Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

Regular job is more encouraging, than putting more time to crypto over your job.. A person cannot paddle two boats at a time, you have to leave one for the other. So now it depends on your choice on which should be your priority also crypto can be engaged in during free time or weekends when you're clear with your work schedule.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Exactly! Having a regular job is very important for you should have multiple source of income.This was a common strategy for the people who are running their business. Lots of businessman are being engage to multiple businesses so that if one business failed, he has backup and another source of income.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:10:38 PM

Ohh! Thats sad to hear that you lost your job. It really goes much challenging to balance your financial situation than in such situation if you have no other imcome cource available. Hopefully Cryptocurrencies gives us a major opportunity to earn some kind of living and that really helps a lot for balancing the financial situations.

If you have no job left then i would like to suggest you to get yourself engaged into the cryptos at the most so that you can really atleast start earning some kind of passive income again. Cryptos are a main reason behind my financially stable life now and i am proud for it. I would hardly leave cryptos for some major reason only and would go with them unless and untill i have good sources of income through them.
seniorita

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

This is why scheduling your time is the thing you should do if you didn't want something like this happening to you, this is lesson to you now, you should choose your priority, I suggest to focus to your regular jobs, then go to crypto if you have spare time, that what I do now.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:51:15 AM

I haven't come across with the situation but yes I agree with you that don't consume to much time on cryptocurrency and leaving your regular job unattended. Cryptocurrency is good only for making extra income thus spend lesser time in doing a crypto job so that your regular job won't get affected.
This is actually another way of earning money that is a secondary way. The primary way of earning money has always been and will always be your business and the money you have invested in the traditional assets that grows with time and enable you to invest in the secondary business. That way, you will not need to worry about a job and the uncertainties of the crypto market. You should focus more on job than just on crypto.
einax_mike

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Crypto is an awesome and fun space to work at. If you are a software developer you will have no problems finding crypto-related jobs out there. You'll get paid for doing what is actually fun instead of working on a bunch of dull tasks that traditional businesses have to offer.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:43:28 AM

Keep doing it in your free time man - crypto jobs pay much more for the same qualifications
They say that practice makes a man perfect so if you practice only in crypto, you will be perfect only in crypto and might not perform a good role in the job you do in a company as good as you are expected to do.

In my opinion, you should give first priority to your job or at least create your own business, invest in property or in any kind of business that gives you good outcome. Having said that, only then you will be able to work free minded on crypto and would not need to worry about your jobs.
Zuzuhunuxu

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:59:28 AM

A friend of mine used to work at a big company but left it and focus at crypto currency, now he's way better than before. I suggest you put into a good use everything you learned during those time. I'm still student at the moment but I somehow enjoy this so called financial freedom, I just hope that this keeps up and same goes for you.
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

I experience this hahaha. During working hours i was tempt to search about crypto currency and keep on studying it, i wasnt able to finish may work because of studying bitcoin. Then one day i was thinking that i was not performing well and i always pass my reports late.

After that i focused to my work (career) and i think it is important for me to have a stable job. Then i study cryptocurrency at night and make it as a second option.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:52:16 AM

I had the same experience with my own job too.
I spend 1 hour+ everyday on crypto which i believe crypto will make me more money with that amount of time. However that took away 6 hours a week from my main job too. 40 hour work week becomes 34 hours. It affected my performance and my boss noticed that.
Keeping things balanced for both your job and crypto trading is not easy at all.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:03:26 AM

why search for other work if you already have a rock hard solid job ?  that will simply means you are not happy with your current job right? if yes , then dont ever force yourself to work on an 8+ hours job or more with a terror boss that dictates you on what you will do  , instead  , you must better free yourself to look for more easy jobs such as cryptos  .  with that skill you have , you will find a job verry easy so dont ever be afraid that you will loose your job .

goodluck .
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:25:08 AM

It is good thing, i don"t have any solid job, so i consider crypto as my solid job now cause it givrs me convenient time to work anywhere i am.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:26:56 AM

why search for other work if you already have a rock hard solid job ?  that will simply means you are not happy with your current job right? if yes , then dont ever force yourself to work on an 8+ hours job or more with a terror boss that dictates you on what you will do  , instead  , you must better free yourself to look for more easy jobs such as cryptos  .  with that skill you have , you will find a job verry easy so dont ever be afraid that you will loose your job .

goodluck .
maybe he need side income from crypto market.and after receive huge income from crypto maybe he want to focus on it.but he forget that market would not run as well he want.after looking market crash he denie his plan to resign from his main job.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:35:11 AM

Crypto is an awesome and fun space to work at. If you are a software developer you will have no problems finding crypto-related jobs out there. You'll get paid for doing what is actually fun instead of working on a bunch of dull tasks that traditional businesses have to offer.
Yeah I know that work in Crypto is very fun because it suits our passion. but what about the income? if on a regular job can provide a steady income so that your life needs can continue to be fulfilled. what about crypto income that is not steady? you have to prioritize which is better dude
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

There are some members here experienced the same as you. Some of them had contented and happy having full time in cryptocurrency and in fact because of the rewards they get some of them had create a small business in their area which is also good to have a better support for living. There are good things that happen actually on them since some of them are not expecting to go back again in employment because they are already contented having business. This all things became possible because of cryptocurrency.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:43:35 AM

goodluck .
maybe he need side income from crypto market.and after receive huge income from crypto maybe he want to focus on it.but he forget that market would not run as well he want.after looking market crash he denie his plan to resign from his main job.

you got some point mate . maybe he is only looking for sideline income but i think he should pratice time management so that he wont risk his main job . quitting his main job is not also a risk at all because his skills ( web developing / developer ) is verry indemand as always , plus he will also recieving a fix salary if he prefer it .
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:11:37 AM

Well you should not let crypto hinder or affect your job performance as your job is definitely more important. Crypto is good as additional source of income and you can use your free time do trade or doing other crypto stuff but you should focus on your job then it's work hour. There's also a guy that got fired here because apparently he checks his stock price a lot that he missed the deadline.
Yeah definitely there should be specific time intended for doing and promoting crypto like ICO's project that will literally take some time. Do not overdo yourself and be greedy when it comes to promoting ICO's. Maybe you have more than 5 accounts in BCT that will let you take some time for the ICO's project campaign to comply the rulings of bounty campaign.
DEGREE07

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:19:21 AM

Here and there at work, it extremely enticing to do look into about crypto and to fulfill our longings to find out about crypto. In any case, we know beyond all doubt that we have likewise expectations at work since we are paid for it. So what I more often than not do is I influence my day by day expectations and once I to have got done with everything then I can do a few readings about crypto. Making my "daily agenda" is one approach to keep me center in my normal occupation. Amid break time, I can complete a bit in crypto then after work.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:34:38 AM

You are expected to work for your employer, during your work hours (normally 8 hours a day, five days a week). If you spend that time on learning about crypto and trading in altcoins, then obviously your employer is not going to be very happy about it.
Finatu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

goodluck .
I think work is a life choice. How do we go about our work, without ever comparing it with other jobs, or with other people. When working comfort is lost because it is under the control of a hard leader, maybe work in bitcoin is a solution. Bitcoin business when the results are greater, will reduce regret when the old job is abandoned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: