Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:05:20 AM

I like that crypto market is developing and it offers new alternatives like evencoin. I think that over a couple of years we will get a crypto product that will be simple in usage and very profitable. I guess evencoin is a big step in that direction.
I agree with you. Evencoin looks like an easy way to level up your financial prosperity and I think it should be noticed by crypto community. Its attractiveness is pretty obvious after reading the white paper.
It looks short but it’s very informative. I like that developers tried to explain everything enough simple because most users aren’t very familiar with technical details. There is additional info for other people.
Yep, advanced users can take a look on evencoin’s code and everything will become clearer. It is time for changes and evencoin bring these changes to crypto community.
It is only a matter of time when it become more popular than even bitcoin. Maybe it looks very ambitious but efforts of developers and a little bit of luck can help to make it real.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:10:47 AM

I like that crypto market is developing and it offers new alternatives like evencoin. I think that over a couple of years we will get a crypto product that will be simple in usage and very profitable. I guess evencoin is a big step in that direction.
I agree with you. Evencoin looks like an easy way to level up your financial prosperity and I think it should be noticed by crypto community. Its attractiveness is pretty obvious after reading the white paper.
It looks short but it’s very informative. I like that developers tried to explain everything enough simple because most users aren’t very familiar with technical details. There is additional info for other people.
Yep, advanced users can take a look on evencoin’s code and everything will become clearer. It is time for changes and evencoin bring these changes to crypto community.
It is only a matter of time when it become more popular than even bitcoin. Maybe it looks very ambitious but efforts of developers and a little bit of luck can help to make it real.
That’s why I follow this project for a long time. It has some special features that I can’t ignore. Evencoin is nice way to invest your money and then get a nice passive profit. I guess there are many sceptics but they need to change their mind.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:16:47 AM

That’s why I follow this project for a long time. It has some special features that I can’t ignore. Evencoin is nice way to invest your money and then get a nice passive profit. I guess there are many sceptics but they need to change their mind.
Well, I am sure that there is no need to give financial advices to them. Soon they will realize their mistakes and will try to make up the lost time.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

Hey, guys! Awesome project. I hope its bounty is still live. I want to earn some free coins. Who can help me and share an advice how I can do it fast?
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:30:19 AM

Hey, guys! Awesome project. I hope its bounty is still live. I want to earn some free coins. Who can help me and share an advice how I can do it fast?

Bounty campaign is obviously live. You just need to be more attentive. It is a nice way to earn coins but I can’t say how it is fast. You’d better text to the bounty manager.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

Bounty campaign is obviously live. You just need to be more attentive. It is a nice way to earn coins but I can’t say how it is fast. You’d better text to the bounty manager.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093

Wow. It looks brilliant. I hope my collaboration with even coin will be really successful for everyone. I texted them in telegram and I am waiting for their respond. I hope they will enough fast.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

To whom would apply the token? As it seems to me, the token will be popular only if it is really used, today there are plenty of cryptocurrencies that can show good performance
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

To whom would apply the token? As it seems to me, the token will be popular only if it is really used, today there are plenty of cryptocurrencies that can show good performance
This token is quite suitable for transferring funds between different enterprises and for simple transactions between people. The technology is proven and working and I see no reason for this coin to not be in demand
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:20:30 PM

This token is quite suitable for transferring funds between different enterprises and for simple transactions between people. The technology is proven and working and I see no reason for this coin to not be in demand
What is the difference between this token and the variety of currencies that already exist in the cryptocurrency market? What is the distinctive feature of this token ? What is the benefit of investing in it?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:36:29 PM

What is the difference between this token and the variety of currencies that already exist in the cryptocurrency market? What is the distinctive feature of this token ? What is the benefit of investing in it?
This token can bring a very good profit. Not only from investing in it and also from the acquisition of the mining package. It seems to me that in the future this token can prove itself well
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

This token can bring a very good profit. Not only from investing in it and also from the acquisition of the mining package. It seems to me that in the future this token can prove itself well
Where can I find information about the development team? There is no such section on the site. And I would really like to see what kind of people are behind this project. Credit of trust in the project should always be at the level of
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:01:19 PM

Where can I find information about the development team? There is no such section on the site. And I would really like to see what kind of people are behind this project. Credit of trust in the project should always be at the level of
As far as I know, the development team can be contacted directly. Many successful projects lacked information about the development team and this did not prevent them from succeeding. Don't judge stereotypically
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:20:03 PM

Given the fact that the number of tokens for sale will be only 10 000 000 , it can be concluded that its price can rise very, very high. The most important thing is that this token really had an application
This approach which was taken by the developers will allow you to avoid the depreciation of the token and will only encourage him to further consistent growth for 15 years. Such investments are sure to justify themselves
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

Given the fact that the number of tokens for sale will be only 10 000 000 , it can be concluded that its price can rise very, very high. The most important thing is that this token really had an application
This approach which was taken by the developers will allow you to avoid the depreciation of the token and will only encourage him to further consistent growth for 15 years. Such investments are sure to justify themselves
I agree even if we take the total supply of tokens, this number is very small if we compare it with other cryptocurrencies (of course, considering the average value), so I see no reason not to invest in this project . He has quite an interesting technology, the potential for growth and the ability to generate passive income from the master node
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

I agree even if we take the total supply of tokens, this number is very small if we compare it with other cryptocurrencies (of course, considering the average value), so I see no reason not to invest in this project . He has quite an interesting technology, the potential for growth and the ability to generate passive income from the master node
Of course , the token will still show good growth, we are waiting for its appearance on all leading exchanges. From this, its price will begin to grow even faster and more intensively. The token provides good conditions to use it on a daily basis. Generally he has a future, let us follow further development events
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:09:05 AM

Evencoin deserves to be noticed. I wonder about its ecosystem. I know that developers want to create a common ecosystem that will help to involve cryptocurrencies to the daily life of simple people. How soon will they be able to launch it?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:14:07 AM

Evencoin deserves to be noticed. I wonder about its ecosystem. I know that developers want to create a common ecosystem that will help to involve cryptocurrencies to the daily life of simple people. How soon will they be able to launch it?

I think it is a hard task. Developers need to have enough experience and resources to make it real. I don’t think that it will be very soon. Besides, are you sure about evencoin’s team?
peetah

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:19:14 AM

I think it is a hard task. Developers need to have enough experience and resources to make it real. I don’t think that it will be very soon. Besides, are you sure about evencoin’s team?
Well, you just need to take a look on evencoin and make your conclusions about the team. These guys know how to design a project that will attract public. I agree that they need more resources. I hope evencoin will have a great community to support other ideas.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:24:16 AM

Well, you just need to take a look on evencoin and make your conclusions about the team. These guys know how to design a project that will attract public. I agree that they need more resources. I hope evencoin will have a great community to support other ideas.
Yes, future projects of this team are impressive. I hope that they will be able to realize these ideas. I can’t find any information about the team. Do you know where I can find it? I am very interested in these people.
peetah

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

Yes, future projects of this team are impressive. I hope that they will be able to realize these ideas. I can’t find any information about the team. Do you know where I can find it? I am very interested in these people.
Unfortunately, I also don’t know all information. Probably, we should text them in social media. I hope they will answer all out questions. I am sure that they are high-qualified specials and talented developers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: