Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin '''  (Read 1481 times)
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:17:54 PM

Hello there. Before judging or stating some business here make sure that the tokens or the coins you are presenting are LEGIT. This one is not legit if facebook will create their tokens or coins they will make sure that everyone will introduce what is cryptocurrency first that's for sure. Facecoin is not in the facebook industry.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

I don't think that FaceCoin has anything to do with Facebook, just check the team info
http://facecoin.tech/#team

Exactly, this is a scam coin.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

it's make me confused   Angry they are banning crypto ads but they are wanna built their own cryptocurrency. i think this is the strategy from facebook to minimize the competitor. but this is a good news, i hope these coin can be use as coin payment in facebook advertisment
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

Sooner or later this was to happen. Soon all popular social networks will have their own token. And this is normal for my vzgyad. The blockchain is developing and all popular projects want to have their own blockchain. As Pavel Durov is the founder of VK, telegram created TRON.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

Nothing is permanent, it was the same facebook that want banned crypto advert some months back now facebook is planning to have it is own coin, anyway it is good for the ecosystem more awareness will be gained.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

This was to come. I'm glad that Facebook has come to its senses and recognized the benefits of crypto currency. I hope this will benefit everyone.

s1lverH

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:53:13 PM

Cool, I can wish the team success. It's great that such well-known companies like Facebook release tokens. This is positively for the whole market as a whole Smiley

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

the facecoin will be a major push in the blockchain technology and will also bring the adoption of the technology to the rural masses in local regions as they all use facebook

bgpsq

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:23:52 PM

I don't think that FaceCoin has anything to do with Facebook, just check the team info

Lol, how could you think that this is the original facebook coin? I know that the coin will be useless, but this? Cheesy
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

most of them read the news only once without checking the truth of the news like that, thank you for confirming that facecoin has nothing to do with facebook Wink
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:02:52 PM

Facecoin seems to be using the platform of ethereum, which i believe on the contrary that Facebook would not use. Considering the level of growth of Facebook today, i do not think it would use the platform of another coin, instead, it would create its own blockchain.
Underw00d

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:06:44 PM

wow, facebook will launch its own coins, so great news, how can we join the coins ico?
I believe if it launch, the price will pump !
Of course. After all, this project is connected with Facebook, and this is a worldwide social network. The audience is huge, advertising will run easily. Therefore, the participants will be much more than in other projects.
laptevnikita

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

If such giants as Facebook and Amazon issue their own crypto currency, then bitcoin will have big problems. Facebook coin can become popular in an instant
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

is this true? I don't believe a bit because facebook never blocking ads crypo and now facebook is involved in this business. facebook likely already aware of the development of this technology and they are aware of to join.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:53:34 PM

Digital whales slowly but surely come to the crypto market. There are rumors about the blockade project VibER, Twitter and many others. I think they are waiting for the launch of the Telegram to see how things are going.
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

It wouldn't be a surprise if this pushes through. These billionaires know opportunity when they see it. And I'm pretty sure that Mr. Zuckerberg saw the same opportunity as we did but at a very much larger scale. No wonder why ICO banning on FB has been goin' on. Makes sense right?

miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

If this is true then the future of Bitcoin and blockchain technology is brighter. Facebook founder as he is I'd en entrepreneur and won't wanna invest in a project that is nothing.
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:03:57 PM

I think this FaceCoin thing is a complete lie. They should instead just use bitcoin. It makes no sense to create another coin with same function as bitcoin.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
take_off

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:06:06 PM

it's make me confused   Angry they are banning crypto ads but they are wanna built their own cryptocurrency. i think this is the strategy from facebook to minimize the competitor. but this is a good news, i hope these coin can be use as coin payment in facebook advertisment

They have started to stop advertising for cryptocurrency, only ads about the ICO will still be banned. Other corporations such as Google and Twitter also banned advertising in this area. However, if Facebook created its own currency based on blockchain, it would stimulate demand for a platform of more than 2 billion users using cryptocurrency in future.
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:14:31 PM

This was to be expected. Digital whales will not be able to pass the market and in the future such a project will be even larger. I think they are waiting for the market to fall even more and then they will be able to enter into it cheaply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: