Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

I really like evencoin’s idea. This coin has all possibilities to become a special and respected cryptocurrency on the current market. I think that falling prices of btc and eth won’t be a big problem for this coin. 

Of course, there won’t be any problem with that. Developers said that this coin will be better than bitcoin. Besides, it gives a great opportunity to mine without any additional equipment and other stuff.
Yes, it is true and I really hope that team is enough experienced to show great results. I want to see this coin on the top because it has incredible features. It can make ecommerce more advantageous and profitable.

What do you mean? I just thought that Evencoin is just a simple way to have a high passive profit and that’s all. I know that it offers the simplest way of mining but what else?
Well, you are almost right. I just meant that evencoin could be a nice cryptocurrency for transactions and it could change the rules. I think this coin could be disruptive for the current market and change a lot. It is a matter of time.

I hope that you are right. I know that there a lot of users that believe in this coin and want to use it more often. Evencoin need to meet their expectations and mine also.
I have no reasons to doubt about it. Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding. This financial product will help many ico developers to raise their projects too.

Time tell if you were right. Evencoin have to stood the time test. I know that there a lot of promising coins but there is no guarantee that they will be successful. I hope that evencoin isn’t one of those coins.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:34:50 AM

I really like evencoin’s idea. This coin has all possibilities to become a special and respected cryptocurrency on the current market. I think that falling prices of btc and eth won’t be a big problem for this coin. 

Of course, there won’t be any problem with that. Developers said that this coin will be better than bitcoin. Besides, it gives a great opportunity to mine without any additional equipment and other stuff.
Yes, it is true and I really hope that team is enough experienced to show great results. I want to see this coin on the top because it has incredible features. It can make ecommerce more advantageous and profitable.

What do you mean? I just thought that Evencoin is just a simple way to have a high passive profit and that’s all. I know that it offers the simplest way of mining but what else?
Well, you are almost right. I just meant that evencoin could be a nice cryptocurrency for transactions and it could change the rules. I think this coin could be disruptive for the current market and change a lot. It is a matter of time.

I hope that you are right. I know that there a lot of users that believe in this coin and want to use it more often. Evencoin need to meet their expectations and mine also.
I have no reasons to doubt about it. Developers took all best features from all existing coins and designed something outstanding. This financial product will help many ico developers to raise their projects too.

Time tell if you were right. Evencoin have to stood the time test. I know that there a lot of promising coins but there is no guarantee that they will be successful. I hope that evencoin isn’t one of those coins.
I can assure you that this project has a high-qualified team and strong community. I really think that it could replace btc. You need to notice that they have different problems now.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

I can assure you that this project has a high-qualified team and strong community. I really think that it could replace btc. You need to notice that they have different problems now.

Well, I hope you are right and Evencoin will indeed take a stable place among the rest of the Crypto-currency and the project will be considered successful, we will follow the updates
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of mining activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of tokens counts
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:56:49 AM

In theory, the impementation of this platfroms can absolutely change the idea of mining activity. Now the computing power doesn’t play such a big role as it was before. Only number of tokens counts

I agree with you mining activity is already in great need of change, but how can this project help us? I saw the whitepapper but did not understand the main advantage of evencoin
bitokman

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:02:19 AM

I agree with you mining activity is already in great need of change, but how can this project help us? I saw the whitepapper but did not understand the main advantage of evencoin
You know, i think that there is no need to explain you that the idea of mining is devoted to passive income. As for this project,  the team offers us new platform where you can mine even tokens. Is that clear?
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:06:39 AM

You know, i think that there is no need to explain you that the idea of mining is devoted to passive income. As for this project,  the team offers us new platform where you can mine even tokens. Is that clear?

And what happens next? I already have mining platfrom and everything is more or less fine. What are the main advantages of the project. New mining platform needs to be better than previous
bitokman

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

And what happens next? I already have mining platfrom and everything is more or less fine. What are the main advantages of the project. New mining platform needs to be better than previous
and then happens fair distribution, because there is no more need in computing power! Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block.
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

and then happens fair distribution, because there is no more need in computing power! Unlike Bitcoin where energy & infrastructure is required to mining coin EvenCoin is a self-mining currency in conjunction to even numbers of Ethereum block.
Cool, but i still do not believe that someone will not find the way to abuse the sytem through special equipment. Thus, some people willl have advantages
bitokman

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:26:30 AM

Cool, but i still do not believe that someone will not find the way to abuse the sytem through special equipment. Thus, some people willl have advantages

This team pays proper attention to security, today almost everything is about security. As i have said before only the number of tokens will be taken into account. Do not think about complicated things when you should not
CoinNextE

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

This team pays proper attention to security, today almost everything is about security. As i have said before only the number of tokens will be taken into account. Do not think about complicated things when you should not
Ok, thank you so much for the information about this project and for your advice (maybe i will follow it Smiley) I will message you if i have any questions related to this project.SU
Techsan

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:44:34 AM

development of a new product that does not require equipment for mining is a concept that will be relevant at any time, taking into account the growing popularity of crypto-currencies and their extraction.
slovenia1

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

development of a new product that does not require equipment for mining is a concept that will be relevant at any time, taking into account the growing popularity of crypto-currencies and their extraction.

I agree with you entirely. note that the mining takes place by parallel even number of blocks of the Ethereum, which greatly simplifies the process of extracting the coin.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

Evencoin is a financial product that is in a great demand on the current market. I think developers have made a serious research before starting the work on this project. I think that evencoin can be very interesting for novice miner.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

Evencoin is a financial product that is in a great demand on the current market. I think developers have made a serious research before starting the work on this project. I think that evencoin can be very interesting for novice miner.

Why do you think that it will be interesting only for newbies? I guess this is a perfect way to get a good passive profit. Experienced miners appreciate that evencoin doesn’t have certain requires or conditions for mining
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:42:58 AM

Why do you think that it will be interesting only for newbies? I guess this is a perfect way to get a good passive profit. Experienced miners appreciate that evencoin doesn’t have certain requires or conditions for mining
That’s exactly what I am talking about. I mean that evencoin is a self-mining coin and it doesn’t need special equipment and materials. This is a great opportunity to begin work in crypto economics without any problems.
12coins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:51:21 AM

That’s exactly what I am talking about. I mean that evencoin is a self-mining coin and it doesn’t need special equipment and materials. This is a great opportunity to begin work in crypto economics without any problems.

Ok. Now I understand what you want to say. It doesn’t matter how professional or educated you are evencoin is pretty simple to manage. I know that evencoin’s team wants to develop not just only their idea. They want to make stronger the global crypto community.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

Ok. Now I understand what you want to say. It doesn’t matter how professional or educated you are evencoin is pretty simple to manage. I know that evencoin’s team wants to develop not just only their idea. They want to make stronger the global crypto community.
You are absolutely right. I guess projects like evencoin show that cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Maybe at the current moment the market is very unstable now but it has great future. 
12coins

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

You are absolutely right. I guess projects like evencoin show that cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Maybe at the current moment the market is very unstable now but it has great future. 

I think that soon there won’t be left money in their classical meaning and people will use only digital assets. Evencoin could become one of the most interesting and simple in usage currencies.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:22:04 AM

I think that soon there won’t be left money in their classical meaning and people will use only digital assets. Evencoin could become one of the most interesting and simple in usage currencies.
Time will tell. I hope your suggesting will be actually true because I think technology is making paper money feel outmoded. I wonder what will happen next. The progress changes our life every day.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: