Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:46:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
Anismanja6

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:51:10 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

You should be more focused on your main job, because the main job becomes a definite source of income. Don't spend most of your time on crypto, when you still really need your work.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

I think the crypto currency should be viewed not as the main source of income. Everything is too unstable. Spend sufficient time on your basic work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:08:29 PM

It is true that getting to know Cryptocurrency is a very pleasant one. and maybe because it's so that makes us sometimes forget the time, not at work or again gathered with family, always want to take a smartphone and enter the world of cryptocurrency, let alone a crypto trader, he wants every moment to see the price changes. so my suggestion, if this Cryptocurrrncy is a side job and you still have more important work, then arrange the best time possible. do not get it because of Cryptocurrency, you lose your job.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Thank you, friend , this happens to me, but cryptocurrency going no where soonest, because lots of project CEO will be jutting to jail from offense ranging from public fraud scam name them all in the name of ico or token practical example, are over everywhere government are watching them especially usa
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

The best solution is to combine stable work with working with crypto-currencies. Vezda has its pros and cons, and it is necessary to think about how to minimize ristok. Stability, including financial - is very important.
Yaminat

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

Some of my friends who started studying the crypto market back in 2013, now have a good return on investment. And those who recently came into this business, in my opinion, should use it only as a hobby!

andylowe

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

It would be tough on your part to do your responsibilities at work while you are very eager to learn crypto.  Time management plays a good role on your situation. Since we have a limited time,  you should divide your time to smoothly execute your deliverables at work and learn about crypto.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:29:19 PM

Good thing that you still prioritize your job even you are learning about cryptocurrency because it will be good if you have another source of income for you not to have any problem in paying all of your expenses as long you can handle and manage both of your jobs.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

All you need to do now is to stand for what you choose, Do not blame the crypto currency because it can greatly help in our lives. Actually your software developer work can also be used here. You can freelance and there you can earn with your knowledge and you can get paid with bitcoin.
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

I can't relate on this matter since im not working in a company. But i would like to suggest this,always focus and have mindset. When at work,set aside bitcoin on your mind focus on your work. When you step out of your home,just relax yourself and forget bitcoin for a while

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

Job is necessary to pay Bills and meet the expenses.First of learn about crypto market and gain expertise to get stable in crypto field.Crypto is best medium to gain handsome income ,If you want invest full time in crypto make sure have affordabilty to pay bills.Leaving job and investing full time in crypto will help to earn more as compare to regular job.

nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

It may well be best in your perspective except for American state, totally different|completely different} individuals have different mentality some wish to freedom and selecting own operating hours and crypto enable freedom to be own boss and select own operating hours. Crypto is that the name of patience if you are doing it with patience at one stage you'll notice you earning quite an everyday job.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

I myself was in a similar situation.And I'm very familiar with that.The cryptocurrency world is very addictive.But you don't have to lose your head and your job.Still, the main work should be.
BTC_MINER6

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

I will prioritize my work rather than invest in crypto. When I first learned about the crypto market, I spent a lot of time just to learn about Bitcoin, sometimes I do not sleep and the next morning I went to work late

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:53:18 PM

Make it simple, keep focus and continue to develop what you got, My advice for you is to have a time management plan and make it your own personal routine. You will personally notice that you are improving in both. Yes, that simple.
yanixbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

Make it simple, keep focus and continue to develop what you got, My advice for you is to have a time management plan and make it your own personal routine. You will personally notice that you are improving in both. Yes, that simple.

Many people who are in cryptocurrency business is experiencing the same thing. We should take care of our regular offline job because it is the safest source of income compared to the volatility and unstable cryptocurrency value. Crypto is good only as second and extra income job so we do it after finishing our first priority jobs. We should not forget this to avoid hassle.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:35:07 PM

I also almost experienced something like you. In fact I want to leave my main job. However my friend suggested and told me that cryptocurrency is uncertain and also takes a long time to produce. So I try to think carefully that I will not leave my hard-earned job. Currently I only use crypto as additional work only. Because that's how it looks much better. And do not rely on crypto
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:40:16 PM

Absolutely yes. Having a regular job is much better than relying on cryptos. Cryptocurrencies should just be side income. Everyone should    concentrate on their regular job. They should pay attention to cryptos after work.
torrihuff

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:37:15 AM

I walked away from my 9 to 5 job 10 years ago and have been grinding on the side and making more than I ever did in the system.  Life off the plantation is great.  I think maybe you got unlucky you didn't get fired in one of twists.  I bet I'm right 20 years from now if you look back. 
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:54:38 AM

Absolutely yes. Having a regular job is much better than relying on cryptos. Cryptocurrencies should just be side income. Everyone should    concentrate on their regular job. They should pay attention to cryptos after work.
I agree with that. Cryptocurrencies are just considered as side hustle and it should not be the main income unless you already have the source of income in cryptocurrencies that is stable and there is an assurance that you will get the income from it every month or depending on the time frame that you have. We should always have a main income beside from cryptocurrency if you are just getting started.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: