Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

Well, I think that the current model of the token sale to raise funds for ico isn’t enough efficient. Maybe Evencoin could replace it and help ico developers to get enough resources for further development. It looks really perspective to me.
It is an interesting thought. Do you want to say that self-mining smart-contracts will become a serious source for earning real money? I like the idea, but I have doubts about it.
Why not? Nowadays there so many icos and project. Investors become more meticulous and they don’t want to invest something that they think isn’t promising. Even coin gives a nice chance to make your dream come true.
But, the current market is full of different coins. Developers offer guaranteed and high profits. It is really hard to choose something. Why do you think that even coin is better than other?
I think main advantage of this coin is no need in expensive hardware for mining. It means you will be able to earn without any serious investments. It is very important, especially for those miners that lost a lot of assets here.
Well, it seems logic to me now.  But, I still don’t get how they are supposed to mine. I understand that it is connected to Ethereum blocks. I guess I should reread the white paper, but I don’t it will help a lot. Can you explain it to me, please?
Ok. Yes, you are right. It is connected with Ethereum blocks. mining runs parallel to Ethereum even numbers of blocks for over 15 years. It is an outstanding idea and I am sure that it works really well.
Wow. It is a great opportunity, but this offer is supposed to be limited. I mean it is hard to provide it for a long time if there are many miners. How will developers resolve this problem?
You are right. There will be a limited number of miners- 4000. So, it is a unique offer to have a great passive profit. If you want to be a part of it, you need to hurry up. I guess there many crypto enthusiasts that will be happy to mine this coin.
Thank you for your advice. Now I see that evencoin have several undeniable advantages. Maybe, I should change my mind about this project and don’t loose this chance.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:08:14 PM

I guess it is time to make some revolution on the crypto market and I think evencoin can do it. I like that it is a self-mining coin. I really like when developers try to design project that could really make users happy.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

I guess it is time to make some revolution on the crypto market and I think evencoin can do it. I like that it is a self-mining coin. I really like when developers try to design project that could really make users happy.
I understand that you are really inspired by this project, but are you are really sure about its financial security? I saw many projects that had great goals, but developers couldn’t achieve them.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:20:59 PM

I understand that you are really inspired by this project, but are you are really sure about its financial security? I saw many projects that had great goals, but developers couldn’t achieve them.
If you have read the white paper and other additional information you know that this project offers this security. They have an open sourced code and you can take a look on it to be sure that your profits will be managed well.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

If you have read the white paper and other additional information you know that this project offers this security. They have an open sourced code and you can take a look on it to be sure that your profits will be managed well.
I haven’t heard about it before. I read all technical documents but I haven’t noticed it for the first time. Is it posted on github? I guess I saw something in the white paper too. Can you remind me?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

I haven’t heard about it before. I read all technical documents but I haven’t noticed it for the first time. Is it posted on github? I guess I saw something in the white paper too. Can you remind me?
Yes, it is not a problem. You can find some information on the 7th page of the white paper and on github too. Here is the link.
https://github.com/evencoinevn/Evencoin
SamuelN

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

Yes, it is not a problem. You can find some information on the 7th page of the white paper and on github too. Here is the link.

Our conversation was pretty useful. I will talk to other users too to get more information and make my own decisions. To be fair, I am more interested in Evencoin than before. I will stay tuned and follow for its price on different exchanges.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:43:49 PM

Our conversation was pretty useful. I will talk to other users too to get more information and make my own decisions. To be fair, I am more interested in Evencoin than before. I will stay tuned and follow for its price on different exchanges.
I hope evencoin will meet your expectations. This project deserves to be noticed and I am sure that it will become more popular. Evencoin has a great financial attractiveness.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Hey, guys. I have some questions about evencoin. How miners are supposed to be rewarded. I mean how it exactly works? I am really curious about it.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:06:28 AM

Hey, guys. I have some questions about evencoin. How miners are supposed to be rewarded. I mean how it exactly works? I am really curious about it.
You should be more attentive because this information is mentioned in the white paper. I am sure about it but I can help you. Each miner gets rewards per even number of Ethereum block to his ether address immediately and this is how the best ever smart self-mining works.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:07:22 AM

This on the roadmap  milestone: Q2 2018 that is being developed, will refer to an exchange maintained by EvenCoin called DeltaExchange?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:11:42 AM

You should be more attentive because this information is mentioned in the white paper. I am sure about it but I can help you. Each miner gets rewards per even number of Ethereum block to his ether address immediately and this is how the best ever smart self-mining works.
OK. It become to me much clearer. Well, I hope evencoin will find its public and will give to users exactly what developers have announced. It looks promising. I will read all documents again.  
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

guys, I want to say that this platform impresses me! I am sure that the coins of Even will be a success and will definitely go to the stock exchange! developers have done a great job, for which they have a separate respect.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

guys, I want to say that this platform impresses me! I am sure that the coins of Even will be a success and will definitely go to the stock exchange! developers have done a great job, for which they have a separate respect.
I agree. besides, notice that it is built on the smart contract of the Ethereum, which will increase the percentage of users' trust. I'm not talking about mining, which is extracted much easier and faster than bitcoin.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

I agree. besides, notice that it is built on the smart contract of the Ethereum, which will increase the percentage of users' trust. I'm not talking about mining, which is extracted much easier and faster than bitcoin.
moreover, it does not even require any equipment for mining, because this process occurs due to a parallel even number of blocks of the Ethereum.
a1471989

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:05:18 PM

you noticed about bitcoin quite right. EvenCoins can be called self-mining, which will be mined for 15 years with a total volume of 100 million coins, which exceeds the issue of coins bitcoin by about 4.5 times!
Klacik

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:10:34 PM

here is also a simple way to get coins: either the purse is provided by the Ethereum, or EvenCoin's own mobile and web purse. It is noteworthy that transactions will take place on average in 30 seconds, with the commission being only $ 0.03, which is another confirmation of the fact that Even is better than bitcoin.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

friends, I had a legitimate question: besides the big plus is that when you are saving the coins of Even, you do not need equipment, why should people buy it then? Is this a trusted platform?  Huh Huh
Klacik

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:20:31 PM

friends, I had a legitimate question: besides the big plus is that when you are saving the coins of Even, you do not need equipment, why should people buy it then? Is this a trusted platform?  Huh Huh
pay attention to the fact that this coin is fully supported by mathematical logic, which is fully proved under the blockchain of the Ethereum, so I do not see the reasons for doubts. in addition, the platform is supported by a large number of professionals who have been working with Fitnech companies for a long time. 20-25 years is quite a long time, so I'm sure that these professionals can be trusted!
a1471989

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

I would like to note something else. the demand for a coin is definitely going to be, since out of 100 million 85 million is the volume of circulating supplies, and 10 million is distributed to Crowdsale. this proves that, in addition to demand, the price will remain stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: