Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

Evencoin is a financial product that is in a great demand on the current market. I think developers have made a serious research before starting the work on this project. I think that evencoin can be very interesting for novice miner.
Why do you think that it will be interesting only for newbies? I guess this is a perfect way to get a good passive profit. Experienced miners appreciate that evencoin doesn’t have certain requires or conditions for mining
That’s exactly what I am talking about. I mean that evencoin is a self-mining coin and it doesn’t need special equipment and materials. This is a great opportunity to begin work in crypto economics without any problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:50:27 PM

Evencoin is a financial product that is in a great demand on the current market. I think developers have made a serious research before starting the work on this project. I think that evencoin can be very interesting for novice miner.
Why do you think that it will be interesting only for newbies? I guess this is a perfect way to get a good passive profit. Experienced miners appreciate that evencoin doesn’t have certain requires or conditions for mining
That’s exactly what I am talking about. I mean that evencoin is a self-mining coin and it doesn’t need special equipment and materials. This is a great opportunity to begin work in crypto economics without any problems.
Ok. Now I understand what you want to say. It doesn’t matter how professional or educated you are evencoin is pretty simple to manage. I know that evencoin’s team wants to develop not just only their idea. They want to make stronger the global crypto community.
Klacik

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

Ok. Now I understand what you want to say. It doesn’t matter how professional or educated you are evencoin is pretty simple to manage. I know that evencoin’s team wants to develop not just only their idea. They want to make stronger the global crypto community.
You are absolutely right. I guess projects like evencoin show that cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Maybe at the current moment the market is very unstable now but it has great future. 
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

You are absolutely right. I guess projects like evencoin show that cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Maybe at the current moment the market is very unstable now but it has great future. 
I think that soon there won’t be left money in their classical meaning and people will use only digital assets. Evencoin could become one of the most interesting and simple in usage currencies.
Klacik

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:12:33 PM

I think that soon there won’t be left money in their classical meaning and people will use only digital assets. Evencoin could become one of the most interesting and simple in usage currencies.
Time will tell. I hope your suggesting will be actually true because I think technology is making paper money feel outmoded. I wonder what will happen next. The progress changes our life every day.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:21:20 PM

Time will tell. I hope your suggesting will be actually true because I think technology is making paper money feel outmoded. I wonder what will happen next. The progress changes our life every day.
Well, I am sure that evencoin will have an important role in the development process of global economics. Developers have made a great job and their future projects will be as successful as evencoin is.
Klacik

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:28:13 PM

Well, I am sure that evencoin will have an important role in the development process of global economics. Developers have made a great job and their future projects will be as successful as evencoin is.
Hope so. I am really impressed how this project is well done and developers have enough experience and knowledge to be able to realize other ideas also. Good luck, devs! I will support their projects anyway.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:35:13 PM

Hope so. I am really impressed how this project is well done and developers have enough experience and knowledge to be able to realize other ideas also. Good luck, devs! I will support their projects anyway.
It is so good that there so loyal community members like you. I think it is one of many reasons why this project will be on the top. Great team and strong community. What is needed else?
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

Selling 15 years contracts is completely nuts. Nobody even knows if they are still alive at that time. Do you offer any period or is that one of your standard mining contracts? If that's true I don't see anyone signing up for this (if it even works).

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

I think that Evencoin is a very promising project. Stable and profitable mining project are in demand on the current cryptomarket. Guarantee of 15 years of mining is very inspiring. I am sure that it will be on the top.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

I think that Evencoin is a very promising project. Stable and profitable mining project are in demand on the current cryptomarket. Guarantee of 15 years of mining is very inspiring. I am sure that it will be on the top.
Evencoin share a nice idea but there are many people that doubts about its future. I guess it is too ambitious to guarantee mining for 15 ears. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Why people should be sure about Evencoin?
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Evencoin share a nice idea but there are many people that doubts about its future. I guess it is too ambitious to guarantee mining for 15 ears. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Why people should be sure about Evencoin?
Well, I guess it is private choice of every person but evencoin’s developers are enough experienced and well-educated to design a stable coin. This crypto currency can become a strong competitive for others existing coins. I think it is only a matter of time
Techsan

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:32:05 PM

Well, I guess it is private choice of every person but evencoin’s developers are enough experienced and well-educated to design a stable coin. This crypto currency can become a strong competitive for others existing coins. I think it is only a matter of time
I hope that you are right and it will become obvious really soon. By the way, do you know why developers decided that there is a possibility to mine for 15 years? I still don’t understand this certain term.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

I hope that you are right and it will become obvious really soon. By the way, do you know why developers decided that there is a possibility to mine for 15 years? I still don’t understand this certain term.
It is written in their white paper. Encoin’s team designed a special formula that confirms such affirmations. You need to reread the white paper if you don’t remember about these details.
Techsan

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:42:28 PM

It is written in their white paper. Encoin’s team designed a special formula that confirms such affirmations. You need to reread the white paper if you don’t remember about these details.
Ok. I want to see it. I think developers have done a great job. Can you tell the paragraph where it is written? I don’t want to lose much time for research. 
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

Ok. I want to see it. I think developers have done a great job. Can you tell the paragraph where it is written? I don’t want to lose much time for research. 
Here is the link for the white paper. http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf
You can find needed information in 5th paragraph, on the 11th page. I hope it will assure you that evencoin has serious background to improve the mining process.
Techsan

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:03:59 PM

Here is the link for the white paper. http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf
You can find needed information in 5th paragraph, on the 11th page. I hope it will assure you that evencoin has serious background to improve the mining process.

I really expect that evencoin will be able give to miners everything that they promise to give. This project could become a great source of profits for everyone but only if it is done with a clear vision on current market situation
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:08:10 PM

I really expect that evencoin will be able give to miners everything that they promise to give. This project could become a great source of profits for everyone but only if it is done with a clear vision on current market situation
I think that evencoin’s team knows what it is doing. They’ve already showed a nice result and I’m sure that they will continue their activity. Community needs to support this coin.
Techsan

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

I think that evencoin’s team knows what it is doing. They’ve already showed a nice result and I’m sure that they will continue their activity. Community needs to support this coin.
I agree with you about the community. I think it is an important part of any project development. Only community can change something in the project management and I hope it will help evencoin to become really great.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

Why is the project tweet so empty? I thought that now any information guide turns into a tweet and thus the community has a constant interest in the success of the project
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: