Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hashra.com asic scrypt.... scam?  (Read 44850 times)
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:58:27 PM

Anyone got any new news?
giveen

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:58:21 PM

Hi Jeff
Just to give you an update with how things are, pre production stuff has all been complete, good news is the hash rates will end up much higher than expected, 110mh minimum for Astro and the Moonraker will be a whopping 2T.
Time scale wise we are now just waiting for the final production chips, the makers of the chips do a small batch to start off with for testing etc and then after that we get the production version done, this is the bit now that is causing us the biggest headache. If there are any issues during this process then they have to start again and we have already had two delays regarding this.
Once we get the chips the final production will just take a few days, currently we have been told we will get them by the end of Jan.
In the next few days after we have managed to get in touch with everyone we will hopefully have some good news and some firm dates at last.
I know all this may not be the news you were after but just want to be straight with you what is going on right now.
Of course any questions at all then please get in touch.
Kind Regards

Simon

That news is about a month old.
bradleyjay

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:57:05 PM

hey guys

I just stumbled across this while going some research
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyWcj0Z0O3w

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nyWcj0Z0O3w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I also received an email from simon saying they had problems with the chips and are working on it.

I know there has been a lot of trash talk , I have also slammed the guy but if this video is legit we might get them !

Check it out and reply with your thoughts.  Simeon did state to me that the miners are actually faster than he originally thought they would be. 

Just passing on info .

This video is old.  It was posted a couple of pages back in this thread.  Also, it shows a lot of nothing.  There's a box, apparently with some fans in it, connected to a power supply.  To me it looks like a mostly empty box, as you can see a green light thru the fan intake and the light appears to be coming from way in the back of the case.  It seems to me that if this case was full of hashing boards / chips you wouldn't be able to see a light at the back from the front of the case.  Anyway, as far as I know there is still no new news, other than the ongoing stalling that's been predicted (correctly) over and over again.
onewiseguy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:58:22 PM

Just wondering if http://hashra.com/scrypt-miners/ is a scam.... since there has been so much talk as of late about asic's for scrypt...  if it is a scam, the community should be warned...

hmmmmm

Not Found

The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist.

This is most likely due to:

An outdated link on another site
    A typo in the address / URL

I think they were a scam. or not real.
giveen

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:28:43 PM

Just wondering if http://hashra.com/scrypt-miners/ is a scam.... since there has been so much talk as of late about asic's for scrypt...  if it is a scam, the community should be warned...

hmmmmm

Not Found

The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist.

This is most likely due to:

An outdated link on another site
    A typo in the address / URL

I think they were a scam. or not real.

You are not looking at the right page....
http://hashra.com/astro/
giveen

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:29:16 PM

hey guys

I just stumbled across this while going some research
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyWcj0Z0O3w

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nyWcj0Z0O3w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I also received an email from simon saying they had problems with the chips and are working on it.

I know there has been a lot of trash talk , I have also slammed the guy but if this video is legit we might get them !

Check it out and reply with your thoughts.  Simeon did state to me that the miners are actually faster than he originally thought they would be. 

Just passing on info .

This video is old.  It was posted a couple of pages back in this thread.  Also, it shows a lot of nothing.  There's a box, apparently with some fans in it, connected to a power supply.  To me it looks like a mostly empty box, as you can see a green light thru the fan intake and the light appears to be coming from way in the back of the case.  It seems to me that if this case was full of hashing boards / chips you wouldn't be able to see a light at the back from the front of the case.  Anyway, as far as I know there is still no new news, other than the ongoing stalling that's been predicted (correctly) over and over again.

My Thunder x3 I could see the controller board green light in the rear through the grill of the fans.
Giulini

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:40:02 PM

you say it, sadly the truth, no news at all
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 07:49:44 PM

Hi Jeff
Just to give you an update with how things are, pre production stuff has all been complete, good news is the hash rates will end up much higher than expected, 110mh minimum for Astro and the Moonraker will be a whopping 2T.
Time scale wise we are now just waiting for the final production chips, the makers of the chips do a small batch to start off with for testing etc and then after that we get the production version done, this is the bit now that is causing us the biggest headache. If there are any issues during this process then they have to start again and we have already had two delays regarding this.
Once we get the chips the final production will just take a few days, currently we have been told we will get them by the end of Jan.
In the next few days after we have managed to get in touch with everyone we will hopefully have some good news and some firm dates at last.
I know all this may not be the news you were after but just want to be straight with you what is going on right now.
Of course any questions at all then please get in touch.
Kind Regards

Simon

That news is about a month old.

What I find interesting is they released a video acting as if it was running miner.  I think they have no chips yet and this is why video is just showing a case and powersupply no output.
giveen

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:34:29 PM

Anyone heard anything? Shipping was suppose to start today.
giveen

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:33:33 PM

Website now showing "Down for maintenance"
giveen

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:39:40 PM

Hi Jeremy

Assembly is now happening this week now that the Chinese New Year holidays are over.

Tracking numbers should be out to you after this weekend.

Of course in the meantime if you have any questions please get in touch.

Kind Regards

Simon

I responded and asked if Monday we could expect the numbers.
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:53:21 AM

Message from Simon is that miners starts to ship friday next week.
Updated this weekend !

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
giveen

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:10:53 PM

Updated this weekend !

So which one is it?

Shipping next Friday?
Shipping this weekend?
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:12:49 PM

I say friday next week I have been told this weekend!

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:15:32 PM

Updated this weekend !

So which one is it?

Shipping next Friday?
Shipping this weekend?

Still is yet to show a working model.   I would not hold your breath.
giveen

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:30:14 PM

Updated this weekend !

So which one is it?

Shipping next Friday?
Shipping this weekend?

Still is yet to show a working model.   I would not hold your breath.
I agree, we have a video of a box with lights and fans, so I'm carefully holding my breath.
giveen

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:36:23 PM

Updated this weekend !

So which one is it?

Shipping next Friday?
Shipping this weekend?

Still is yet to show a working model.   I would not hold your breath.
I agree, we have a video of a box with lights and fans, so I'm carefully holding my breath.
  Has anyone talk to Simon this week there site still up for maintenance,  something very fishy i hate to say this cause i really want what i payed  for 440 mghs  but i think we have been all scam i have sent 22 email now not one reply  i really hope im wrong..........if i lived in the U.K i would went and knock on his door and ask him where  are  the miners....how much money has he got from all of us for  ordering miners from Hashra........we all trusted him ....
He responded to my email this week.
Giulini

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:44:51 PM

homepage still down
priestae

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:42:48 PM

homepage still down

What website are you guys using?  shop.lifeforce.info works fine for me.
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:54:34 PM

homepage still down

What website are you guys using?  shop.lifeforce.info works fine for me.

Look at the title of the thread  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: