Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:24:52 AM

Can someone remind me how many miners could be mining this coin? I really want to join this project. I see great financial attractiveness in Evencoin.
Well, you are right about this project. I have never heard that any coin on the market could offer mining for 15 years. I guess it is a great long-term investment. Actually, there can be only 4000 miners. So, I think you better hurry up.
Yes, I am sure that there are a lot of people that want to take a part in Evencoin project and mine some coins. Do you how many miners there are now? I don’t know where to find this information. I hope you can help me.
Unfortunately, I can’t help you because I don’t know anything about it. I think you should connect with developers. I am sure that they will be happy to answers on any question of yours.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:29:19 AM

Can someone remind me how many miners could be mining this coin? I really want to join this project. I see great financial attractiveness in Evencoin.
Well, you are right about this project. I have never heard that any coin on the market could offer mining for 15 years. I guess it is a great long-term investment. Actually, there can be only 4000 miners. So, I think you better hurry up.
Yes, I am sure that there are a lot of people that want to take a part in Evencoin project and mine some coins. Do you how many miners there are now? I don’t know where to find this information. I hope you can help me.
Unfortunately, I can’t help you because I don’t know anything about it. I think you should connect with developers. I am sure that they will be happy to answers on any question of yours.
Thank you. I hope there is still left a place for me. Can you send me their email? I think that developers need to make AMA sessions to keep their community more informed. It could be really useful for both sides.
a1471989

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:35:17 AM

Thank you. I hope there is still left a place for me. Can you send me their email? I think that developers need to make AMA sessions to keep their community more informed. It could be really useful for both sides.
Well, it is a nice thought. Some users still have many questions about the project and only devs have the full info. I hope Evencoin’s team will notice your proposal. I guess you could send them messages in telegram.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:40:12 AM

Well, it is a nice thought. Some users still have many questions about the project and only devs have the full info. I hope Evencoin’s team will notice your proposal. I guess you could send them messages in telegram.
I hope that I will get their respond. I see great perspectives of this project and hope that developers will show their efforts to make it real. Social media could be nice instrument to communicate with members of Evencoin’s community.
a1471989

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

I hope that I will get their respond. I see great perspectives of this project and hope that developers will show their efforts to make it real. Social media could be nice instrument to communicate with members of Evencoin’s community.
Actually, I have found a link that could be useful for you. There is some instruction for becoming a miner.
https://www.evencoin.io/packages/
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:50:30 AM

It is a nice coin. I know that there are many admirers of this coin and I am sure that there will be much more of them. Does anybody know how much costs the minimum package for a miner?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:56:26 AM

It is a nice coin. I know that there are many admirers of this coin and I am sure that there will be much more of them. Does anybody know how much costs the minimum package for a miner?
Probably, you are right. It is nice to see that Evencoin’s community continues to grow. Someone has already posted a link for instructions. I remember that package costs 3098 $ but there are 10% monthly payouts, so you can return all invested money back.
bony webster

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Please tell me what is remarkable about this token? What are its main functions? It will not hurt his development a lot of competition in the cryptocurrency market?

amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

Please tell me what is remarkable about this token? What are its main functions? It will not hurt his development a lot of competition in the cryptocurrency market?
The project is a kind of distributed system that will help startups and investors to maintain the viability of the business. I think this project will gain a foothold in the blockchain industry
bony webster

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:47:46 PM

The project is a kind of distributed system that will help startups and investors to maintain the viability of the business. I think this project will gain a foothold in the blockchain industry
What attracted you to the project? What are the main reasons why you can buy these tokens? What can motivate me to buy this token?

amanai

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

What attracted you to the project? What are the main reasons why you can buy these tokens? What can motivate me to buy this token?
The token has a very good potential for growth given the total number of coins equal to 100 million. Also, a gradual remission for 15 years will save the token from inflation. This token does not require computing power like bitcoin. The list can be continued for a long time
bony webster

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

The token has a very good potential for growth given the total number of coins equal to 100 million. Also, a gradual remission for 15 years will save the token from inflation. This token does not require computing power like bitcoin. The list can be continued for a long time

What advantages do a lot, apparently this project really could be very good as an investment. You don't know the reason why it's not on coin market cap?

amanai

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

What advantages do a lot, apparently this project really could be very good as an investment. You don't know the reason why it's not on coin market cap?
The project is still too young to wait for some time. As soon as this token starts trading on the exchange and the project will function, it will definitely appear there .Be patient and better acquainted with the project if you want to invest in it.
bony webster

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

The project is still too young to wait for some time. As soon as this token starts trading on the exchange and the project will function, it will definitely appear there .Be patient and better acquainted with the project if you want to invest in it.
I was really interested in the project. I think we should consider it as a potential investment . But before investing to start check all the information about this project

guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

As far as I know to become a miner does not need huge computing power coins will be obtained by opening each even block of Ethereum. What conditions do you need to fulfill to become a miner?
amanai

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

As far as I know to become a miner does not need huge computing power coins will be obtained by opening each even block of Ethereum. What conditions do you need to fulfill to become a miner?
The conditions are very simple, you need to buy a pack of miner if I'm not mistaken it costs about 3 thousand dollars.Then you start making a profit and can sell these tokens at any time. Here's the link https://www.evencoin.io/packages/ here you will find all the information you need
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

The conditions are very simple, you need to buy a pack of miner if I'm not mistaken it costs about 3 thousand dollars.Then you start making a profit and can sell these tokens at any time. Here's the link https://www.evencoin.io/packages/ here you will find all the information you need
Thanks so much. It seems to me that it will be possible to make a good profit by being a miner and receive rewards for blocks. The only thing that scares is the price of the package. Although if we take into account the average cost is not so it is big
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:51:11 PM

Hey, guys. I follow this project for a long time but I wonder how I can get free coins. I know that buying is a package can bring more opportunities but I don’t have enough money to buy it.
Well, I don’t think you need to worry about it. You have a nice opportunity to earn coins and make a favor for Evencoin. You can help it to become more popular. Actually, I mean the bounty and airdrop.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

Hey, guys. I follow this project for a long time but I wonder how I can get free coins. I know that buying is a package can bring more opportunities but I don’t have enough money to buy it.
Well, I don’t think you need to worry about it. You have a nice opportunity to earn coins and make a favor for Evencoin. You can help it to become more popular. Actually, I mean the bounty and airdrop.
Wow. I thought that it is over. It is so nice to see. So, can you tell me how much I can earn and what exactly I need to do? Is it a classical bounty or there is something special?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:01:33 AM

Wow. I thought that it is over. It is so nice to see. So, can you tell me how much I can earn and what exactly I need to do? Is it a classical bounty or there is something special?
I don’t think that there is something special. I guess there is some condition for content creation and social media accounts and that’s all. I think that you can earn as much as you have time and powers to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: