Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:55:00 AM

I really like evencoin. This crypto currency gives a chance for simple and easy mining. There are many people that don’t believe in their success but I think they are mistaken.
Why are so sure about this coin? I like what evencoin developers offer to crypto enthusiasts but I have some doubts also. Can you name most interesting features? I really want to know your opinion about it, please.
Well, I can say that evencoin provides the easiest way for mining. Miners don’t need to buy a lot of useless and expensive equipment or materials. It is a great decision for beginners and people who don’t want to lose time and money.
I agree that it is very interesting. I read the white paper and I know about it. I just think that mining for 15 years is very ambitious and hard to make real.
I don’t think so. You need to see more details. There is explained why developers decided about the 15 years of mining. It is calculated and it is a perfect term that will fulfill all requests. Formula is written in the white paper.
Maybe you are right. I think I became very meticulous because I lost some money. Some projects look flawless but they won’t bring profits that were announced. Perhaps I need to be more attentive.
You are absolutely right. It isn’t dangerous. I guess you just need to read some reviews, information from social media and communicate with other community members. I think it will be useful for you and you will be able to make conclusions.
Thank you for your advice. It looks really logic. I will do it but I can’t find links. Can you send me links for their official accounts, please? I really need it.
Of course, I will help you. https://www.facebook.com/evencoin11/
https://twitter.com/Evencoin1
Here is the white paper http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf

Thank you very much. I hope this information will be useful and I find a right decision. I really see something interesting in Evencoin and I hope it won’t fail.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

Blockchain technology changed our world. I am so glad that this technology gave an opportunity to be developed for projects like evencoin. I think that cryptocurrencies need to make life easier, not more complicated.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:06:15 AM

Blockchain technology changed our world. I am so glad that this technology gave an opportunity to be developed for projects like evencoin. I think that cryptocurrencies need to make life easier, not more complicated.
Yes, it is a nice thought. Evencoin could really become a coin for daily usage and it can help to raise some industries. I am sure that ecommerce will have benefit from using this coin in particular.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:11:10 AM

Yes, it is a nice thought. Evencoin could really become a coin for daily usage and it can help to raise some industries. I am sure that ecommerce will have benefit from using this coin in particular.
Yes, you are right. It will be easier and there won’t be high fees. I like when there are some alternatives. People always will choose the best one and cryptocurrency is the best decision in this case.
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:16:09 AM

Yes, you are right. It will be easier and there won’t be high fees. I like when there are some alternatives. People always will choose the best one and cryptocurrency is the best decision in this case.
I think that you are right. It is fast and you won’t have problems with exchange. Of course, there can be some force-majeures but it will be simpler to resolve a problem than in other situations when customers use fiat.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:21:26 AM

I think that you are right. It is fast and you won’t have problems with exchange. Of course, there can be some force-majeures but it will be simpler to resolve a problem than in other situations when customers use fiat.
I don’t think so. Maybe you are right but I am sure crypto market still need to be more developed. I really hope that Evencoin will help to make it more comfortable for everyone. It is time for some changes.
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:26:33 AM

I don’t think so. Maybe you are right but I am sure crypto market still need to be more developed. I really hope that Evencoin will help to make it more comfortable for everyone. It is time for some changes.
True. Evencoin could become a coin that can change the rule. It doesn’t require a lot. It shows high financial attractiveness. It has a great support from public. It looks awesome.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:31:38 AM

True. Evencoin could become a coin that can change the rule. It doesn’t require a lot. It shows high financial attractiveness. It has a great support from public. It looks awesome.
By the way, it guarantees mining for 15 years. Who else will be able to make it? I know that Evencoin’s developers made a great job and they will be accepted on the market. I don’t want to predict something but I am sure about their bright future.
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:36:15 AM

By the way, it guarantees mining for 15 years. Who else will be able to make it? I know that Evencoin’s developers made a great job and they will be accepted on the market. I don’t want to predict something but I am sure about their bright future.
Time will tell. This coin and its advantages will be very obvious for crypto community. It gives an opportunity to have a nice passive profit. People need to have a chance to earn more and Evencoin gives it.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:42:36 AM

Time will tell. This coin and its advantages will be very obvious for crypto community. It gives an opportunity to have a nice passive profit. People need to have a chance to earn more and Evencoin gives it.
It gives even more. It gives easy transactions and simple digital asset management. I have great plans for this coin and I hope developers will achieve their goals.
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:47:25 AM

It gives even more. It gives easy transactions and simple digital asset management. I have great plans for this coin and I hope developers will achieve their goals.
We need to follow this project. I am sure that we can’t mis anything. Community can help project become stronger. I hope we will become most useful users for Evencoin. Smiley
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:16:07 AM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:32:47 AM

this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining"
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining"
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is going to reach success. O know that some members of the team participated in prosperous projects.
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is going to reach success. O know that some members of the team participated in prosperous projects.
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:47:21 AM

a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: