Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.

Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.

Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.

That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:57:58 PM

This is an interesting project, by purchasing this token automatically mine the kon this periodically for the past 15 years, is very unique and I think there will be many people who earn profits here. We can look for profit with different systems.

nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:03:48 PM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.

Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.

Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.

That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?
Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
12coins

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:09:13 PM

Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
Any token holder can earn by selling a token on the exchange. Due to the complex financial scheme, this token will never fall in price and will provide a stable course.
12coins

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

Any token holder can earn by selling a token on the exchange. Due to the complex financial scheme, this token will never fall in price and will provide a stable course.

I hope that this will be so, because I was very interested in this project and I would like to see how it will become popular and will interest more users.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:28:49 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:34:53 PM

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.

At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least two exchanges, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:56:39 PM

Well, I can say that at the moment, Evencoin is available on two crypto-exchanges. This is MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHA. In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.

Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

Thank you very much for this information, I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

I am not part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?

I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?
All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
Green Lantern

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?
peetah

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

Another question about mining. I did not quite understand exactly how this will work. To become a miner, I just need to buy coins of this project, but I do not understand it should be a certain amount or can I buy as much as I want?

To be honest, I did not fully understand this aspect of the platform. Because they claim that only 4,000 people will receive bonuses for mining, or I just misunderstood it. Therefore, I can not answer this question.
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:27:22 AM

To be honest, I did not fully understand this aspect of the platform. Because they claim that only 4,000 people will receive bonuses for mining, or I just misunderstood it. Therefore, I can not answer this question.

Check out this BOT shilling on multiple threads !

Why would a honest campaign be hiring FAKE BOTS to indulge in shilling ? (Also sometimes referred to as  as "Investor fraud")

Might as well stop the bots now before they all get banned.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

Always a joy to go thru this thread here. EvenCoin has 1 of the best (if not THE best) communities out there. Great work, y'all.
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

❗️Dear participants! We have great news for you!❗️
EvenCoin listed in CoinmarketCap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evencoin

pankajbhaban

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

Next pump coming EvenCoin listing on HotBit on 18th Oct 2018

https://help.hotbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360010575614-Hotbit-will-launch-EVN-EvenCoin-on-October-18th
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: