Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

Evencoin is really something for me. This coin can change a lot because it has a great idea and well-designed architecture. I guess it is popular and needed.
Evencoin can be more popular. This project needs to earn more community members. I guess there is supposed to be a bounty or airdrop or something. It will be very useful for the project and its income.
You can be calm about it. There is an interesting bounty campaign. I think it is very interesting for people that want to earn coins and help to Evencoin be more recognizable on the crypto market. I think you need to take a look
Are serious? Probably I’ve missed something. I hope there enough time to participate for me. I mean that I want to know how long will be accessible this bounty. It is very interesting for me.
Well, I don’t know anything about terms. I think you will find more information here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093

Thank you for help. You were right because this bounty is well-thought. I think evencoin’s developers really know how to attract people and make it great. I have serious plans. How much can I earn?
It depends on your possibilities. You are inconsiderate. I guess you need to reread all information about the bounty campaign. There is everything written about all accessible activities. I will be happy to help you but you need to be more attentive.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:13:31 AM

Evencoin is really something for me. This coin can change a lot because it has a great idea and well-designed architecture. I guess it is popular and needed.
Evencoin can be more popular. This project needs to earn more community members. I guess there is supposed to be a bounty or airdrop or something. It will be very useful for the project and its income.
You can be calm about it. There is an interesting bounty campaign. I think it is very interesting for people that want to earn coins and help to Evencoin be more recognizable on the crypto market. I think you need to take a look
Are serious? Probably I’ve missed something. I hope there enough time to participate for me. I mean that I want to know how long will be accessible this bounty. It is very interesting for me.
Well, I don’t know anything about terms. I think you will find more information here.

Thank you for help. You were right because this bounty is well-thought. I think evencoin’s developers really know how to attract people and make it great. I have serious plans. How much can I earn?
It depends on your possibilities. You are inconsiderate. I guess you need to reread all information about the bounty campaign. There is everything written about all accessible activities. I will be happy to help you but you need to be more attentive.
I am sorry. I am just too excited about this bounty and airdrop. Evencoin can be disruptive for the current market and I am sure that everything will be wonderful. I think that developers will be appreciated.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

I am sorry. I am just too excited about this bounty and airdrop. Evencoin can be disruptive for the current market and I am sure that everything will be wonderful. I think that developers will be appreciated.
Yes, you are right. Also, I think it will be a great instrument for ico development and many other interesting financial benefits. Evencoin is much better than any other cryptocurrency on the market.
Techsan

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

Yes, you are right. Also, I think it will be a great instrument for ico development and many other interesting financial benefits. Evencoin is much better than any other cryptocurrency on the market.
I will follow this project and participate in the bounty campaign. I want to convince many other people in advantages of Evencoin. I hope that I will be helpful.
bocanegra

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:25:58 AM

I Can add your coin in cexdelta if you need
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

Project has undeniable advantages and I think it will find its place on the market. I have a lot of expectations and I hope Evencoin will meet it all. This coin is better than its competitors.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:36:38 AM

Project has undeniable advantages and I think it will find its place on the market. I have a lot of expectations and I hope Evencoin will meet it all. This coin is better than its competitors.
Why are you so sure about this project? I like Evencoin because it has a seamless idea and strong team. Why will it be better than its competitors? I want to know your opinion.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

Why are you so sure about this project? I like Evencoin because it has a seamless idea and strong team. Why will it be better than its competitors? I want to know your opinion.
Well, if you want to know I tell you. It offers for miners a new easy method of mining. It doesn’t require a lot of materials or equipment. Also, developers make this coin really safe. It is perfect for transactions and making profits.
bitokman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:47:36 AM

Well, if you want to know I tell you. It offers for miners a new easy method of mining. It doesn’t require a lot of materials or equipment. Also, developers make this coin really safe. It is perfect for transactions and making profits.
It looks interesting but I still don’t know. It is very promising and great but there are so many coin and other cryptocurrencies. It is hard to decide. I can’t understand why I should chose it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

It looks interesting but I still don’t know. It is very promising and great but there are so many coin and other cryptocurrencies. It is hard to decide. I can’t understand why I should chose it.
I can’t give you any financial advices because it is your own decisions. I can say that Evencoin is something out of the box. You need to read some reviews and additional information. There is many interesting articles and videos about the projects.
bitokman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

I can’t give you any financial advices because it is your own decisions. I can say that Evencoin is something out of the box. You need to read some reviews and additional information. There is many interesting articles and videos about the projects.
Thank you for advice. I hope it will be helpful for me. I haven’t read it yet but I will be very happy to watch that video. Can you send me the link, please?
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

Thank you for advice. I hope it will be helpful for me. I haven’t read it yet but I will be very happy to watch that video. Can you send me the link, please?
Of course, it will be a pleasure for me to help you. It is awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX68xxXzctM&t=88s
bitokman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

Wow. It is so great. I like that developers try to make videos like this. It will help them to earn respect of the community and attract new members. Well, I hope there will be more videos about Evencoin. Developers need to think about it. By the way, I have nice ideas about it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

Wow. It is so great. I like that developers try to make videos like this. It will help them to earn respect of the community and attract new members. Well, I hope there will be more videos about Evencoin. Developers need to think about it. By the way, I have nice ideas about it.
Maybe you are right. I think it is more interesting to talk with developers directly. Perhaps they will assess your ideas. You need to try to text them.
bocanegra

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

that is basically people dont know that erc20 can be mined too include add all stuff required staking or mn
bitokman

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:20:32 AM

Maybe you are right. I think it is more interesting to talk with developers directly. Perhaps they will assess your ideas. You need to try to text them.
Thanks for your advice but I unfortunately don’t know any contacts. Do you know something about it? Maybe you send me their contacts or email address?
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:25:22 AM

Thanks for your advice but I unfortunately don’t know any contacts. Do you know something about it? Maybe you send me their contacts or email address?
I know only contacts of bounty manager. Here is it @alekslarry. Probably it will be useful for you. I hope your proposal and project will become better thanks to you.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

This coin seems to me really promising but there are so many coins on the market. I really cannot decide what is better and more profitable. I need to know more to be sure about it. I’ve already lost some money on doubtful projects.
Tiny_Prism

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

This coin seems to me really promising but there are so many coins on the market. I really cannot decide what is better and more profitable. I need to know more to be sure about it. I’ve already lost some money on doubtful projects.
It is sad. I think you just need to read more information and read some reviews or articles. I agree that it is hard to choose a perfect project for investment. I can assure you that Evencoin will bring you enough profits to be happy.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:36:14 PM

It is sad. I think you just need to read more information and read some reviews or articles. I agree that it is hard to choose a perfect project for investment. I can assure you that Evencoin will bring you enough profits to be happy.
Well, I really hope that you are right. I was thinking about this coin for a long time and read some information but it still isn’t enough for me. Why are you so sure about it? What advantages do you see here?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: