Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:40:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:08:16 AM

I would like to learn more about something else. How does the mining process take place on this platform? as I understand it, there is a smart contract that allows you to use all the functions of the platform and carry out transactions without the participation of third parties.
in fact, everything is simple. Mining Evens receives through parallel an even number of blocks on the Ethereum. It is natural that the marker is based on ERC20.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:13:23 AM

I would like to learn more about something else. How does the mining process take place on this platform? as I understand it, there is a smart contract that allows you to use all the functions of the platform and carry out transactions without the participation of third parties.
the above you were interested in why investors should buy the coin Evan. I will now explain to you: firstly, since the coin platform on the blockbuster of the Ethereum, this already indicates that the developers are trustworthy. Further, it follows from this that the platform is fully supported by mathematical logic, which has already been proved by the blockchain Ethereum. the next factor in favor of the platform is the professionalism and reliability of the developers, which is proved by the demand for the Even coin.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:19:04 AM

the above you were interested in why investors should buy the coin Evan. I will now explain to you: firstly, since the coin platform on the blockbuster of the Ethereum, this already indicates that the developers are trustworthy. Further, it follows from this that the platform is fully supported by mathematical logic, which has already been proved by the blockchain Ethereum. the next factor in favor of the platform is the professionalism and reliability of the developers, which is proved by the demand for the Even coin.
I completely agree on professionalism. the developers themselves have the support of professionals working with Fitnech for a long time. which means it's work experience, which is important when creating platforms of this type.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

I would also like to note an important key factor, such as the road map. its interface is generally convenient: the table shows all the steps that are already completed and those that are in the process of waiting for the launch and in working order.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:29:14 AM

I would also like to note an important key factor, such as the road map. its interface is generally convenient: the table shows all the steps that are already completed and those that are in the process of waiting for the launch and in working order.
on this occasion I support. besides, now we see that the expected event is the launch of the trading platform for the DeltaExchange crypto currency. As soon as this should happen in the near future, I would not want to miss this momentous event!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

pay attention also to the fact that in the technical parameters are indicated operations for creating a coin and a specific number of the Ethereum block. think about how useful this is, because because of the increasing frequency of fraud, investors check all the information thoroughly, and these operations just prove that developers do not hide the data, exposing them for verification.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

friends, in general, I am insanely pleased with the platform! I am sure that this combination of high functionality, simplicity and speed of transactions will be a revolution in the crypto-currency world.
agree. besides, it would be superfluous to mention also the security that is represented by the blockchain Ethereum, which will determine exactly these principles listed above. Public key cryptography for performing all functions. This form of cryptography is implemented in numerous ways to perform the desired functions of a smart contract.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:30:29 PM

Hey, everyone! I really am interested in this project. Evencoin is a coin that can become a nice alternative for other popular coins on the current market. I guess it has even brighter future than masternode coins or any others.
Well, I never thought that masternode has a serious future, because it is a long-term investment. You will neve know how the situation will change in coming years. Evencoin is better because it offers guaranteed profits with 10% monthly payouts.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

Hey, everyone! I really am interested in this project. Evencoin is a coin that can become a nice alternative for other popular coins on the current market. I guess it has even brighter future than masternode coins or any others.
Well, I never thought that masternode has a serious future, because it is a long-term investment. You will neve know how the situation will change in coming years. Evencoin is better because it offers guaranteed profits with 10% monthly payouts.
I completely agree with you. This monthly payout is guaranteed for 15 years. I guess it is the best investment that could ever exist. That’s why I want to become a miner but I have some questions about it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

I completely agree with you. This monthly payout is guaranteed for 15 years. I guess it is the best investment that could ever exist. That’s why I want to become a miner but I have some questions about it.
It is a nice decision. I am sure that you will be pleasantly surprised about results of your decision. What question do you have? Do you know how to become a miner?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

It is a nice decision. I am sure that you will be pleasantly surprised about results of your decision. What question do you have? Do you know how to become a miner?
Actually, I don’t know. Can you help with this trouble? I would be really thankful if you could explain to me what I need to do. I can’t find any necessary information about it.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:53:31 PM

Actually, I don’t know. Can you help with this trouble? I would be really thankful if you could explain to me what I need to do. I can’t find any necessary information about it.
Ok. I will help you but I think it is very easy. You just need to visit their website and click on the button “become a miner”. After that you will choose a package and you need to pay for it. That’s all, bro. There is really nothing difficult.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:58:11 PM

Ok. I will help you but I think it is very easy. You just need to visit their website and click on the button “become a miner”. After that you will choose a package and you need to pay for it. That’s all, bro. There is really nothing difficult.
You are right. I guess I have missed this information. What currencies are acceptable for payments? Can pay in fiat? How much does the package cost?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

You are right. I guess I have missed this information. What currencies are acceptable for payments? Can pay in fiat? How much does the package cost?
As I understand, package costs 3098$. I guess it is really attractive for opportunity to mine for 15 years. Acceptable currencies: BitCoin, Etherum, Ripple, LiteCoin, BitCoin Cash and Dash. I think it is a great choice to make purchase. I don’t know nothing about fiat
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:08:09 AM

As I understand, package costs 3098$. I guess it is really attractive for opportunity to mine for 15 years. Acceptable currencies: BitCoin, Etherum, Ripple, LiteCoin, BitCoin Cash and Dash. I think it is a great choice to make purchase. I don’t know nothing about fiat
Wow. Looks gorgeous. I guess it is not very bad that there isn’t any opportunity to pay in fiat. There a lot of currencies to choose.  I need to hurry up if I want to become an Evencoin miner. Are the number of miners limited?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:16:37 AM

Wow. Looks gorgeous. I guess it is not very bad that there isn’t any opportunity to pay in fiat. There a lot of currencies to choose.  I need to hurry up if I want to become an Evencoin miner. Are the number of miners limited?
You are right. There will be only 4000 miners accepted. You’d better hurry up to make decisions. I am sure that this project and coin will meet your expectations.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:21:33 AM

Evencoin is a great project that gives unprecedented prospects. I think that this coin will be able to bring us to a new path of development for cryptoeconomics. It gives so many opportunities that it even is hard to believe.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:26:08 AM

Evencoin is a great project that gives unprecedented prospects. I think that this coin will be able to bring us to a new path of development for cryptoeconomics. It gives so many opportunities that it even is hard to believe.
Why is it hard? I think that developers designed a coin that will be able to change process of raising funds for icos. It really deserves community’s respect.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:31:11 AM

Why is it hard? I think that developers designed a coin that will be able to change process of raising funds for icos. It really deserves community’s respect.
Why do you think so? Are you really sure about this project for 100%? I don’t want to hesitate about it but I want to hear your arguments about this situation. I really believe in this project.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:36:34 AM

Why do you think so? Are you really sure about this project for 100%? I don’t want to hesitate about it but I want to hear your arguments about this situation. I really believe in this project.
Well, I believe in it too. Developers really made great steps to conquer communities respect. They made their code opensource. It means that any user will be able to take a look and make his/her own conclusions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: