Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.

Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.

Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?

As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:23:06 AM

As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.
That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?

Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:31:58 AM

Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
nicrnicr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
Any token holder can earn by selling a token on the exchange. Due to the complex financial scheme, this token will never fall in price and will provide a stable course.
slovenia1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:53:45 AM

Any token holder can earn by selling a token on the exchange. Due to the complex financial scheme, this token will never fall in price and will provide a stable course.

I hope that this will be so, because I was very interested in this project and I would like to see how it will become popular and will interest more users.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

An interesting idea for the project. This should unite a lot of interested investors and people from the sphere of crypto currency under a single idea.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

An interesting idea for the project. This should unite a lot of interested investors and people from the sphere of crypto currency under a single idea.

And how exactly will this affect the market as a whole? What new can this bring to the vast community of crypto-investors and users?
bitokman

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:08:33 AM

And how exactly will this affect the market as a whole? What new can this bring to the vast community of crypto-investors and users?
Well, why should it somehow make me a market? This is simply a convenient platform that provides convenient functionality to its users and investors. I think this is quite enough to become a popular and interesting platform.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

Well, why should it somehow make me a market? This is simply a convenient platform that provides convenient functionality to its users and investors. I think this is quite enough to become a popular and interesting platform.
I'm just used to the fact that almost every project tries to somehow change the world of crypto investment and I view all projects from this point of view. In fact, I'm trying to understand exactly what features this project has, which may interest me.
bitokman

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

I'm just used to the fact that almost every project tries to somehow change the world of crypto investment and I view all projects from this point of view. In fact, I'm trying to understand exactly what features this project has, which may interest me.

For example, the ability to easily cross-border transfers without special delays and commissions, at least this is already worthy of attention. Because this is quite an interesting solution.
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

For example, the ability to easily cross-border transfers without special delays and commissions, at least this is already worthy of attention. Because this is quite an interesting solution.
Yes, I can agree that this is really an interesting solution and can be very convenient. But what besides this? Is this the only thing that this platorm can attract?
rapidtech

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Price stability is the stuff that devs dream of for their coin/token.  If Evencoin can achieve that, it will be the first in the industry. Let's wait and see.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
CoinNextE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

Yes, I can agree that this is really an interesting solution and can be very convenient. But what besides this? Is this the only thing that this platorm can attract?
The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do.

I'm probably going to get a deeper study of this platform, I was interested in what you are saying about it. I hope this will become a truly worthwhile and successful project.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

Evencoin is a great project that gives unprecedented prospects. I think that this coin will be able to bring us to a new path of development for cryptoeconomics. It gives so many opportunities that it even is hard to believe.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

Evencoin is a great project that gives unprecedented prospects. I think that this coin will be able to bring us to a new path of development for cryptoeconomics. It gives so many opportunities that it even is hard to believe.

Why is it hard? I think that developers designed a coin that will be able to change process of raising funds for icos. It really deserves community’s respect.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Yes, of course, do you think that the fact that big investors are participating in this project does not mean that the project can not be successful in the future?

well maybe. many things that affect the failure of a project. not from investors only.
This is certain that the project will fail if all aspects have not been met.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:07:23 AM

Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project

To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: