Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:05:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto  (Read 5033 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

with the conditions in my country, bitcoin has not been fully recognized by the government as the applicable currency. I think I still haven't fully given the time to my work with bitcoin. We must be able to divide the time for these two jobs.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency still on progress to adopted and implemented as payment.its developtment still on early stages.maybe we could use this world as our second job.
many people early make cryptocurrency as their second job, but when they get the result finally they make it as their main job.actually this world really provide big opportunity to earn much money.
- But I never expected that people would think it was the main job, it was always the second job, that would be a better thing because we can look at the market right now, it has proven to be a very dangerous and unstable field over time. If we focus too much and make it the main job, when this market collapses and disappears, we will regret and realize that we have missed a lot of opportunities to grow in our careers, when we come back, it's all too late, so if we do not want to make such mistakes, we should consider crypto as a second job, and main work is still above all

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

with the conditions in my country, bitcoin has not been fully recognized by the government as the applicable currency. I think I still haven't fully given the time to my work with bitcoin. We must be able to divide the time for these two jobs.
bitcoin and cryptocurrency still on progress to adopted and implemented as payment.its developtment still on early stages.maybe we could use this world as our second job.
That's right because the crypto world can also be used for main and side jobs only, and it depends on the person using crypto for the main or side income search land.
if person has big saving in the bank , they could take it as main job.he could doing trading, mining or even joining bounty campaign.and while facing current condition he could buy cheap coins in market.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

You have only yourself to blame. I have been a crypto-currency user for the last 6 years. Even now I am doing my regular job, and spending time on crypto whenever I have time to spare. You need to balance both of them.
ufalo3

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

Just try to combine your permanent job and trading. Yes, you will have to refuse from some of the fun you had before but you will be able to earn good money.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Good thing that you still kept your job instead of relying to much and putting a lot of work in cryptocurrencies because it is now hard to earn good money from it. Unlike last year of 2017 it is mot that hard to earn money in cryptocurrency because we do not have any problems in joining bounty campaigns that are not scams.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thirsten

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

Moonlighting is the way to go (nights and weekends). Never a good idea to sacrifice your major source of income on what is essentially a hobby. Priorities!
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

On the contrary, I came to cryptography because I lost my main job. And now I'm glad that I'm my own boss and I can manage my time as it suits me. So for me, crypto was a chance to start a new life.
stoxalpha

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

If your boss accepts cryptocurrency more than you, this is the right approach. But if your boss is not a cryptocurrency enthusiast, it will be its biggest loss. After ten years, Bitcoin will definitely become very expensive. You may not have to worry about your current life and you will make more money in the future.

Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

You shouldn't gamble with your daily regular job all because of cryptocurrency. Like you have seen, the crypto market is filled with so much uncertainties. Bitcoin that was over $6400 a month ago, is now $3700 today. Great value lost.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Well, that you write about it. Don't forget that the crypto market is very volatile, so don't rely on earnings here at 100%. The events that are happening now additionally prove it.
This year, I also, like you, gave priority to the crypto market, instead of my main job. But in the summer, I clearly understood that it is better not to completely give up what my regular income brings me from my business.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Well, that you write about it. Don't forget that the crypto market is very volatile, so don't rely on earnings here at 100%. The events that are happening now additionally prove it.
This year, I also, like you, gave priority to the crypto market, instead of my main job. But in the summer, I clearly understood that it is better not to completely give up what my regular income brings me from my business.
different from me, i still run real work, but hope to get a good fortune from cryptocurrency. but the opposite happened. even though like that, i consider this something normal, lucky i still have a main job
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

No matter how high the profit crypto is offering, you should never ever leave your regular job. As to what we all know, the value and stability of bitcoin and other crypto changes over time which means it wouldn't make you prosperous all the time. To avoid getting broke in terms of finances, you should stick with your regular job and do crypto at the same time.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

yes I really agree with what you say. I myself still work on my daily work as an employee in a company, although I understand that working in Crypto can earn more income than just as an employee. but I think that cryptocurrency is a job that can be done part time. and that made me do both, work as an employee and earn income with cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

Let us not forget (for those who have solid rock regular job out there) that cryptocurrencies is a best tandem for our regular job. You can do multitasking since crypto is just manageable so it's really not advisable to leave your job just for cryptos.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:43:07 PM

When I joined in this forum on November 2017, a lot of friends I knew that resigned to their stable job just to focus on cryptocurrency. During that time, cryptocurrency is moving upward. I thought also that it is just the beginning of crypto industry and it may goes up in 2018. However, they regret when they experienced to lose a lot of money in trading and scam projects. Now, they are searching for a job again.

boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

Let us not forget (for those who have solid rock regular job out there) that cryptocurrencies is a best tandem for our regular job. You can do multitasking since crypto is just manageable so it's really not advisable to leave your job just for cryptos.
we could on both of them together.besides our monthly earning we could earn additional earning by doing work in crypto market such as as trader miner or bounty hunter.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:51:06 AM

better if you have income, about week, month or several month, and its enough for your daily plus your additional stuff.
no matter you are worker or freelancer, as long as you have income, its good.
its good have job and you invest or playing other game in crypto, it can be your additional income

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
wuyangbo

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

You should regret that the cryptocurrency market is currently very bad and may take several years to recover. Investors are now hard to make money, so this is the wrong choice. You should cherish excellent work.

Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:28:47 AM

You should regret that the cryptocurrency market is currently very bad and may take several years to recover. Investors are now hard to make money, so this is the wrong choice. You should cherish excellent work.
dont ever regret with our decision.sometimes it runs smoothly and sometimes it doesn't and it just a temporay.impossible for cryptocurrency run like current condition forever.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

I have never experienced anything like you, after all in my opinion you are in a comfort zone and for me it is a decrease in quality, because we rely too much on one thing (one job) and if we lose it then life and finance will be bad. try to get out and do business but try little by little to get out of that zone, indeed more regular job must be prioritized compared to crypto where you have just started and I understand what you are trying to say.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: