Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin '''  (Read 1481 times)
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

I have a curious place, Facebook just banned all ads for cryptocurrencies, and he now issues its own cryptocurrency? This makes me feel very contradictory! I take a wait-and-see attitude on this matter!
Facebook does not prohibit crypto currency, the fact that many projects that conduct ICO are scams, and in order to prevent the placement of advertising deliberately fraudulent ICO, Facebook decided to fight all ICO at once.

stimliall

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

Facebook has a very large number of users worldwide. If FaceCoin succeeds, its circulation in the encryption market cannot be ignored!
FaceCoin may be able to save the crisis caused by Facebook leaking user data!
liuziwenfree

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:33:39 PM

Facebook's ban on ico and cryptocurrency ads may be to publish ''FaceCoin'''!
Facebook has a large number of users, which means that ''FaceCoin''' will have a lot of potential investors!
''FaceCoin'''' will become a new focus of the cryptocurrency world!
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

Wow facebook will launching there own Facecoin!! Thats greats news!! But if that true facebook will launch there own coin !! I think 100% they will successfuly ICO  In the future !! There so many facebook user in this world!!
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

Facebook launching facecoin? I thought there was a report or I should call it rumour that Facebook wanted to ban the campaign of cryptocurrency activities on its platform. How will the company now promote what the wanted to ban about a month ago?
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 698

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

this would be a good project and now I find a sensible reason for facebook to block crypto ads on their platforms because they do not want their platforms used to promote their project competitors because they want to make big coins and projects

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tanya78

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:05:23 PM

Facebook has a very large number of users. And if this is true, then these coins will have great potential and success.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

The news is not real as facebook has not confirmed such on their official account , we only need to pray for this to be achieved because it will bring use of blockchain to the limelight. 
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:17:02 PM

How tired of these deceitful people! First, they banned the advertising of cryptocurrency and now FB release my own. Hypocrisy complete. I hope Facebook doesn't raise anything! Angry
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

we just wait together on facebook alone I have not seen any ads or news about the launch of "Facecoin" if they are certain, maybe already in the spread the news will be very crowded

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

I think no one would be suprised to see this becoming true
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

I am very much in doubt if Mark Zuckerberg is going to launch a coin for facebook anytime soon. His stance on crypto is at best neutral if not antagonizing it.
abruchifid

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

The news is not real as facebook has not confirmed such on their official account , we only need to pray for this to be achieved because it will bring use of blockchain to the limelight. 
My thoughts  too, you just confirmed it. I do hope scanners do not use this to milk people  of their hard earned money like they did with the telegram scam ICO not long ago
bombie1

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

This will be one of the greatest coins and the best push for the cryptocurrency world.I hope this happens soonest .I cannot wait to promote that project and work tirelessly to attract more investors for such a project.This will bring so many people into the cryptocurrency reality since facebook is one of the most used social media platform.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

well, this doesn't sound surprising a Facebook has ben busy baning other cryptos from its platform, this might have been a preparation for the arrival of its coin, a move that can be said to be a competition eliminator, but again the main concern is why would facebook, with all the financial might consider launching a crypto coin

felista32

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

Good news!
today am I heard that the opera is injecting its coin on the ETH network!
it seems that the time comes when large corporations start using crypto currency in real life!
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

If this is true there will be a huge twist the wat we can market bounty campaigns since there is a conflict of interest using facebook as a marketing tool. Facebook is one of the essential and most used marketing campaign used by the developers to promote their project.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

I have a curious place, Facebook just banned all ads for cryptocurrencies, and he now issues its own cryptocurrency? This makes me feel very contradictory! I take a wait-and-see attitude on this matter!
Facebook does not prohibit crypto currency, the fact that many projects that conduct ICO are scams, and in order to prevent the placement of advertising deliberately fraudulent ICO, Facebook decided to fight all ICO at once.

Yes, you say the truth they did not want to advertise fraudulent projects and therefore banned all the ICOs at once. On the one hand, I understand why they did it, and on the other hand, I can not understand why prohibiting all the ICOs.

Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:39:40 AM

Is it credible news? I have not heard about it so far. If it is real news, it is good for all of us--crypto enthusiasts and investors. Facebook is becoming flexible on cryptocurrency by loosening its ban on crypto ads. So maybe Facebook is coming out with its new coin.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:46:08 AM

it's the first time i hear about this,but i think it would be amazing not from ROI prospective but it would help make faith again in cryptocurrency for investors and then maybe we'll see GREEN again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: