Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:39:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

guys, I have one very important question. I know there are many experienced people here who have already participated in some similar projects. what can you say about security? Can I be sure that my coins will not be stolen? Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

guys, I have one very important question. I know there are many experienced people here who have already participated in some similar projects. what can you say about security? Can I be sure that my coins will not be stolen? Huh Huh
for your coins you do not have to worry. judging by the fact that the mining process takes place under the blockchain of the Ethereum, then the implementation of security also takes place under the same standards that are used in the Ethereum's blockchain. This is a public key cryptography technology for performing all functions.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

for your coins you do not have to worry. judging by the fact that the mining process takes place under the blockchain of the Ethereum, then the implementation of security also takes place under the same standards that are used in the Ethereum's blockchain. This is a public key cryptography technology for performing all functions.
it’s quite right. At the same time, this form of cryptography is implemented in numerous ways to perform the desired functions of a smart contract.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Thank you all, friends. now I’m confident that my means are safe. this project still deserves attention. be sure that all stages of platform improvement will go smoothly, and he will have a lot of interested investors.
I completely agree with you. at the same time, I'm sure that if I have any problem, the developers will help me solve it in the shortest possible time.
toyo87

Activity: 738
Merit: 100

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

Helloo Dev, I am still trying to understand how the mining part work.

Can you enlighten me please. What is the mining aspect and requirement for getting mining rewards.

It is to buy and hold on wallet?

Or

To get token and interact with the token contract?

Which is the option.

Your prompt respond will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:25:39 AM

As i understand it the token will generate coins in parallel with the building blocks of Ethereum . What is the meaning of this project and what advantages does it bring?
This token promises to be quite a convenient means of payment . At the moment, they do not want to take cryptocurrency seriously. I think such projects will gradually persuade people to switch to electronic money
Cryptocurrency in the near future will be the main means of payment , it is only a matter of time. But how will this token help the formation of the cryptocurrency as an official means of payment?
Firstly, this token will be very useful for various companies that conclude various contracts. To conclude they spent a lot of time this process is very protracted and uncomfortable. With the help of smart contracts, this problem will be solved
I think Ethereum can deal with this problem in the same way . This token is attractive only for investment
If it is attractive for investment , there must be some factors that will prove the investment efficiency of this token. What do you think will encourage people to buy this token?
A limited number of tokens will contribute to a good growth in the future. Their number is relatively small when compared with other coins. And the ability to keep more than 40 cryptocurrencies on your wallet is also a very nice bonus

I read this argument a lot but a low supply says nothing. The only thing that's important is whether the supply is either capped or not. And if it's capped the economics are the same for a coin with 1 000 000 coins as for a coin with 10 000 000 coins.

rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

it’s quite right. At the same time, this form of cryptography is implemented in numerous ways to perform the desired functions of a smart contract.

i think that no one can give such guarantees but by what I see and on the work of the team they are set up to do and create and not go to the islands and buy a house there. profits as well as the chance of losing in such a market do not give guarantees in any case and these are risky operations.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

What is this coin about? A smart contract and get a passive income? How much was the costs of one contract?
Esra92

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:35:39 PM

Arabic Whitepaper

Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

FILIPINO ANN:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4564599.0
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

i think that no one can give such guarantees but by what I see and on the work of the team they are set up to do and create and not go to the islands and buy a house there. profits as well as the chance of losing in such a market do not give guarantees in any case and these are risky operations.

no guarantees should be made ever. Why not communicate the truth from the beginning and let people know that this could entirely fail?

a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

Well, I think that the current model of the token sale to raise funds for ico isn’t enough efficient. Maybe Evencoin could replace it and help ico developers to get enough resources for further development. It looks really perspective to me.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:19:25 PM

Well, I think that the current model of the token sale to raise funds for ico isn’t enough efficient. Maybe Evencoin could replace it and help ico developers to get enough resources for further development. It looks really perspective to me.
It is an interesting thought. Do you want to say that self-mining smart-contracts will become a serious source for earning real money? I like the idea, but I have doubts about it.
a1471989

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:24:08 PM

It is an interesting thought. Do you want to say that self-mining smart-contracts will become a serious source for earning real money? I like the idea, but I have doubts about it.
Why not? Nowadays there so many icos and project. Investors become more meticulous and they don’t want to invest something that they think isn’t promising. Even coin gives a nice chance to make your dream come true.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

Why not? Nowadays there so many icos and project. Investors become more meticulous and they don’t want to invest something that they think isn’t promising. Even coin gives a nice chance to make your dream come true.
But, the current market is full of different coins. Developers offer guaranteed and high profits. It is really hard to choose something. Why do you think that even coin is better than other?
a1471989

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

But, the current market is full of different coins. Developers offer guaranteed and high profits. It is really hard to choose something. Why do you think that even coin is better than other?
I think main advantage of this coin is no need in expensive hardware for mining. It means you will be able to earn without any serious investments. It is very important, especially for those miners that lost a lot of assets here.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:40:13 PM

I think main advantage of this coin is no need in expensive hardware for mining. It means you will be able to earn without any serious investments. It is very important, especially for those miners that lost a lot of assets here.
Well, it seems logic to me now.  But, I still don’t get how they are supposed to mine. I understand that it is connected to Ethereum blocks. I guess I should reread the white paper, but I don’t it will help a lot. Can you explain it to me, please?
a1471989

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

Well, it seems logic to me now.  But, I still don’t get how they are supposed to mine. I understand that it is connected to Ethereum blocks. I guess I should reread the white paper, but I don’t it will help a lot. Can you explain it to me, please?
Ok. Yes, you are right. It is connected with Ethereum blocks. mining runs parallel to Ethereum even numbers of blocks for over 15 years. It is an outstanding idea and I am sure that it works really well.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:52:15 PM

Ok. Yes, you are right. It is connected with Ethereum blocks. mining runs parallel to Ethereum even numbers of blocks for over 15 years. It is an outstanding idea and I am sure that it works really well.
Wow. It is a great opportunity, but this offer is supposed to be limited. I mean it is hard to provide it for a long time if there are many miners. How will developers resolve this problem?
a1471989

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

Wow. It is a great opportunity, but this offer is supposed to be limited. I mean it is hard to provide it for a long time if there are many miners. How will developers resolve this problem?
You are right. There will be a limited number of miners- 4000. So, it is a unique offer to have a great passive profit. If you want to be a part of it, you need to hurry up. I guess there many crypto enthusiasts that will be happy to mine this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: