Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hashra.com asic scrypt.... scam?  (Read 44851 times)
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:11:39 AM

I've read it and refund have been offered in writing... simple as that.

nope - I just asked for your order # - nothing else.

but why wait to file a claim? I guess you're holding out hope that Simon will deliver...assuming you actually have an open order - LOL

Read again, the part that says: "the customer’s silence may not be treated as a consent to delay".

I'm waiting to see what other bullshit excuses you'll come up with. Because if I file a claim I guess you'll stop sending me those "updates", which are hilarious. And no, I'm not giving you my order # since you seem be somewhat mentally unstable - who knows what you can do in retaliation.

retaliation - please refer to your own trust feedback about retaliation

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:14:43 AM

hey suckmoon - go fuck yourself you little asshole weenie.

the folks that have purchased from me know the truth - you're just just a little jerkoff asshole trying to big shit out here.

you don't have a machine on order, and you have no skin in the game so basically - you have no standing whatsoever - you're probably don;t even having a system to mine with.

it is sooo going to piss you off if these machine get delivered or sone of my customers who asked for their money back posts here... it's really going to flush your toilet isn't it?

so - have you're fucking moment of in the sun - because everyone sees you for what you are. a troll - a little fucking troll.

I paid my money like everyone else for my MAT machines and I gave an honest review when I received my machine and I have the wire transfers to prove.

I got mine first because I ordered first simple as that. I put some fucking skin in the game - something you'd know nothing about other than to be a stalker - a web stalker - that's all you aree.

the folks that asked for an got their money back on machines ordered me know I'm the real deal...you're just a troll and always will be...

have a fucking nice night you little fucking troll...

no - that's where you have it wrong. I did not promise - simon promised and I told anyone who wanted their money back would get their money and and the folks who have asked for their money back - have gotten their money back. so go fuck yourself troll.

... and here is the man himself.

someone in this business actually has integrity and stands behind their word.

You promised to deliver in January. Calling me a troll and swearing here won't help with your integrity.

You shilled for MAT even when faced with cold hard facts of them failing at everything. Eventually they delivered a few Alcheminer boxes and folded. Such integrity.

so just to put in my 2 cents.... i bought 10 machines from lifeforcepools in november. paid through paypall. because for finicial burdens i needed a refund. i asked for and got my refund with no problems. lifeforce has kept us, thoes that bought through him, informed with any info he gets from simon. I cant speek to any of the rest that is being said here, but i got my money right away, and he has keept in contact. thanks
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:16:42 AM

suchmoon:

dude - you're shooting arrows at me? LOL

DiceBitcoin -2: -4 / +3(3)   2014-10-04   0.02000000   Reference   Runs a fraudulent Bitcoin gambling site dicebitco.in.

Openly admitted to stealing players deposits in retaliation for outing his scam (see reference) by manipulating "provably fair" bets.

Also known by an alias "manl". Has an associate named "gerry". Runs Litecoin gambling site diceliteco.in.
T04D -4: -1 / +0(0)   2014-10-10   0.11000000   Reference   As of October 10, 2014 T04D has disappeared with 2000+ BTC of players and investors funds from dice.ninja gambling site that he operated. Site went offline along with his two smaller sites, e-mail and twitter accounts were deleted, T04D has logged in to BCT today but has not addressed any of the concerns in dice.ninja thread.

You point? That is factual feedback I left for known scammers.

retaliation - please refer to your own trust feedback about retaliation

You seem to be confused. You copied feedback I left for others and posted it to me multiple times. Not sure what you're trying to do there.

Here is the relevant paragraph in the FTC page that you're refusing to read:

https://archive.is/KPHcm#selection-3475.0-3481.457
lifeforcepools

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:19:48 AM

"As of October 10, 2014 T04D has disappeared with 2000+ BTC of players and investors funds from dice.ninja gambling site that he operated"

wow!

you stole 2,000 BTC?

man - how much was that back on the 14th of october about $550 / btc  - you stole $1,100,000?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:22:30 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 04:12:31 AM by suchmoon

Just so we're clear what kind of person lifeforcepools is - upset about my factual feedback about him he posted 4 times, copy-pasted text, no basis in fact, fake amounts risked. That is retaliatory feedback. Any doubts why I wouldn't be posting my order #?

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

"As of October 10, 2014 T04D has disappeared with 2000+ BTC of players and investors funds from dice.ninja gambling site that he operated"

wow!

you stole 2,000 BTC?

man - how much was that back on the 14th of october about $550 / btc  - you stole $1,100,000?

You have no clue how Bitcointalk trust system works, do you? That is "Sent feedback". Feedback I sent to someone else. Not feedback sent to me. Learn to read. Look at your own feedback page. Geez.
lifeforcepools

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:25:28 AM

dude - you're the one with negative feed back - not me...

you've been labelled: "A known scammer running fraudulent sites and a FUD spreader"

the moderators saw your vindictive feedback messages and fud and deleted them

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:52:28 AM

you've been labelled: "A known scammer running fraudulent sites and a FUD spreader"

You make no sense. Moderators can't delete feedback. Learn how the system works before embarrassing yourself further. All my received negative feedback is (1) untrusted and (2) posted by scammers I called out, such as yourself who posted 4 times Grin

It's great to see how you're so concerned to dig up imaginary dirt on your customer as opposed to actually delivering the product you collected money for. Astute businessman indeed.

Have you read the FTC page yet? At least the highlighted paragraph?

lifeforcepools

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:54:51 AM

You make no sense. Moderators can't delete feedback. Learn how the system works before embarrassing yourself further. All my received negative feedback is (1) untrusted and (2) posted by scammers I called out, such as yourself who posted 4 times Grin

It's great to see how you're so concerned to dig up imaginary dirt on your customer as opposed to actually delivering the product you collected money for. Astute businessman indeed.

so it would seem as though you ordered under false pretenses merely to see how it all plays out...

did you also use a stolen credit card?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 02:01:35 AM

so it would seem as though you ordered under false pretenses merely to see how it all plays out...

did you also use a stolen credit card?

I order a product from your store. I paid via PayPal. I don't steal credit cards. You insinuating such things about your customer only reflects poorly on yourself, not me. You failed to provide a refund as required by the FTC and tried to pretend that you did nothing wrong. You keep trying to make it about me. It's all about you though. Keep digging, it's fun to watch.

lifeforcepools

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:03:17 AM

the offer to refund was sent

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 02:16:41 AM

the offer to refund was sent

And I know for a fact that not everyone opted in. Have you read the FTC page yet? At least the highlighted paragraph?

the customer’s silence may not be treated as a consent to delay.
jds1119

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:59:07 AM

I know everyone is going to think this is a fake post but who cares. I ordered the Hashra 100 mhs miner Christmas eve. I was expecting it the end of January. Lifeforce was very open with the lines of communication from Simon giving us regular updates. Unfortunately the miner didn't get delivered when I thought due to development/manufacturing issues. When the deadline of April 1st I had made for myself came and the miner hadn't arrived, I messaged lifeforce and told him I wanted out of the order. With in 2 days I had the refund in my PayPal. I would do business with Lifeforce again if the opportunity arose, I don't know about Hashra but Lifeforce was a class act.
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:52:50 AM

Ouch - well all I can say is that (in my opinion) using four-letter words definitely doesn't help one's character and you certainly don't want to violate FTC rules.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 11:03:02 AM

Everyone just needs to calm down. Whenever money is involved, emotions always run amok. FYI, I ordered through Hashra directly.
damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:08:07 PM

I ordered through lifeforce, and was offered a full refund, without date limit, in writing (email, like all other purchasers), which I declined. (not by silence, but in direct response that I would wait it out)

suckmoon, good luck constantly throwing shit at the wall trying to get something to stick..  Grow up, or just waste your time with the FTC, and stop being a drama queen/fudster here.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:04:58 PM

I ordered through lifeforce, and was offered a full refund, without date limit, in writing (email, like all other purchasers), which I declined. (not by silence, but in direct response that I would wait it out)

suckmoon, good luck constantly throwing shit at the wall trying to get something to stick..  Grow up, or just waste your time with the FTC, and stop being a drama queen/fudster here.

Good for you. Not sure why you Hashra supporters think that name calling makes your arguments stronger. If you want to support a habitual liar and a scammer that's fine, knock yourselves out. Maybe Simon/Hashra/Jeff will do what MAT did - deliver to a few shills so that they could pretend they tried and then abscond with the rest of the money. Good luck fighting for those first few spots in the queue.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:56:36 PM

yeah lifeforcepools is a dickhead

resends all these emails from simon but is adding his own commentary always trying to justify the scam

dude you and your customers are getting screwed why dont you stand up for them for once

for the record i demanded a refund lifeforcepools tried to string me along with bs excuses

like he would ban me from ordering again and lied about paypal policy

tried to get me to talk outside paypal dispute and drag it past the deadline

not my first rodeo but i can see how he can mess with someones head

man up lifeforcepools and refund everyone

you can then resell the miners once theyre in stock
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 04:40:17 PM

suckmoon, good luck constantly throwing shit at the wall trying to get something to stick..  Grow up, or just waste your time with the FTC, and stop being a drama queen/fudster here.

You have it wrong.

Bitcoin has been plagued by scams since the beginning and suchmoon makes a point of calling out scammers.  That isn't just fud, it's taking responsibility for protecting noobs from getting ripped off - which keeps happening.  It's embarrassing and it hurts crypto-currency mainstream adoption.  Frankly there should be more people calling scammers out.

When people resort to name calling to support their position it always means the same thing, their position is weak.

hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:17:06 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 06:23:07 PM by hdmediaservices

yeah lifeforcepools is a ******

resends all these emails from simon but is adding his own commentary always trying to justify the scam

dude you and your customers are getting screwed why dont you stand up for them for once

for the record i demanded a refund lifeforcepools tried to string me along with bs excuses

like he would ban me from ordering again and lied about paypal policy

tried to get me to talk outside paypal dispute and drag it past the deadline

not my first rodeo but i can see how he can mess with someones head

man up lifeforcepools and refund everyone

you can then resell the miners once theyre in stock

I have to agree with you.  I purchased an Astro at the beginning and was a big cheerleader for the guy (owner of Lifeforcepools now called Smarterhash).  He strung me along for some time with either "a video was coming" or "more details next week" or "pictures coming soon."  Never showed up, so I requested a refund after about 2 months, he tried to talk me out of it, but I demanded the refund and got it.  He said I would be banned from buying again.

Then I placed another order later to see if these units might materialize.  I started asking him questions publicly about why deadlines weren't being met and he then closed / locked his thread down about Hashra Astros for sale, automatically refunded my money and started criticizing me online for questioning his integrity.

Finally - I subscribed to his SmarterHash system -- as I was curious (and it is kind of cool).  I spoke good things about it online -- but then one day I questioned why he had switched wallets on one particular coin (SONG) and he got very upset at me online and automatically refunded my Smarterhash membership (which was fine - but a bit odd).  

This guy has a very very short temper and he tries to quiet his critics online.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 05:25:26 PM

This guy has a very very short temper and he tries to quiet his critics online.

Nicely put. Not exactly how I would describe the situation, but still Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: