Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:18:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:19:13 PM

The team of this project decided to report on the results of its work in a different way. I do not see the need for twitter, because I do not consider it convenient
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

The team of this project decided to report on the results of its work in a different way. I do not see the need for twitter, because I do not consider it convenient
excellent! Where can I see how the project has improved over time? Only by reading the articles on the project website!
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

excellent! Where can I see how the project has improved over time? Only by reading the articles on the project website!
I find it fair to note the fact that the roadmap that is posted on the site is being executed, the project team should follow it exactly
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

I find it fair to note the fact that the roadmap that is posted on the site is being executed, the project team should follow it exactly
This is not enough. I agree that the project has few information guides, as it is quite old and implemented almost all the planned road map projects
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

This is not an argument to not keep the information resources of the project, especially if there are links on the site and in other places, such as the forum
peetah

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

This is not an argument to not keep the information resources of the project, especially if there are links on the site and in other places, such as the forum
I agree. EvenCoin is an old and attractive investment project. The project team almost a year ago hosted a grand ICO! But this is not a reason
guarino

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

Many projects do not lead their Twitter in favor of other, more accessible sources of information. For example, the project team writes articles on the Medium!
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:48:30 PM

Many projects do not lead their Twitter in favor of other, more accessible sources of information. For example, the project team writes articles on the Medium!
Link to the medium, which is posted in the information post does not work! If you try to find the page of the medium in Google, then you can lose a lot of time
waveguide

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

i cant find any information about evencoin here. i think all info about it should be posted here not until we visit the website.
peetah

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:52:03 PM

Link to the medium, which is posted in the information post does not work! If you try to find the page of the medium in Google, then you can lose a lot of time
Q.E.D! The team needs to work on the information component
ZellaAnders

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:07 PM

Straight-up staggered by the amount of positivity in this thread, I really love the vibes here because many other altcoin communities come off as overly negative, they cry and moan about every single thing, great to see that EvenCoin enthusiasts are better than that.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:04:30 AM

I really like evencoin. This crypto currency gives a chance for simple and easy mining. There are many people that don’t believe in their success but I think they are mistaken.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

I really like evencoin. This crypto currency gives a chance for simple and easy mining. There are many people that don’t believe in their success but I think they are mistaken.
Why are so sure about this coin? I like what evencoin developers offer to crypto enthusiasts but I have some doubts also. Can you name most interesting features? I really want to know your opinion about it, please.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:14:32 AM

Why are so sure about this coin? I like what evencoin developers offer to crypto enthusiasts but I have some doubts also. Can you name most interesting features? I really want to know your opinion about it, please.
Well, I can say that evencoin provides the easiest way for mining. Miners don’t need to buy a lot of useless and expensive equipment or materials. It is a great decision for beginners and people who don’t want to lose time and money.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:19:41 AM

Well, I can say that evencoin provides the easiest way for mining. Miners don’t need to buy a lot of useless and expensive equipment or materials. It is a great decision for beginners and people who don’t want to lose time and money.
I agree that it is very interesting. I read the white paper and I know about it. I just think that mining for 15 years is very ambitious and hard to make real.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:24:15 AM

I agree that it is very interesting. I read the white paper and I know about it. I just think that mining for 15 years is very ambitious and hard to make real.
I don’t think so. You need to see more details. There is explained why developers decided about the 15 years of mining. It is calculated and it is a perfect term that will fulfill all requests. Formula is written in the white paper.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:29:29 AM

I don’t think so. You need to see more details. There is explained why developers decided about the 15 years of mining. It is calculated and it is a perfect term that will fulfill all requests. Formula is written in the white paper.
Maybe you are right. I think I became very meticulous because I lost some money. Some projects look flawless but they won’t bring profits that were announced. Perhaps I need to be more attentive.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:38:58 AM

Maybe you are right. I think I became very meticulous because I lost some money. Some projects look flawless but they won’t bring profits that were announced. Perhaps I need to be more attentive.
You are absolutely right. It isn’t dangerous. I guess you just need to read some reviews, information from social media and communicate with other community members. I think it will be useful for you and you will be able to make conclusions.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:43:58 AM

You are absolutely right. It isn’t dangerous. I guess you just need to read some reviews, information from social media and communicate with other community members. I think it will be useful for you and you will be able to make conclusions.
Thank you for your advice. It looks really logic. I will do it but I can’t find links. Can you send me links for their official accounts, please? I really need it.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:48:13 AM

Thank you for your advice. It looks really logic. I will do it but I can’t find links. Can you send me links for their official accounts, please? I really need it.
Of course, I will help you. https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/
https://twitter.com/Evencoin1
Here is the white paper http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: