Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Eligius: 0% Fee BTC, 105% PPS NMC, No registration, CPPSRB  (Read 1061069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
un_ordinateur

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:40:03 PM

It seems I received a partial payment of my total due balance. Didn't lose the unpaid portion, it stayed in the total due.  Never noticed this before...anyone?

I would guess it's because your paout priority made it so you were the last one the mined block, and the full payout didn't fit in that block, so it payed what it could. But what was left unpaid was under your payment treshold, so you were no longer in the payout queue.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GigaWave

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:35:42 PM

It seems I received a partial payment of my total due balance. Didn't lose the unpaid portion, it stayed in the total due.  Never noticed this before...anyone?
Stats link?

PM'ed you.

It seems I received a partial payment of my total due balance. Didn't lose the unpaid portion, it stayed in the total due.  Never noticed this before...anyone?

I would guess it's because your paout priority made it so you were the last one the mined block, and the full payout didn't fit in that block, so it payed what it could. But what was left unpaid was under your payment treshold, so you were no longer in the payout queue.

This sounds plausible. I don't fully grasp programmatically how the payouts work though.

I'm not to worried about it, just wanted to make sure it was not a bug as I have never noticed it happen before.

Per. above, I do want to point out, I was over 3 times higher than my threshold.

matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:53:51 PM

I've been mining a few days on the pool and have recently received a ~0.2BTC payout even though I set it pay out every 1BTC.  I haven't received any NMC payments yet though?

parle111

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:50:04 PM

I've been mining a few days on the pool and have recently received a ~0.2BTC payout even though I set it pay out every 1BTC.  I haven't received any NMC payments yet though?

I would check your settings.  Make sure it "took" when you signed the message using your Bitcoin client.  Just making the changes on Eligius is only half of it.  By default you enter the payout queue after 0.04.  Go back into the stats section and make sure you set it for 1BTC, and added a Namecoin payout address. 

Follow this:  http://eligius.st/~capa66/utl/my_eligius/index.html
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 12:32:05 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 12:44:55 AM by matthewh3

I've been mining a few days on the pool and have recently received a ~0.2BTC payout even though I set it pay out every 1BTC.  I haven't received any NMC payments yet though?

I would check your settings.  Make sure it "took" when you signed the message using your Bitcoin client.  Just making the changes on Eligius is only half of it.  By default you enter the payout queue after 0.04.  Go back into the stats section and make sure you set it for 1BTC, and added a Namecoin payout address.  

Follow this:  http://eligius.st/~capa66/utl/my_eligius/index.html

Whenever I sign the message it says - Invalid timestamp!

Edit:  Sorted it now, I just needed to F5 and reenter the NMC wallet address, ty.

GigaWave

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:25:37 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 02:10:52 AM by GigaWave

I feel a fail-safe coming on.....or DDoS.

..stats hash rate going rouge.

...NVM...seems it a miner that went rouge...how nice.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:41:36 AM

... feel my spell-checker going rouge ... or possibly chartreuse ...

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
canford

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:37:30 AM

I've been mining with Eligius for a long time, but have spent the last 24 hours with "this user's payout in our next block."  Over and over again, it does not happen.  Given that there is no pool fee, I am not in any way complaining, but I'm confused - one or two times, sure, but over and over again?  Stats link: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1FrAmpQVXzCiNiNdZ1E1deFZQgnZuYZqzA

Пoльзyйтecь бecплaтнo и пишитe чтo вaм нyжнo yлyчшить:trd.ai
Bидeo, кaк пoльзoвaтьcя пpoeктoм:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNhx715vOOk&feature=youtu.be
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:42:36 AM

Heehee.

Rouge:
1 :  any of various cosmetics for coloring the cheeks or lips red 2 :  a red powder consisting essentially of ferric oxide used in polishing glass, metal, or gems and as a pigment
thejewelrytech

Activity: 122

I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:03:46 PM

I've been mining with Eligius for a long time, but have spent the last 24 hours with "this user's payout in our next block."  Over and over again, it does not happen.  Given that there is no pool fee, I am not in any way complaining, but I'm confused - one or two times, sure, but over and over again?  Stats link: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1FrAmpQVXzCiNiNdZ1E1deFZQgnZuYZqzA
Your payouts are pretty small under the normal default of .041 and when you have your payouts set that low you can expect delays in your payout especially if you just had a payout within the past couple days someone who hasn't been paid recently with a bigger payout will jump the que ahead of you almost all the time. Also if you suddenly change your minimum pay out this can set you back in the que this has happened too me so I've learned to set my payouts higher.I've found the sweet spot is usually setting payouts  @ .05 .06 or higher
  I set my payouts a week  or more worth of mining since I'm in no rush and now never experience any wait now. If you have a higher payout less frequent you should expect no delays unless a whale jumps ahead of you but if it happens it usually isn't long until you get paid next and your next payout will be a lil more then you set it at to compensate.

Your either part of THE SOLUTION?Or your part of THE PROBLEM!
canford

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:22:53 PM

Your payouts are pretty small under the normal default of .041 and when you have your payouts set that low you can expect delays in your payout especially if you just had a payout within the past couple days someone who hasn't been paid recently with a bigger payout will jump the que ahead of you almost all the time. Also if you suddenly change your minimum pay out this can set you back in the que this has happened too me so I've learned to set my payouts higher.I've found the sweet spot is usually setting payouts  @ .05 .06 or higher
  I set my payouts a week  or more worth of mining since I'm in no rush and now never experience any wait now. If you have a higher payout less frequent you should expect no delays unless a whale jumps ahead of you but if it happens it usually isn't long until you get paid next and your next payout will be a lil more then you set it at to compensate.

Thanks, I was experimenting with 0.0104 instead of 0.05, will set 0.03 and see how it goes.  What I find frustrating is not the delay, it is the continuous message that you'll be in the next block, which has been true for two days now.

Bидeo, кaк пoльзoвaтьcя пpoeктoм:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNhx715vOOk&feature=youtu.be
baddw

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:15:31 PM

Thanks, I was experimenting with 0.0104 instead of 0.05, will set 0.03 and see how it goes.  What I find frustrating is not the delay, it is the continuous message that you'll be in the next block, which has been true for two days now.

Yeah, that's... weird.  Makes me wonder if the stats server (which serves the website) is still in catch-up/copy mode, and not yet showing real-time info.

BTC/XCP 11596GYYq5WzVHoHTmYZg4RufxxzAGEGBX
DRK XvFhRFQwvBAmFkaii6Kafmu6oXrH4dSkVF
Eligius Payouts/CPPSRB Explained  I am not associated with Eligius in any way.  I just think that it is a good pool with a cool payment system Smiley
GigaWave

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:34:25 PM

Heehee.

Rouge:
1 :  any of various cosmetics for coloring the cheeks or lips red 2 :  a red powder consisting essentially of ferric oxide used in polishing glass, metal, or gems and as a pigment

String me up and hang me, I typed 'ug' instead of 'gu'.

Funny thing is, it could still applicable.

"Rouge is the French word for "red" and may refer to: Contents. 1 Compounds (often red in color)"

..that's actually what I was going for. Wink   ...god this forum software needs to be updated....aren't I dreaming....BOT!  Acronym that should be used a lot more on this forum too..wow are we not winner's here or what!  That's enough for now.

I've been mining with Eligius for a long time, but have spent the last 24 hours with "this user's payout in our next block."  Over and over again, it does not happen.  Given that there is no pool fee, I am not in any way complaining, but I'm confused - one or two times, sure, but over and over again?  Stats link: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1FrAmpQVXzCiNiNdZ1E1deFZQgnZuYZqzA

We've had some pretty bad luck over the past day. Bad luck = less likely to get paid when estimated.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 11:59:20 PM

Heehee.

Rouge:
1 :  any of various cosmetics for coloring the cheeks or lips red 2 :  a red powder consisting essentially of ferric oxide used in polishing glass, metal, or gems and as a pigment

You did it consistently - that's what I found funny. Plus the mental image of a miner putting on rouge had me giggling like a little girl.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:12:30 AM

Heehee.

Rouge:

You did it consistently - that's what I found funny. Plus the mental image of a miner putting on rouge had me giggling like a little girl.

What's more disturbing.  Him putting on rouge or you giggling like a little girl?  Maybe it's a cultural thing for Aussies  Cheesy

Back on topic, the luck seems to have return to more neutral numbers.
canford

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 02:13:15 AM

I've been mining with Eligius for a long time, but have spent the last 24 hours with "this user's payout in our next block."  Over and over again, it does not happen.  Given that there is no pool fee, I am not in any way complaining, but I'm confused - one or two times, sure, but over and over again?  Stats link: http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1FrAmpQVXzCiNiNdZ1E1deFZQgnZuYZqzA

Still listed as "in our next block," but never actually is.  Is the default of 0.04194304 hardcoded somewhere as a minimum?  Will hit that soon and see what happens.

thejewelrytech

Activity: 122

I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:31:43 AM

Still listed as "in our next block," but never actually is.  Is the default of 0.04194304 hardcoded somewhere as a minimum?  Will hit that soon and see what happens.
yeah it's the default minimum payout when you first set up a account if you don't change anything.You most likely won't see a payout until after the .041 I've seen it  can go as high as .055 even that's why it's best to set minimums higher up because you will end up waiting that long anyway depending on when your last payout was? and how much your due to get paid ?if you just had a low balance payout your next payout is almost always going to be longer because many people set theirs weekly and their going to have a higher priority for waiting longer. Low end payouts usually only go through on time if you haven't been paid in awhile then it will give you a higher priority but if you just  received a payout within 2 or 3 days you don't get a high priority again and people who set longer payouts will  always jump ahead of you. It's the price we pay for 0% we just have to wait a little longer but you still get paid the same.
 Set your payouts to .05 or higher and you should get your payouts on time or at least a block or 2 afterwords just .02 and .03 is such a small amount compared to majority of other payouts the chances of someone else due payment who waited longer is much higher because many people will wait a week for payment for larger amounts. The same thing happened to me when trying low payouts one payment would go through and then if another payment came up a couple days later it would just keep getting bumped in the que until  somewhere around .04 to .05 for the next payment paid so you might as well just set it there because chances are that's when you'll get paid anyway and if you set the payment higher you won't have to deal with getting bumped in the que due to being low priority.so it will save you the frustration of having to deal with that.
I set my payments to .09 and haven't had any issues with being bumped in que I get paid when suppose to if not  then get paid the next block with a little extra. if you want regular payouts without having to be bumped in the Que ?Higher payouts are the way to go where you won't have to worry about being bumped in que and waiting longer will give you high priority and keep you from being frustrated Wink otherwise you can expect to be bumped constantly and not be sure  if you will make that next block payout with lower then default payouts are set.

Your either part of THE SOLUTION?Or your part of THE PROBLEM!
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:13:17 AM

i've never had a problem with the payout que...i have mine set on .25 n i get a payout every 2days Cheesy usually never have to wait more then a few blocks once i'm in it

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
canford

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 06:10:55 AM

I've been mining with Eligius for a long time, but have spent the last 24 hours with "this user's payout in our next block."  Over and over again, it does not happen.  Given that there is no pool fee, I am not in any way complaining, but I'm confused - one or two times, sure, but over and over again?

Paid out, just took a few days at the lower amount, which effectively makes the lower threshold inapplicable.  I reset for 0.05 and I'm sure it will be fine.  Great pool!

vulgartrendkill

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 06:53:41 AM

hi folks,

I have 3.5 th running on eligius, and my payout minimum is set at 0.4 btc.  However, sometime over the course of last night, I received a payout of .25684803.  Any particular reason it paid out before I reach cut off?

also as an aside, how on earth have I found 2 Blocks in 4 days?Huh?

Love the pool btw.

Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: