Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:00:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

Evencoin is really something for me. This coin can change a lot because it has a great idea and well-designed architecture. I guess it is popular and needed.

Evencoin can be more popular. This project needs to earn more community members. I guess there is supposed to be a bounty or airdrop or something. It will be very useful for the project and its income.
You can be calm about it. There is an interesting bounty campaign. I think it is very interesting for people that want to earn coins and help to Evencoin be more recognizable on the crypto market. I think you need to take a look

Are serious? Probably I’ve missed something. I hope there enough time to participate for me. I mean that I want to know how long will be accessible this bounty. It is very interesting for me.
Well, I don’t know anything about terms. I think you will find more information here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.msg39492093#msg39492093
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

Evencoin is really something for me. This coin can change a lot because it has a great idea and well-designed architecture. I guess it is popular and needed.

Evencoin can be more popular. This project needs to earn more community members. I guess there is supposed to be a bounty or airdrop or something. It will be very useful for the project and its income.
You can be calm about it. There is an interesting bounty campaign. I think it is very interesting for people that want to earn coins and help to Evencoin be more recognizable on the crypto market. I think you need to take a look

Are serious? Probably I’ve missed something. I hope there enough time to participate for me. I mean that I want to know how long will be accessible this bounty. It is very interesting for me.
Well, I don’t know anything about terms. I think you will find more information here.

Thank you for help. You were right because this bounty is well-thought. I think evencoin’s developers really know how to attract people and make it great. I have serious plans. How much can I earn?
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:06:02 AM

Thank you for help. You were right because this bounty is well-thought. I think evencoin’s developers really know how to attract people and make it great. I have serious plans. How much can I earn?
It depends on your possibilities. You are inconsiderate. I guess you need to reread all information about the bounty campaign. There is everything written about all accessible activities. I will be happy to help you but you need to be more attentive.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

It depends on your possibilities. You are inconsiderate. I guess you need to reread all information about the bounty campaign. There is everything written about all accessible activities. I will be happy to help you but you need to be more attentive.
I am sorry. I am just too excited about this bounty and airdrop. Evencoin can be disruptive for the current market and I am sure that everything will be wonderful. I think that developers will be appreciated.
nicrnicr

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

I am sorry. I am just too excited about this bounty and airdrop. Evencoin can be disruptive for the current market and I am sure that everything will be wonderful. I think that developers will be appreciated.

Yes, you are right. Also, I think it will be a great instrument for ico development and many other interesting financial benefits. Evencoin is much better than any other cryptocurrency on the market.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

Yes, you are right. Also, I think it will be a great instrument for ico development and many other interesting financial benefits. Evencoin is much better than any other cryptocurrency on the market.
I will follow this project and participate in the bounty campaign. I want to convince many other people in advantages of Evencoin. I hope that I will be helpful.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

Project has undeniable advantages and I think it will find its place on the market. I have a lot of expectations and I hope Evencoin will meet it all. This coin is better than its competitors.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

Project has undeniable advantages and I think it will find its place on the market. I have a lot of expectations and I hope Evencoin will meet it all. This coin is better than its competitors.

Why are you so sure about this project? I like Evencoin because it has a seamless idea and strong team. Why will it be better than its competitors? I want to know your opinion.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

Why are you so sure about this project? I like Evencoin because it has a seamless idea and strong team. Why will it be better than its competitors? I want to know your opinion.
Well, if you want to know I tell you. It offers for miners a new easy method of mining. It doesn’t require a lot of materials or equipment. Also, developers make this coin really safe. It is perfect for transactions and making profits.
12coins

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

Well, if you want to know I tell you. It offers for miners a new easy method of mining. It doesn’t require a lot of materials or equipment. Also, developers make this coin really safe. It is perfect for transactions and making profits.

It looks interesting but I still don’t know. It is very promising and great but there are so many coin and other cryptocurrencies. It is hard to decide. I can’t understand why I should chose it.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

It looks interesting but I still don’t know. It is very promising and great but there are so many coin and other cryptocurrencies. It is hard to decide. I can’t understand why I should chose it.
I can’t give you any financial advices because it is your own decisions. I can say that Evencoin is something out of the box. You need to read some reviews and additional information. There is many interesting articles and videos about the projects.
12coins

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

I can’t give you any financial advices because it is your own decisions. I can say that Evencoin is something out of the box. You need to read some reviews and additional information. There is many interesting articles and videos about the projects.
Thank you for advice. I hope it will be helpful for me. I haven’t read it yet but I will be very happy to watch that video. Can you send me the link, please?
SamuelN

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:57:41 AM

Thank you for advice. I hope it will be helpful for me. I haven’t read it yet but I will be very happy to watch that video. Can you send me the link, please?

Of course, it will be a pleasure for me to help you. It is awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX68xxXzctM&t=88s
12coins

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

Wow. It is so great. I like that developers try to make videos like this. It will help them to earn respect of the community and attract new members. Well, I hope there will be more videos about Evencoin. Developers need to think about it. By the way, I have nice ideas about it.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

Wow. It is so great. I like that developers try to make videos like this. It will help them to earn respect of the community and attract new members. Well, I hope there will be more videos about Evencoin. Developers need to think about it. By the way, I have nice ideas about it.

Maybe you are right. I think it is more interesting to talk with developers directly. Perhaps they will assess your ideas. You need to try to text them.
12coins

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

Maybe you are right. I think it is more interesting to talk with developers directly. Perhaps they will assess your ideas. You need to try to text them.
Thanks for your advice but I unfortunately don’t know any contacts. Do you know something about it? Maybe you send me their contacts or email address?
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

The price is very good and the volume is growing($104 088 USD/15,94 BTC). What is the reason for such an raise when other market falling? if I correctly understand only 431 holders exist at the token from here- https://etherscan.io/token/0x68909e586eeac8f47315e84b4c9788dd54ef65bb. Is this correct information?
guarino

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

Hey, everyone! I really am interested in this project. Evencoin is a coin that can become a nice alternative for other popular coins on the current market. I guess it has even brighter future than masternode coins or any others.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

Hey, everyone! I really am interested in this project. Evencoin is a coin that can become a nice alternative for other popular coins on the current market. I guess it has even brighter future than masternode coins or any others.

Well, I never thought that masternode has a serious future, because it is a long-term investment. You will neve know how the situation will change in coming years. Evencoin is better because it offers guaranteed profits with 10% monthly payouts.
guarino

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Well, I never thought that masternode has a serious future, because it is a long-term investment. You will neve know how the situation will change in coming years. Evencoin is better because it offers guaranteed profits with 10% monthly payouts.
I completely agree with you. This monthly payout is guaranteed for 15 years. I guess it is the best investment that could ever exist. That’s why I want to become a miner but I have some questions about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: