Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

You have to be careful to spend some quality time for crypto currencies and trading or mining or whatever and still to have your own old job back. That job will be your first source of income, your stable income, and your base. You should keep the balance with those two and keep in mind that it is best for you to have them both.
having main or regular job is our obligation.so we get monthly earning from our job.and if we have spare time and energy ,it could used to working on cryptocurrency.maybe from bounty campaign, mining or trading.
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:23:58 PM

Learning crypto needs effort and time, but how can you do that if you have regular job. TIME MANAGEMENT  is the best thing thing to do. If you want to stay both jobs. One of my co worker lost his regular job because on his office hours most of his time spent on crypto. So we should manage time between crypto and your job.
if you have a permanent job, you should be smart to divide your time. it is the most important thing so you don't lose your job. many use crypto as a side job, but they can divide their time. don't rely too much on crypto, it will endanger yourself. because it's not always good, but crypto also has a time when it gets worse
Yeah i think it is so addictive that some time you lose your concentration of your regular job. Crypto is an adictive thing and especially trading in which you have to keep your sences. I also know a bunch of guys with the same issue. I would say try not to lose your job, do good time management, and if you are really interested in crypto, lets try to find a way to make a permanent living from it.
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

You have to be careful to spend some quality time for crypto currencies and trading or mining or whatever and still to have your own old job back. That job will be your first source of income, your stable income, and your base. You should keep the balance with those two and keep in mind that it is best for you to have them both.
having main or regular job is our obligation.so we get monthly earning from our job.and if we have spare time and energy ,it could used to working on cryptocurrency.maybe from bounty campaign, mining or trading.
Time management important for us to able earning income from two side, main job and side job.do not let one of these jobs be abandoned and finally make us didnt receive anything.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:40:17 PM

My suggest you can leave your work and spend your time with bitcoin, you can take much profit and you have more space time if you keep with your cryptocurreny work. You can go every where when you work with bitcoin.
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

My suggest you can leave your work and spend your time with bitcoin, you can take much profit and you have more space time if you keep with your cryptocurreny work. You can go every where when you work with bitcoin.
that is risky enough for people didnt have any other source income.if they left their regular job, meanwhile condition in market is not stable it could harmed them.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

If we manage our time properly then it is not a problem that you can lost your job but for me the crypto is important when the market show a move and in these days if you have a job you are lucky that you have one source of income for the life and then you can also invest your some money into crypto for making some more money but here not every where comes because the fear in the society that bitcoin will follow till the whole life and i do work for bitcoin and it is good.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
quochung

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

Sorry because say this but if you think so you can not grow, we have stepped into 4.0 technology then you should change your mind. Full-time employment can give you a monthly salary, but electronic work will give you a hundred times more work.
romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

You should be very careful not to get carried away with all the crypto stuff, especially when you have real job or when you're studying.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:03:34 PM

Sorry because say this but if you think so you can not grow, we have stepped into 4.0 technology then you should change your mind. Full-time employment can give you a monthly salary, but electronic work will give you a hundred times more work.
Some people really losing their job because of crypto as they become full time here as they prefer having a financial freedom as well as they prefer not having a boss and making themselves a boss here so for me it is a great chance for all of us to become successful in our own way, if we will not take risk in doing this then for sure we will just end up in our desk office miserable.

POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

At least you still have a job, lol. Next time you should be more careful because crypto is literally addictive. I know sometimes crypto looks so tempting but you can’t be sure about your future. I also think that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. So you’re right.
oneblagobl

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

Did you call all reasons of loss of work?
If you are actually skilled worker, then, navryadl you would lose work.
And so that, I agree with you, it is better to have stable work and salary, than to be afraid every month apropos: How many today will I receive?
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

Having a regular job is always a good thing. I know that cryptocurrency requires too much time if you wanna get a good profit. But still, i think i couldn’t get the risk. Life is not easy and no one wants to be umemployed.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

You everything will be fine between your work and doing crypto if you manage it properly even the time you spent on your work and on crypto should be planned or devided properly so that you can avoid conflicts and to avoid also lossing your regular job. You know doing crypto specially in trading had so much fun not only gaining money for extra income but it is also entertaining that's why sometimes we forgot that we spent more time doing this than our regular job.

ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:53:32 PM

Having a regular job is always a good thing. I know that cryptocurrency requires too much time if you wanna get a good profit. But still, i think i couldn’t get the risk. Life is not easy and no one wants to be umemployed.
The amount of time and money spent investing in the cryptocurrency market is determined by the investor itself and it is difficult to give advice in this case. Because it is possible to spend the entire time investing in cryptocurrency you will get huge success but you will probably lose everything if you fail. So consider carefully before making a decision as this is your own life.

yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

When  the first  time  bitcoin introduced   to  me I was like  every time I check  bitcoin forum Wink but Yes,It's true that  keep your  the day time  job  if you think  that  crypto is still not   profitable  enough for  you   Wink  the key  to  make more  time  in bitcoin  is to manage time   Wink  Wink Wink  I do  bitcoin stuff   after  work  and weekend  only.  We can always  have  both  Smiley
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

In my opinion. you better prioritize your work as a software developer rather than jumping into the world of crypto. because learning about crytpo currencies can be done whenever and wherever you are. You can use your free time or holiday to learn trade, crypto mining etc. so you can still focus as a software developer. and you still have the main income from your work.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

This is just a good example of being so much focus on cryptocurrency that they dont give importance in theirreal job that sometimes may cause loosing it no matter how busy you are you must balance your time because its hard looking for a stable job now.

wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:52:54 PM

Having a regular job is very important which cater a fix income on you. This is just needs a time management doing your job and doing crypto with your extra time. It is hard at first but you should focus to balance your time. In crypto it really offer an income although their is a huge risks in it.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:36:06 AM

Cryptocurrency is not to be considered as a regular job. So dont give up the career you have right now. Cryptocurrency is unstable and is like a lottery wherein there is small chance you hit a jackpot. This is what happened to us also. We quit our jobs to focus on crypto. But we were disappointed because the market isnt always upward and income is jot regular. Best if you just keep this as a part time job.

gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:25:57 AM

I don't want to lose my main job, work in the crypto world only part of the side job. working in the crypto world for me is just an additional income. I will be very sorry if I lose it. use the time as efficiently as possible so that the job can be completed properly.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: