Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:29:06 PM

It is really nice to know you didn't lose your job by involving in crypto activities. However,  I believe efficient time management is what you need to learn better. It is not a bad idea if you can be doing your regular paid job while also earning extra income in cryptocurrency. Also,  there are people that are self employed, some invest in real estate and other physical investment. This set of people have enough time to learn/ trade cryptocurency as the case maybe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

I faced a challenge of being replaced at work place with my portfolio given to someone out there. This was due to I was not concentrating on the task assigned to me and i was with my laptop looking at cmc. I advice you do the right thing at the right time.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:31 PM

it's hard to teach you how to live a life for someone else, there is something really successful after focusing on Crypto coins and some are destroyed after focusing on Crypto coins...the point is don't be afraid to go through anything, because all of our steps have been arranged by God, By the way, congratulations to you who did not have time to lose work due to crypto.

geteks

Activity: 7
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:25:02 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Is this serious !? I must be honest, I have left my job to focus on the crypto world.  Huh Huh Huh
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Don't always focus in crypto if you have regular job out side of cryptocurrency because it really affected your doings. Much better to manage your time to crypto and regular job because you have whole day to do what you want to regular job and in crypto. Time management is important.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:27:03 PM

if you are active in a good day job you love, you should probably focus on that and only pursue cryptos in your spare time or wen you are on leave
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:30:38 PM

You really need a lot of time in crypto especially when you are a newbie and need to learn everything so if you do not take care ,you are likely to use working hours  to do crypto which will definitely affect your job because your boss will not take it kind.
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:40:40 PM

I don't experience that kind of situation in my company but I agree with that not to focus only in Crypto if you have a regular job that can maintain your regular earnings. And I think relying on the Crypto's value won't make your daily needs get paid because as we see in the market it is really hard to recover it value.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:51:36 PM

right, because it's not recommended to leave your work in the real world to risk everything with bitcoin.
I personally took the time very well, so far there was absolutely no problem.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

I dont have experience like this. I am just doing job cryptocurrency on my idle time and not disturbing my main job. At first time, hard to manage time between doing main job and cryptocurrency but now its a lot easier maintain my time doing crypto.
We should not leaving  our main job for cryptocurrency because i think cryptocurrency is long term investment and we can do it at our idle time

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:50:47 AM

right, because it's not recommended to leave your work in the real world to risk everything with bitcoin.
I personally took the time very well, so far there was absolutely no problem.
I cant relate with this because i am still student but its your mistake if you lose your regular job because of bitcoin. You need to have time management, i think spending 2-3 hours in bitcoin is ok extending with that is not good because you have regular job. So if you cannot control your time just pick on this those 2 to be your priority.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:50:21 AM

It must be done by a seperated time I mean you have time plan for working in your regular job and doing serching about Crypto. I do not work a lot in Crypto to make more time with my regular job and to my family so I can't make some bad issues about them and to keep them with me.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

You need a formal job to meet your daily living expenses!
The cryptocurrency is very unstable. If you have enough money, you don't need to work at all. If you don't have it, you still need to cherish the work now!
crazy_max

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

I also agree with the author of the topic. It is necessary to set priorities correctly. Just to the cryptocurrency you can return at any time, but to find a stable job now difficult.

Baresh

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

Being in a cryptoworld, we can say that we really need to focuse and study very well so that we have knowledge on it, but we still need to balance our time if when we can do it. Especially you have a regular like mine also. It is much more important because we pretty sure that we have a salary on time, although i didnt say that crypto is not in fact if we can give time in crypto it will doubled or triple ot more that we can get..just balance your time.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:01:07 PM

That would be hard if you loose your regular job. Thats why i alot time for crypto currencies and to my regular job. I do crypto after office hours.

_navoj

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:17:10 PM

Lesson learned. We must always prioritise things that supports our needs in the first place. Learning crypto and becoming part of it has no harm at all but we should always remind our self that crypto is just a somehow backup income. We should always know where at what we started
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

It must be done by a seperated time I mean you have time plan for working in your regular job and doing serching about Crypto. I do not work a lot in Crypto to make more time with my regular job and to my family so I can't make some bad issues about them and to keep them with me.

Engaging into cryptocurrencies is not really hard to do and it is just manageable. I was once in the situation where i almost wanted to quit my job the moment that i received a sum of money as profit from crypto which is actually bigger than my monthly salary. Good thing that i think of it very well and now i am doing both of them.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

You should definitely prioritize your job if it is able to economically provide a comfortable life for you, you should treat crypto as an additional job and you should do that in your spare time. I have a job and I don't open anything crypto related when I am working, i do read the forum or other site on lunch break or after work so that won't affect my work performance.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
shadowtree

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:50:22 PM

Working for another person just makes you a wage slave.  I would say forget that job and try to make that money yourself and be self made, thats how you become wealthy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: