptocurrency. I'm not sure the future about of cryptocurrency.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

Everyone is responsible for their own decisions.I cant blame you for this kind of risky decision but my advice is to keep faith in this crypto space. Maybe one day you will find good job but i am not sure about this low prices for early birds..
Camilacat

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

Of course, to dedicate yourself to this 100% is very risky, especially now that it is not bearing as much fruit as before, take advantage of that new opportunity they gave you and take care of your work, because I am sure that cryptos are the future, but we can not depend on them, at least for the time being.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:24:59 AM

You should invest in encryption when you have finished your work, you know about the cryptographic market if you spend a lot of time on them, it is very good but will affect the work Your current.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

I, too, have a passion for passwords that have forgotten my current job, but I understand that passwords will never be stable, even if they are sustainable. We can not rely on them to live. They are quite risky.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

Everyone is responsible for their own decisions.I cant blame you for this kind of risky decision but my advice is to keep faith in this crypto space. Maybe one day you will find good job but i am not sure about this low prices for early birds..

OP didn't lost his job but he almost lost it because he is too much focused doing cryptocurrency related tasks and he almost forgot that he should prioritized more his main job. He realized his mistake though and focus more on his job and this is a lesson for everyone to have time management. You can do your crypto related task when you are done with your main job so that you cannot lose your main source of income. If you have more income from crypto then you can choose to leave your job but it is not advisable because income from crypto is not stable.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

Not long ago, I was nearly sacked from my office as a medical practitioner. I participated in one nice project and was given some tokens which will be listed on an exchange site. Unfortunately for me, I had many patients at the ward and it was also time for the coins to be listed so I closed the door in order to skip consultation that morning. I almost lost that job when the administrator realized what was on the ground. From then, I always do the right thing at the right time.   
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

Because right now I do not have a steady job maybe playing crypto including the right step to earn an income every time however when someone already has a permanent job it would be better to continue to maintain it as a capital to invest in the future and income that is gained also big later.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Hawkers7

Activity: 103

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

I've experienced that also but in my case, after losing my focus to my studies, I started to clear things out, I know first what should I prioritized and what I need to set aside. You do not need to sacrifice by choosing one of them but you should manage your time to lend your attention to both equally.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

I have the same experience ... I was a freelancer and an electrical engineer in my profession specialized in solar power. But after engaging with crypto .. just wanted to give more time to this ..coz it is actually very profitable than doing a job actually. don't be upset about losing your job. Just do what you feel right and what you love 
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

Everyone have their own decisions weather it's good or bad but for me choosing volatile crypto over a regular job is not that appropriate in these days because it's hard to live if you have no stable income. Yes crypto can give you a lot of money but you can lose also lot of money here so it means it's not the right thing to focus on if you have low savings. If I were you I will still find a regular job and manage your time so you can do both at the same time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: